Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

The team remains anonymous, but this does not diminish its successes, which they managed to achieve. And I like it. It's a pity they do not talk about themselves.
I am not realy sure why this project is beinf supported by so many people even if the team behind this is not disclosed in public.
I think because many people are confident of the success of the Clickgem project and that is why they are still supporting it. Sooner or later the team will tell us what they have worked so hard all this time.
Thats true I dont see any problems if the project has anonymous team members, as long as they are doing thier job and not scamming people theres no issue.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

I like everything in this platform, but why does not the team go to the exchange? Does anyone read tweets or telegram when will the listing be?
Very strange but really do not write anything about it. Nowhere in the social networks is there any mention of entering the stock exchange.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

clickgem platform very good project. Clickgem the global payment revolution. i think this project the other altcoin from good. clickgen a good profitable platform. anyone this platform to invest the good profit to be able to. good luck. will be success the project
Definitely. But, I do not know why did the project don't have so many investors here that I expected to be. I hope it will increase.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

A symbolism with grech has a wonderful future to miss the opportunity. Great team !

Yes a great team indeed. If this project will be successful it would be a big help in crypto market. This project is making the life of users more easier and comfortable. You can transfer money anywhere in the world. The most wonderful part is you can use his with less fees.Convenient and accessible.

Clickgem now i think testing their product for test or beta i think. It could be the most wonderful payment thst will be launched soon. Hoping that clickgem can progress fast.

Actually, they had already launched their beta version. It was tested and the devs had made so many revisions for their prototype. The team is really into this project, working so hard for their goal to be reached. Hopefully they can continue to develop the system with lesser difficulties.
Great! Hoping too that they will be active now in this thread to answer some question in the community for a more transparent project Cheesy With the beta version being launched already a long time ago, I'm sure they found some problems and issue and will be a step in making the project more better.
You're right, devs should really have the time now to discuss all the problems and questions that have not yet answered. With that we will know what is the situation of the project and what are their move.
They still not addressed some concerns on this thread? I guess they should not ignored all our concerns and questions here because it will cause a negative feedback from the investors. At least one from the dev team can give some new updates inorder to satisfy the supporters of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred everywhere in the world within seconds. Moreover, ClickGem’s transfer fee is less than the transfer fee of banks.
Yeah the whole transfer fee is kinda like that it starts small but the question is how do you maintain it small after some times with massive adaptation of the coin

Wow its nice to hear that Clickgem is doing great.This procject made the users life more easier.And the very good news is that transfer fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team.

I doubt that transfer fee will always get in line with the main cryptocurrencies as what we witness with the current situation. So, I expect that this project will always do the same thing with the existing payment platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

incredible what is going on in official Clickgem Telegram Channel.  Some are selling 75 CMG for 2 usd, some are selling  each cgm for 0.5 cent and admin doesnt do anything against it  Cool   There are too many redflags, but for the one who wants to see. After sometime, when you have just Dollars in your eyes, its difficult to make a healthy decision  Grin
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

I think the team has a long-standing product and we must start using it. When will the listing be on the exchanges?

I am also waiting for this project to be listed in some good exchanges soon. But for now let's wait if clickgem can be successful with the token sales and if many investors will join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

A symbolism with grech has a wonderful future to miss the opportunity. Great team !

Yes a great team indeed. If this project will be successful it would be a big help in crypto market. This project is making the life of users more easier and comfortable. You can transfer money anywhere in the world. The most wonderful part is you can use his with less fees.Convenient and accessible.

Clickgem now i think testing their product for test or beta i think. It could be the most wonderful payment thst will be launched soon. Hoping that clickgem can progress fast.

Actually, they had already launched their beta version. It was tested and the devs had made so many revisions for their prototype. The team is really into this project, working so hard for their goal to be reached. Hopefully they can continue to develop the system with lesser difficulties.
Great! Hoping too that they will be active now in this thread to answer some question in the community for a more transparent project Cheesy With the beta version being launched already a long time ago, I'm sure they found some problems and issue and will be a step in making the project more better.
You're right, devs should really have the time now to discuss all the problems and questions that have not yet answered. With that we will know what is the situation of the project and what are their move.
With the team answering the questions which are being asked by this community, it really have some good impact towards how people will think about CGM's progress. Also, this will also decrease the doubt of some people because the information given which come from the team are officially made not just speculations.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

The team remains anonymous, but this does not diminish its successes, which they managed to achieve. And I like it. It's a pity they do not talk about themselves.

Maybe they just want to be anonymous, but I am still hoping that when this project become successful they will introduce themselves all the team members that make clickgem successful.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

I think the team has a long-standing product and we must start using it. When will the listing be on the exchanges?

Let's see if team can really launch what they project is all about, I am hoping that they can all fulfill their plans and looking forward to see more updates and more new developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

I am also waiting for this project to be listed in some good exchanges soon. But for now let's wait if clickgem can be successful with the token sales and if many investors will join.

Getting to be listed in exchanges still too far away to be happen. Also, I found out in their site that the airdrop was already closed and ICO was already ended. So, what is the status of this project right now?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

Maybe they just want to be anonymous, but I am still hoping that when this project become successful they will introduce themselves all the team members that make clickgem successful.

I think the team needs to show themselves if the project becomes successful so that the investors won't doubt on the project and will know who are the developers of the ClickGem.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

i really hope so too and am also hoping this will not make them loose their customers since they seems really to quite it can make investors think twice

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

i really hope so too and am also hoping this will not make them loose their customers since they seems really to quite it can make investors think twice
They will seriously take care of the investors as well as the users of their platform so i am sure that they would hardly loose any of the user. This project is really going to turn best within minimum time interval.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

CGM is a global payment gateway adn the customers are most important to them because the customers are the ones who will make the project go successfull so surely they will take care of the customers and also will try to be profitable for the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

I think the team needs to show themselves if the project becomes successful so that the investors won't doubt on the project and will know who are the developers of the ClickGem.
The project is really interesting but to remain anonymous may ward off a potential investor because of anonymity. Is there a valid reason why the team developers remain anonymous?
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

The project is really interesting but to remain anonymous may ward off a potential investor because of anonymity. Is there a valid reason why the team developers remain anonymous?
Actually the cryptos world is completely anynomous and also there is no way to keep a track on the transactions. Even bitcoins were introduced in 2009 as a anynomous currency which had nothing to do with the centralised world and perhas the same reason is for CGM.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

They will seriously take care of the investors as well as the users of their platform so i am sure that they would hardly loose any of the user. This project is really going to turn best within minimum time interval.
The project actually the idea is quite good. Also could attract much a large number of partners. It is all about responsiveness of the developer at present. It is possible he it is too busy with development and he couldn't answer questions.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

Staying anonymous is not really good nowadays, a lot of investors have learned a lot since the Bitconnect shutdown. They are also anonymous and they were able to get out easily.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

The project actually the idea is quite good. Also could attract much a large number of partners. It is all about responsiveness of the developer at present. It is possible he it is too busy with development and he couldn't answer questions.
That is common at times development team may not respond for all the queries which are already answered and in few scenarios they do work on our requests behind but they don't reply but ultimately all our thoughts or requests will be monitored and addressed.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: