Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
poer

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

scame

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

When windows wallet will be available to download, and is the linux wallet working good?
Linux is working great and also i think that they will soon release the windows wallet to. I think they should also concentrate on the IOS or Android version of their wallet because several users access their funds from their mobile and a mobile wallet always proves to be more comfortable.

You have a good point, so maybe the team are already planning to do that. For now, I think that they will focus first with windows wallet and will have no problems then maybe they can proceed with their next target.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.

Yeah, a lot of us now are excited on the launching of this project and I am curious what will be the outcome of this project. I hope that whatever bugs occurs they can fix it immediately.
If to take into account the fact that developers does not answer in bitcointalk branch recently, it means that he works above elimination of the problems and bugs in the project, be sure.
The team of this project is really get and surly they would reply here too but for now, they might be having some extremely urgent developements in the project as the platform truely needs a lot of developements to the project.

But still, they need to assign an active admin that will handle all the queries here so that serious investors that wants to participate can have their questions answered.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

I look forward to launching the platform. I really like the site design and coins. I would like to see a working platform.

Yeah, a lot of us now are excited on the launching of this project and I am curious what will be the outcome of this project. I hope that whatever bugs occurs they can fix it immediately.
If to take into account the fact that developers does not answer in bitcointalk branch recently, it means that he works above elimination of the problems and bugs in the project, be sure.
The team of this project is really get and surly they would reply here too but for now, they might be having some extremely urgent developements in the project as the platform truely needs a lot of developements to the project.
Yes, I agree with you, the team behind the project started working hard on the project. Developers are trying to make every possible change in the project to make the platform reliable again. They need to lot more works in project development.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

I agree, with this kind of platform I am sure that devs are really busy developing this project. But I am still hoping that other team members will become active in answering some questions here.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

When windows wallet will be available to download, and is the linux wallet working good?

Last I saw the web wallet which was one of the first to come out was buggy as hell so I don't have much expectations for the windows or linux wallets
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.

Definitely, because the competition in the market is not as easy as before. Also, attracting an investors to support the project has also becoming much hard. So, the team should be do more features in order for them to be recognized by some potential investors.
Exactly, the competition has grown significantly over the past few months and to stay relevant, the team must push its boundaries and start adding some catchy features and really work on marketing. They should introduce a referral program or something of that sort.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

The platform will be international, it will work in all countries, I hope, and I'm interested in where the masternode will be located, as the developer will solve this problem. Mastrodes will be on sale?
so true, this project will be successful in all countries because the platform becomes a solution for many people
but that doesn't mean the project team can relax, this will be a motivation to be able to achieve greater success
Exactly. The dev team should never stop in finding additional features that are new and unique for the people. They must have greater motivation and more effort inorder to reached the goals, which is to be the location of choice. I hoped they will be able to fullfill it in the future.

Definitely, because the competition in the market is not as easy as before. Also, attracting an investors to support the project has also becoming much hard. So, the team should be do more features in order for them to be recognized by some potential investors.
Exactly, the competition has grown significantly over the past few months and to stay relevant, the team must push its boundaries and start adding some catchy features and really work on marketing. They should introduce a referral program or something of that sort.

They do have a referral program IIRC, you need to make people register for their service and they pay you per person. Unless I'm confusing this with something else
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

To develop a certain platform needs a lot of time and it's a heavy workload. I'm not surprised if the devs can't reply in the Bitcointalk forum for now. Let's just follow the thread and also their social media platforms for the upcoming updates on the development of the platform.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

hopefully the team is able to work well to create the realization of this platform, yes I see also this platform is very good indeed many people who are waiting for the presence of this platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

Being unique is really something rare today in finding a new project in the crypto, like what others are saying, the team must really be able to give something out of the ordinary. Let's just hope that CGM can make it happen.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Yeah. Since there are other existing platforms which is the same with this. That is why there must be some novelty feature in this project. Hoping that the developer team can really make this happen.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

Yeah. Since there are other existing platforms which is the same with this. That is why there must be some novelty feature in this project. Hoping that the developer team can really make this happen.
There are similar projects but ClickGem is entirely unique as we can maintain one account for all the crypto currencies and currencies and we can securely make the payments.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

Linux is working great and also i think that they will soon release the windows wallet to. I think they should also concentrate on the IOS or Android version of their wallet because several users access their funds from their mobile and a mobile wallet always proves to be more comfortable.
Agree with you and I as well wait for starting point very much app for android, I do not possess iphone. At me plenty of any programs connected with cryptocurrency, various portfolio and not only, wallets to different coins and so on has been already installed. CGM would not become exception in my use.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

But that doesn't make sense, if they have big numbers on their team then they can split the task, otherwise even if they create a smooth platform no one will be left to support it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

There are similar projects but ClickGem is entirely unique as we can maintain one account for all the crypto currencies and currencies and we can securely make the payments.
CGM is a payment platform they just accept different payment for their ico i think they have a faster transaction speed and other features to help with more effective transaction

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

This is project is all about airdrop, no progress in term of developing anything that make any investor purchase their coins, having basic website and release some wallet doesn't make any different ! plus, this feature requires team that aim to reveal its identity ! we are talking on platform that deal with fiat.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

But that doesn't make sense, if they have big numbers on their team then they can split the task, otherwise even if they create a smooth platform no one will be left to support it.
Have their bugs are fixed? I really hope we can using this platform so smoothly. Well, i still waiting for their new features will be launch soon after solved all problems.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

This is project is all about airdrop, no progress in term of developing anything that make any investor purchase their coins, having basic website and release some wallet doesn't make any different ! plus, this feature requires team that aim to reveal its identity ! we are talking on platform that deal with fiat.
well yeah, there is sort of innovation in the project but they have highlighted some features like faster transaction speed and low transaction fees which might help the project build it's audience.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

well yeah, there is sort of innovation in the project but they have highlighted some features like faster transaction speed and low transaction fees which might help the project build it's audience.
As i know so far, CGM have quick transaction with low fee. Even this is new token, this is really what i have impression about this project. Especially about the team give a chance for us to test via airdrop.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: