Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

I think competent people are everywhere in the world. I'm glad that people from Vietnam are raising people to propose projects for everyone. Good luck!

Guys from Vietnam are good fellows! They are attentive and intelligent people. While developing such a project, not all of them reach the end. Many projects just drop everything. And the fact that people have put their money there no longer worries anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

What's crazy about that ! they just mentioned on telegram news that a guy called Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI from vietnam is behind Click project, but they didn't add on their website, they didn't provide link to his profile to be bale to check , if this guy is behind the project.
They also share legal documents in form of pdf https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf and I checked, the name of that guy is dear, but there is no way to know if this document is real or not, and said that clickgem opened in Belize city which is in Belize.

Show me a single vietnamese blockchain project (doesnt matter if succeed or not) ?  I did not even heard one!  So it means they are not experienced in this area. The only thing that I heard from Vietnam in relationship with online-world is how the vietnamese hackers scam people's hard earned money.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

I really like the site design and coins.
The site really much attractive and also i am sure that several investors will invest into the project depending on the graphics and the coin/token. CGM project can really go great ahead as it is the daily need for several and also several peoples will use CGM to make their global payments much more faster and secure.
Me to, the design seems flawless and. Idea looks great. Features are included that everyone wants, it will be really cool to see this project groe and we make make profits by investing in the project. Looking forward to this.

I think they have study so much about the design and the features of the platform so that many investors will be captivated to give some fundings for the project. I guess the platform will have a bright future.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

I think competent people are everywhere in the world. I'm glad that people from Vietnam are raising people to propose projects for everyone. Good luck!

Guys from Vietnam are good fellows! They are attentive and intelligent people. While developing such a project, not all of them reach the end. Many projects just drop everything. And the fact that people have put their money there no longer worries anyone.
Yes surely peoples are confident regarding this project and also i am sure that the team would take this project to great heights. Hope that the future of CGM really goes much intresting with a tons of investors globally.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

The site really much attractive and also i am sure that several investors will invest into the project depending on the graphics and the coin/token. CGM project can really go great ahead as it is the daily need for several and also several peoples will use CGM to make their global payments much more faster and secure.
Me to, the design seems flawless and. Idea looks great. Features are included that everyone wants, it will be really cool to see this project groe and we make make profits by investing in the project. Looking forward to this.

I think they have study so much about the design and the features of the platform so that many investors will be captivated to give some fundings for the project. I guess the platform will have a bright future.
I guess so. This project looks great by its design and a lot of awesome features made by the developer. Thanks to the developer for making this awesome project!
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

What's crazy about that ! they just mentioned on telegram news that a guy called Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI from vietnam is behind Click project, but they didn't add on their website, they didn't provide link to his profile to be bale to check , if this guy is behind the project.
They also share legal documents in form of pdf https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf and I checked, the name of that guy is dear, but there is no way to know if this document is real or not, and said that clickgem opened in Belize city which is in Belize.

Show me a single vietnamese blockchain project (doesnt matter if succeed or not) ?  I did not even heard one!  So it means they are not experienced in this area. The only thing that I heard from Vietnam in relationship with online-world is how the vietnamese hackers scam people's hard earned money.

I also didn't heard an ICO coming from Vietnam. Well, lets give them some time to proved that they are not actually doing that kind of activity which they are known from that thing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Being creative will really give a big impact especially if it is nice and simple. I mean about their UI so that people will have an easy to browse the site and will also give them an ease. If the team has these abilities then probably more would likely to visit the site and because of these their is a chance that they can attract more investors to invest in the pltaform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

They really have a good design seamless and effective U.I and the sites respond really fast enough I just hope they added more features to that platform and I think is time we get out from the beta versions too

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

I guess so. This project looks great by its design and a lot of awesome features made by the developer. Thanks to the developer for making this awesome project!
Hopefully if this ico gets successful, they should immediately look for an active community manager to handle all thier websites social media accoubt.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
This was a long awaited feature, but i hope the exchange rates are more than other exchange platforms. They just really need to focus on security and speed, if they manage to get these two then this platform would be used by a lot. And the company can gain serious profits.
Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern.

Me too. I'm hoping that ClickGem project can really give enough security with our accounts and earnings. I know it's hard to believed on this because there is no 100% secured in the internet. But I have feeling with this project that they can provide what others can't. Hopefully they were here to clarify these things.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

Aside from the design and features of the platform the devs should also focus with the marketing and advertising of cgm so that they can attract and encourage many investors to invest in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

I also didn't heard an ICO coming from Vietnam. Well, lets give them some time to proved that they are not actually doing that kind of activity which they are known from that thing.
It is better to focus on the white papers and the official threads which is announced by the manager always, ClickGem do not make any fake announcements or the promises let us only consider their whitepapers, road map and the community managers instructions.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Aside from the design and features of the platform the devs should also focus with the marketing and advertising of cgm so that they can attract and encourage many investors to invest in this project.
this is correct, the Clickgem project must actively develop its advertising campaign. A lot depends on advertising, and especially the success of the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

this is correct, the Clickgem project must actively develop its advertising campaign. A lot depends on advertising, and especially the success of the project.
Yes really true and right. The marketing strategy of the the CliclGem project should be given a focus that is the core value of this project that will leads the project to a better and successful one in the crypto currency community. I was hoping that the ClickGem project would gain a lot more people, users and investors that would fuel for the development of the ClickGem project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

The project is necessary, but it has an original strategy of promoting the project on the Internet. Airdrop is always good, but it's bad that there is no usual company bounty, I think it would very much help the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

You are right, with the naked eye considerable work by the developer attached to the project and its platform is looked through at once. Excellent responsiveness in Telegram, very beautiful website with a convenient and clear interface. Inplatform exchange also deserves attention, but also demands completion, trades are incorrect.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

Yes surely peoples are confident regarding this project and also i am sure that the team would take this project to great heights. Hope that the future of CGM really goes much intresting with a tons of investors globally.

With the current situations of crypto markets now I am not sure if cgm can keep their success always. but I am still hoping that the project will become successful soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

With the current situations of crypto markets now I am not sure if cgm can keep their success always. but I am still hoping that the project will become successful soon.
We cannot take decisions on the crypto market it is all happens with in seconds many ups and downs so on basing these assumptions we cannot estimate and reach to an end on ClickGem, there will be obviously a good sign after the market is down, we need to find the right time to make profit.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

The project is necessary, but it has an original strategy of promoting the project on the Internet. Airdrop is always good, but it's bad that there is no usual company bounty, I think it would very much help the project.

For me airdrop is good for advertising only, what really important is for this project to become more active in promoting this project and making cgm become more popular to attract many investors.

elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

can you explain more features of your services for this project, because i see the same project same with you, like minexcoin, the difference minexcoin opening the minexbank for the other services and the other function is same.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: