Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

interesting that admin answers any other questions rather then adding the team members in website and make the project more transparent. You shouldn't wonder, when you have too less investors, if you do not follow the golden ICO rules. How about reaching the soft cap?  Do you have any updates about ICO Sale ?

I also want to know more details about the status of this project. I hope that devs will be actively giving us new updates about clickgem and what are their future plans now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Who knows when the developer will have the official launch of the project on the road map? I think we need to speed up the process for the team.

Have you been visited their website? If not, then I would suggest to visit it because the details and informations regarding this project is written visibly on their site. And also, you will be able to find about their plans in the future and most importantly, the date in which the project will be launch.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

I really want notice for someone to join Clickgem projects that they airdrop round 2 is ended, so don't joinning their group and spam code anymore. At least you should go to their website and read all information before do some not worthy doing like that.

Well atleast they have actual humans on their telegram I guess? Unlike a lot of groups which have 10000 members but like 9900 of those are just bots
True mate I know some of them, i just wonder if they are getting paid to just stay in telegram group.

Our Telegram Channel & Community are created to update our news to people who interesting with our project and support to registered members!
We truly appreciate you diligence and activeness dear admin hopefully clickgem will succeed and make its own legacy as a payment platform.

yeah you are right with this. the admin is doing their best to make this project successful. Any plans to increase the sales and the popularity of this project? Is there other new bonuses?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Xopoшиe нoвocти !

THE STORY BEHIND CLICKGEM PROJECT:

Our CEO, Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI, he is also the biggest investor of ClickGem Project until this time. His main business is manufacture and export hair extensions from real human hair, he also has a factory in Vietnam, company named Hair Century Industries JSC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHk0UyA05s . With over 10 years experience doing international business, he has seen many disadvantages and complicated problems of the current global payment system, with the bank transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, Unistream, etc... or even PayPal. And in all the matters of global commerce, payment is one of the biggest barriers to business development between the two parties. As an international businessman, he knows exactly what is needed to improve the current global payment system. Until he knows about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, he believes that this will be the key to change the ways of the current global payment system. This is why we call ClickGem Project is part of the global payment revolution. He also promised by his honor and dignity that ClickGem Project will get unlimited investment from Hair Century Industries JSC to develop new global payment system. He will be an investor and a customer!

Mr. NGUYEN NGOC HAI, CTO of this project, is a young face and a new factor! He has worked for the Information Technology Institute, a division of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam. In addition, he has also time worked in many leading IT companies in Vietnam. The fact that he is the only programmer of the whole project and started implementing it from the end of December 2017 under the sponsorship of Mr. Nguyen Nam Hai. Up until now, we've hired some more programmers, but their main job is just testing and running the system. With a short amount of time like that and what he has done, how will you evaluate his abilities? With us, his ability to work is equivalent to many other freelance programmers at a same time!

Of course, we also need great support and enthusiasm from the community and people to carry out this mission and bring it to the peak of success!

Please believe and continue support us! Together, we will change the world!

#ClickGem #CGM #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency #GlobalPayment #TheStoryBehind #TeamMembers
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

Who knows when the developer will have the official launch of the project on the road map? I think we need to speed up the process for the team.

Have you been visited their website? If not, then I would suggest to visit it because the details and informations regarding this project is written visibly on their site. And also, you will be able to find about their plans in the future and most importantly, the date in which the project will be launch.

I see that some members here are not spending their time to visit the website so that they will be aware of the latest news and updates about the projects and also knowing future plans, they really need to visit the website from time to time.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

interesting that admin answers any other questions rather then adding the team members in website and make the project more transparent. You shouldn't wonder, when you have too less investors, if you do not follow the golden ICO rules. How about reaching the soft cap?  Do you have any updates about ICO Sale ?
You're definitely correct. As time goes by this project have a great and bright future which makes everyone of us to have a choice on what is the best and demand ICO project here in crypto currency world. Soon, in the future its value is much more profitable due to its usage and capability.

It is hard to predict such platform like this one because there is nothing unique features that they are offering to the people. With simple understanding, it is only used as services as a payment system which we commonly see in the present market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

This is the problem with this project, I don't think they are not that transparent. I haven't heard any news about their ICO sale especially the number of funds that they have raised.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

You are right. They are really not answering the question about the team members' profiles. That is a big red flag you have there. I have tried to look for an update in their website regarding the ICO sale so I clicked the News tab: https://www.clickgem.com/news.html. To my surprise, it only displays the message, "Stop!!!". Seriously? What is going on here?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

I see that some members here are not spending their time to visit the website so that they will be aware of the latest news and updates about the projects and also knowing future plans, they really need to visit the website from time to time.

That is probably right, maybe because some newbies just wanted to directly visit the ann thread and would ask questions regarding the status of the project. Well, we can't avoid with that kind of issue so we should expect that this will happen.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

You have a point mate. If they don't ads the members they can gain less. Main source of the fund is the investors and they need to take care of it since clickgem is needing more funds. There are still no updates on the sale.
With bringing an internal exchange on their platform and also Maintaining their sales I think they seem to be working and hopefully they might get to other exchanges and then token price will rise eventually

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

I also want to know more details about the status of this project. I hope that devs will be actively giving us new updates about clickgem and what are their future plans now.

We will also hope for this! What will be new updates and additions about the project. The main thing is that administrators and the team always announce the latest news.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

This is the problem with this project, I don't think they are not that transparent. I haven't heard any news about their ICO sale especially the number of funds that they have raised.
I would recommend you to surf through their website and join the telegram group. The telegram group is really active and you can get all the updates regarding the platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I would recommend you to surf through their website and join the telegram group. The telegram group is really active and you can get all the updates regarding the platform.
CGM has a very active telegram group with great support from all the developers and admins their as they will give you solutions to your problem instantly. They have also generated a great supportive community on telegram which will give a great boost to the popularity of the project. You can join the telegram group here: https://t.me/joinchat/GTAsqhE1LbzrNKrzAhtNSQ

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

I really want notice for someone to join Clickgem projects that they airdrop round 2 is ended, so don't joinning their group and spam code anymore. At least you should go to their website and read all information before do some not worthy doing like that.

Well atleast they have actual humans on their telegram I guess? Unlike a lot of groups which have 10000 members but like 9900 of those are just bots
True mate I know some of them, i just wonder if they are getting paid to just stay in telegram group.

Our Telegram Channel & Community are created to update our news to people who interesting with our project and support to registered members!
We truly appreciate you diligence and activeness dear admin hopefully clickgem will succeed and make its own legacy as a payment platform.
I all the same consider that are necessary to be a little softer to beginners, to people who have only heard about the project and know about it very little, they aren't registered yet, but perhaps plan to make it. In such cases the administrator also has to be sensitive.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Their telegram group chat is very excellent, the supporters and investors are very interactive. If you have some inquiries about the project they will answer you as soon as possible.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

Their telegram group chat is very excellent, the supporters and investors are very interactive. If you have some inquiries about the project they will answer you as soon as possible.
I asked several questions airdrop connected with distribution. Within 10 minutes I have received irrefragable answer from the moderator of group. Has been pleasantly surprised with such care and responsiveness, having asked very mediocre question.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

They have been really active and you can share your opinion there, you will most likely be provided with other answers which might change your viewpoint about the project. 
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

why not? why I can not know at what stage the project is now. I would like to learn all about the project. But as I see, you are not interested in this
Many people ask questions like this. Some are honest and want to get answers from developers so they can decide accordingly. Very many come to provoke quarrels .. it is not good. Interested people need to get answers.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

The team remains anonymous, but this does not diminish its successes, which they managed to achieve. And I like it. It's a pity they do not talk about themselves.

Maybe they just want to be anonymous, but I am still hoping that when this project become successful they will introduce themselves all the team members that make clickgem successful.

Staying anonymous is not really good nowadays, a lot of investors have learned a lot since the Bitconnect shutdown. They are also anonymous and they were able to get out easily.

You have a point. For Its more legit for the companies or site if they have a full list information of the team. Like on the LinkedIn profile, KYC, I think that's always a good way to secure both the investors and also for the credibility of the companies.

But it still depends on the description of this project and their whitepaper, if it's really required to be anonymous or anything that will justify their anonymity. But still hoping that there will be many investors to come.

ClickGem team will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 which will be held in Shanghai on April 12th. At here, we will release our payment solution with multiple currencies (include traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies) and introduce about plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution.

You can also meet and talk face-to-face with our team members!

Event website: http://gfbccs.com/cnindex.asp . An official news with booth address will be sent by email !

First of all, thanks for reply.
I already read that on your telegram news 4 week ago because I am following your update, However this event will take place later this year on April 12th, and this date is after ICO, So it doesn't help at all, people need to discover the team members during ICO stage.

Yes, now ICO is completed, we no need people continue to follow up our ICO, we only need them follow up our development stages and welcome our products... This is very meaningful for our project and people who invested to our project!

LoL, so they want us first to invest and then buy our flight ticket to china, meet them in the event and ask about which exchange they are going to hit next time?  Grin   I dont understand, but I see that, every explanation is unprofessional and not serious.  And what about the bank saving program now? Do we have any updates ?

This is just an announcement! Many people will attend to this event so we only informed that we have a booth at there and they can meet us if they went to this event. At there we will introduce and demonstrate our core product, not only talk. "Saving program" is noted maybe launched later depend on fund we raised from ICO. Tell the truth, total fund raised from ICO is not much, even less than 30% cost we spent for advertising programs. We are saving budget to continue develop applications for this project, until we lauch more applications, will have income for this project!

It's normal! You don't raised much from ICO, because serious investors that invest large amount don't contribute if you don't provide enough information and don't introduce team member, specially you are dealing with fiat.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

I asked several questions airdrop connected with distribution. Within 10 minutes I have received irrefragable answer from the moderator of group. Has been pleasantly surprised with such care and responsiveness, having asked very mediocre question.
Yes, we can easily to see them have quickly responsive. This point make me have good feeling about ClickGem. Beside admin of group, we have a lot of people make discuss at here, very active group.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: