Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

Very tempting partner bonuses! So you want to immediately invite all your friends and acquaintances into this project. It's a pity that many do not believe in crypto currency in general

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and amazing project that might those investors will attract.I hope this ICO project will success for good of many here in crypto currency community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

we also hope that a low commission, this is not an advertising gimmick. After the launch of the project, the commission will not grow like other projects.
I suppose that the commission should not increase, because it will be very unprofitable for the project management and they can lose a lot of clients.

I hope the transaction fee will not increase. Commission should remain the same to ensure the project is safe.
Good project.
Low Transaction fee attract many users to use this coin and if it is increased most of the clients will quit with the project. And I think they will maintain low transaction fees even if more and more coins come into circulation.

It's true a project that offers a low transaction fees attract more users. A satisfying project are more likely reach the success. This project should be more creative in its advertisment and continue to be active, So that the mass  supporters will not leave and will continue to support the project till the finish line.
Yes. very much decides the advertising. And despite the fact that the project has already attracted and did a lot of stopping in no case impossible. it is necessary to continue to increase capacity
It seems to be doing great just that the team don't mostly updates here I suggest you check their official site I think right now you can exchange CGM against bitcoin or ethereum

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

Reserved
But, for what purpose that you reserving in? Translation bounty? The translation bounty is done yet before you know it, you better to go to the another thread that needs for a translator.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Very tempting partner bonuses! So you want to immediately invite all your friends and acquaintances into this project. It's a pity that many do not believe in crypto currency in general

Well, as time passes by those non-believers in crytpocurrency will begin to believe it when they see huge profits and many other people that already earned a lot of cryptos. I hope many will be attracted by the bonuses clickgem offered.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

we also hope that a low commission, this is not an advertising gimmick. After the launch of the project, the commission will not grow like other projects.
I suppose that the commission should not increase, because it will be very unprofitable for the project management and they can lose a lot of clients.

I hope the transaction fee will not increase. Commission should remain the same to ensure the project is safe.
Good project.
Low Transaction fee attract many users to use this coin and if it is increased most of the clients will quit with the project. And I think they will maintain low transaction fees even if more and more coins come into circulation.

It's true a project that offers a low transaction fees attract more users. A satisfying project are more likely reach the success. This project should be more creative in its advertisment and continue to be active, So that the mass  supporters will not leave and will continue to support the project till the finish line.

Low transaction fees are what we commonly heard in most ICO. Well, everything is being competitive and probably always have this kind of concept which is actually to attract the attention of some potential investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

The team remains anonymous, but this does not diminish its successes, which they managed to achieve. And I like it. It's a pity they do not talk about themselves.

Maybe they just want to be anonymous, but I am still hoping that when this project become successful they will introduce themselves all the team members that make clickgem successful.

Staying anonymous is not really good nowadays, a lot of investors have learned a lot since the Bitconnect shutdown. They are also anonymous and they were able to get out easily.

You have a point. For Its more legit for the companies or site if they have a full list information of the team. Like on the LinkedIn profile, KYC, I think that's always a good way to secure both the investors and also for the credibility of the companies.

But it still depends on the description of this project and their whitepaper, if it's really required to be anonymous or anything that will justify their anonymity. But still hoping that there will be many investors to come.

ClickGem team will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 which will be held in Shanghai on April 12th. At here, we will release our payment solution with multiple currencies (include traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies) and introduce about plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution.

You can also meet and talk face-to-face with our team members!

Event website: http://gfbccs.com/cnindex.asp . An official news with booth address will be sent by email !
Great news admin hopefully you can get more positive feedbacks from the attendees of Global Fintech and Blockchain China summit.

Nice, I hope that the meet ups will make more positive outcomes for this project and I am still looking forward for more updates and more announcement soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

Well, as time passes by those non-believers in crytpocurrency will begin to believe it when they see huge profits and many other people that already earned a lot of cryptos. I hope many will be attracted by the bonuses clickgem offered.
people who do not believe in crypto currency are probably upset because of the market's fall. But soon I hope everything will be restored and these people will change their minds. A project Clickgem worthy of investment, because it offers very good bonuses.
Ev_SM

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

please tell me what is happening now with the project? what stage is it at now? Tokens are already traded on exchanges, if so, on what?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

please tell me what is happening now with the project? what stage is it at now? Tokens are already traded on exchanges, if so, on what?
You really need the stage? Now you can sell or buy ClickGem (CGM) on LocalBitcoinCash, Any questions on localBitcoinCash, please send direct to LocalBitcoinCash support team and their start price on LocalBitcoinCash is $2.5 per CGM.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

I like autumn design of the site, I already know how much a coin is worth and how many have already been sold and distributed on the airdrop?

Airdrop campaign has end & 15000 CGM had paid out, it has successed as we estimated!!! Our bounty campaign is now starting.

Bounty Program: Use your referral link in our affiliate program, to refer other people to register a ClickGem account as your affiliate members. You will receive 5 free CGMs for each affiliate member who verifies his/her phone number with our system. Of course, the people you refer will also receive 5 free CGMs when they verify their phone numbers. Secondly, You will also earned commissions from trading fees which we collected from your affiliate members when they trading on our internal exchange. This is a huge opportunity for you to earn a lot of free CGMs and other coins! Receive free CGMs and other coins, earn lifetime commissions from your affiliate members.

Please keep checking our latest updates in Telegram!
  -  Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/clickgem
  -  Our Telegram Community: https://t.me/joinchat/GTAsqhE1LbzrNKrzAhtNSQ

So it will be an affiliate program, I think 5 CGM is good enough since the price will be at 2.5 USD but will there be capping? Have you already contacted big airdrop announcer for this kind of affiliate program?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

I like autumn design of the site, I already know how much a coin is worth and how many have already been sold and distributed on the airdrop?

Airdrop campaign has end & 15000 CGM had paid out, it has successed as we estimated!!! Our bounty campaign is now starting.

Bounty Program: Use your referral link in our affiliate program, to refer other people to register a ClickGem account as your affiliate members. You will receive 5 free CGMs for each affiliate member who verifies his/her phone number with our system. Of course, the people you refer will also receive 5 free CGMs when they verify their phone numbers. Secondly, You will also earned commissions from trading fees which we collected from your affiliate members when they trading on our internal exchange. This is a huge opportunity for you to earn a lot of free CGMs and other coins! Receive free CGMs and other coins, earn lifetime commissions from your affiliate members.

So it will be an affiliate program, I think 5 CGM is good enough since the price will be at 2.5 USD but will there be capping? Have you already contacted big airdrop announcer for this kind of affiliate program?
Their airdrop is actually going great and also most of the users are been participated into the airdrop as 5 CGM for joining the airdrop is really quite impressive and also surely can lead to a better publicity.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Their airdrop is actually going great and also most of the users are been participated into the airdrop as 5 CGM for joining the airdrop is really quite impressive and also surely can lead to a better publicity.
Airdrop actually proves to be usefull each time and a good airdrop always tries to attract as many investors as possible to the project and the same case goes on with this project too. This project is getting much more popular due to the airdrop.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

The team remains anonymous, but this does not diminish its successes, which they managed to achieve. And I like it. It's a pity they do not talk about themselves.

Maybe they just want to be anonymous, but I am still hoping that when this project become successful they will introduce themselves all the team members that make clickgem successful.

Staying anonymous is not really good nowadays, a lot of investors have learned a lot since the Bitconnect shutdown. They are also anonymous and they were able to get out easily.

You have a point. For Its more legit for the companies or site if they have a full list information of the team. Like on the LinkedIn profile, KYC, I think that's always a good way to secure both the investors and also for the credibility of the companies.

But it still depends on the description of this project and their whitepaper, if it's really required to be anonymous or anything that will justify their anonymity. But still hoping that there will be many investors to come.

ClickGem team will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 which will be held in Shanghai on April 12th. At here, we will release our payment solution with multiple currencies (include traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies) and introduce about plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution.

Event website: http://gfbccs.com/cnindex.asp . An official news with booth address will be sent by email !
Great news admin hopefully you can get more positive feedbacks from the attendees of Global Fintech and Blockchain China summit.

Nice, I hope that the meet ups will make more positive outcomes for this project and I am still looking forward for more updates and more announcement soon.
That will be a great way to interact with the people face to face and solve any queries. They will have a lot of things to talk about regarding the achievements and further updates of the platform.
Underrated

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

That will be a great way to interact with the people face to face and solve any queries. They will have a lot of things to talk about regarding the achievements and further updates of the platform.
The team actually needs to find more and more ways to increase the communication with the community as it really has a grerat impact on the amount of investors and also the investors will soon get attracted to the project then.
BranZolt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

The team actually needs to find more and more ways to increase the communication with the community as it really has a grerat impact on the amount of investors and also the investors will soon get attracted to the project then.
Totally, that's right ,I think that your statement is right in its way as this will make suggestions and feedback easy to get.
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 465

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Airdrop actually proves to be usefull each time and a good airdrop always tries to attract as many investors as possible to the project and the same case goes on with this project too. This project is getting much more popular due to the airdrop.
CGM is also starting a bounty campaign in coming days which will make a great boost in the popularity of the project and affect it very positively in the future. They have also organized a highly rewarding airdrop which has already attracted many investors to the project. I think this project will become very successful and popular in the future.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Yes you are right.The devlopers already launched their beta version so if you want to see the working of this project then you can check it but as we can see that there are many bugs into this beta version but devlopers will soon fix it and then they wil launch the working model.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

Xopoшиe нoвocти!!!

Пpивeт вceм,
Mы xoтeли бы oбъявить, чтo тeпepь мы пoлyчили юpидичecкyю квaлификaцию для кpиптoвaлютнoгo бизнeca!
Heт пpичин пpoдoлжaть дepжaть члeнoв кoмaнды кoнфидeнциaльными!
Mы бyдeм пpиcyтcтвoвaть нa 2-м caммитe Fintech & Blockchain China 2018 12 aпpeля в oтeлe Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao, Шaнxaй, Китaй.
Haш aдpec cтeндa № F3
Ha этoм мepoпpиятии мы oфициaльнo пpeдcтaвим и пpoдeмoнcтpиpyeм ocнoвнoe пpимeнeниe пpoeктa ClickGem для людeй.
Пoжaлyйcтa, пpиxoдитe, чтoбы вcтpeтитьcя c члeнaми нaшeй кoмaнды и yзнaть бoльшe o нaшeм пpoeктe!
Bы oчeнь жeлaнны!
Пpocмoтp юpидичecкиx дoкyмeнтoв: https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
Пpocмoтp cвeдeний o мepoпpиятии: https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/event-april-12th.pdf
#ClickGem #CGM #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #MeetUs #Events #FintechAndBlockchain #ChinaSummit #HiltonShanghaiHongquiao #ShanghaiChina #ShowTeamMembers
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

You really need the stage? Now you can sell or buy ClickGem (CGM) on LocalBitcoinCash, Any questions on localBitcoinCash, please send direct to LocalBitcoinCash support team and their start price on LocalBitcoinCash is $2.5 per CGM.
Thanks for information. I after all have come into the account after those problems with access to him, there was a mistake 502 in attempt to open the website. On the official site it is written that 1 cgm costs $3.78, at me 10 cgm, very pleasant bonus it has turned out.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Me too, I want to know more details about future plans of clickgem for their project. And how will make clickgem become very popular so that there will be many investors to come and invest.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: