Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

The project is necessary, but it has an original strategy of promoting the project on the Internet. Airdrop is always good, but it's bad that there is no usual company bounty, I think it would very much help the project.

For me airdrop is good for advertising only, what really important is for this project to become more active in promoting this project and making cgm become more popular to attract many investors.

Now I can take a grasp on how the developers and people behind this project want to make a progress, I think it will be best if they can do the marketing later if the platform can handle huge traffic.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

What's crazy about that ! they just mentioned on telegram news that a guy called Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI from vietnam is behind Click project, but they didn't add on their website, they didn't provide link to his profile to be bale to check , if this guy is behind the project.
They also share legal documents in form of pdf https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf and I checked, the name of that guy is dear, but there is no way to know if this document is real or not, and said that clickgem opened in Belize city which is in Belize.

Show me a single vietnamese blockchain project (doesnt matter if succeed or not) ?  I did not even heard one!  So it means they are not experienced in this area. The only thing that I heard from Vietnam in relationship with online-world is how the vietnamese hackers scam people's hard earned money.

Nationality doesn't matter here ! the point of my post is, we don't have clear information about team behind this project, they mentioned that guy from Vietnam, but we can't get any real info about him and check if he is really behind Clickgem !
He needs like to make video introduce himself, or they put his official profile.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

The project is necessary, but it has an original strategy of promoting the project on the Internet. Airdrop is always good, but it's bad that there is no usual company bounty, I think it would very much help the project.

For me airdrop is good for advertising only, what really important is for this project to become more active in promoting this project and making cgm become more popular to attract many investors.

Now I can take a grasp on how the developers and people behind this project want to make a progress, I think it will be best if they can do the marketing later if the platform can handle huge traffic.
Surely the platform can handle large traffic and also i am sure that it would soon reach some great heights too. This project is really much potential to have a huge traffic to their platform which indeed would turn most profitable.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

Surely the platform can handle large traffic and also i am sure that it would soon reach some great heights too. This project is really much potential to have a huge traffic to their platform which indeed would turn most profitable.
The project is preparing that in the future which they will experience a large traffic. But ClickGem is making plans ahead of them which can minimize trouble and problems.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

The project is preparing that in the future which they will experience a large traffic. But ClickGem is making plans ahead of them which can minimize trouble and problems.
The most important factor is for developers correctly to control and send this traffic to the necessary direction. If just many people only are interested in the platform - won't give any prospects.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

The most important factor is for developers correctly to control and send this traffic to the necessary direction. If just many people only are interested in the platform - won't give any prospects.
There would be a better success of plenty of people are available for the platform and the developer should communicate effectively by answering all the queries and be responsible that adds value for the people and can expect better results.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

Making plans ahead is a great move coming from the team, lesser traffic in the future can help a lot to the transactions happening when the project will become [LIVE]. Let's see if the team can make a good work about this one.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

It will be great to know that the platform  will be able to handle large traffic. This is a very important step because a team does not want to lose on more people not using the platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

Hello support and admin, Any update on the status of ICO in Clickgem? Is it finished or not? Can I not see any details on the website?

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:18:43 AM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.
So, will it be in the quarter II, I see. Is there any problem of the platform? So we can only focus on the future of the project without any problem.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

It will be great to know that the platform  will be able to handle large traffic. This is a very important step because a team does not want to lose on more people not using the platform.
I agree mate the developers should be working hard to ensure the safety and integrity of thier platform to attract more users.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:42 AM

The platform offered by the team is very good, but what will happen in countries where crypto currency is prohibited? How will the applications work?
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

investors knowingly invested in this project, I see the results and look forward to updates from developers

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

The platform offered by the team is very good, but what will happen in countries where crypto currency is prohibited? How will the applications work?
They just wont function as it should in that specific countries, it can only be used as a wallet for storing coins. You wont be able to trade and sell your coins.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

yes, you need to think over the moments with the platform overloading. I hope that the developers worked this moment
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

well, those assurance you have said are not really true until we see the project running. But, if devs are skilled and knowledgeable enough to handle all those future problems that may occur then yes they might handle it properly.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:26 AM

They just wont function as it should in that specific countries, it can only be used as a wallet for storing coins. You wont be able to trade and sell your coins.

Well, with the technology now everything is possible. Also I am sure that users out there will try to make some ways to use this platform and will find ways to sell and trade their coins.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

I see, but even if the project will not have enough funds, are they still continuing the developments of this project? is there any updates now about the latest status of clickgem project?

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I see, but even if the project will not have enough funds, are they still continuing the developments of this project? is there any updates now about the latest status of clickgem project?
If that's the case then that would be great. If the ClickGem project would continue its development then I know for sure that a lot more people would be glad about it. Because the ClickGem team is really working hard and the project holds a great platform and potential thay should remain in the crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: