Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:00 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund
For example, if the development team strictly enforces the road map, and publish and publish publicly all updates to the project. Also, publicly show how much money was collected and how many tokens were sold. For me this is a small, but transparent project.
glandulaHewq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Very well, I like projects that have broad goals. Because a little success, that project will bring huge profits to investors.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

I signup in your bit but did not receive yet..
Really? I don't think that the website did not fully update yet so you must be waiting to earn the coins, just be calm and wait for an answer from the developer.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.

Let's wait and see what will be the new progress about this project and hoping to see it successfully launch in the near future. I hope there will be more and more investors to come.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

Really? I don't think that the website did not fully update yet so you must be waiting to earn the coins, just be calm and wait for an answer from the developer.

Yes, the distribution is not instant and may take some time. Let's wait for it and let's help this project to increase their popularity by spreading some good features in the social medias.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

Yes, the distribution is not instant and may take some time. Let's wait for it and let's help this project to increase their popularity by spreading some good features in the social medias.
of course, the issuance of coins does not happen immediately, you need to wait a little. But do not worry, you will get what you want. The Clickgem project now needs our support and distribution in social networks, we must not forget about it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

For example, if the development team strictly enforces the road map, and publish and publish publicly all updates to the project. Also, publicly show how much money was collected and how many tokens were sold. For me this is a small, but transparent project.
Not displaying the profile of the team members is not actually an act of transparency. I am afraid that someday this will turn out into a scam since nobody can apprehend anybody from this team since we do not know what are their identities.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

Unfortunately, I tend to assume that you are mistaken and this user won't receive the tokens with airdrop any more. It seems to me that it one or the other, or he has incorrectly filled a form and the address has specified other eth, or there was a failure and he needs to communicate directly to the developer about it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Not displaying the profile of the team members is not actually an act of transparency. I am afraid that someday this will turn out into a scam since nobody can apprehend anybody from this team since we do not know what are their identities.

This issue is already been raised and still the team are not actually doing good about the team members profile. Their clients are requesting this and keeps ignoring the problem but I am hoping they have a very reasonable reason why they are not yet active these days. And let's just wait for their latest announcement since their ICO as already been ended.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

You have a good point sir. Being transparent here in bitcoin community is very important for every project. This will give ideas for the investors who are the people they are dealing with. And also, having this will surely bring positive feedbacks from the people here in the forum.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team. 👍
It seems I havent fully read the whitepaper of this project but hopefully you are right bud that they will offer a small transaction fee to thier clients.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Alright, this project made the users life more easier and the very good news is that transaction fee is very low compare to others.This project will surely achieved their success soon,because of the effort of its very competitive team. 👍

Well, I think almost of online payment are now lowering their transaction fees due to the market is in dip. I the team can create a features which is quite different from others then maybe this platform would have a chance to be more competitive in the market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Well, I think almost of online payment are now lowering their transaction fees due to the market is in dip. I the team can create a features which is quite different from others then maybe this platform would have a chance to be more competitive in the market.
They really need to have more unique and new feature for this project as it clearly have a lot of competitors out there in the market. Also, if they can lessen the transaction fees here on ClickGem, I think that's one of the great thing users will be happy while using it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Let's wait and see what will be the new progress about this project and hoping to see it successfully launch in the near future. I hope there will be more and more investors to come.
It will all depend on the CGM Devs if they actually implement a stable efficient platform and faster payment confirmations then why not and also marketing need to do their parts there i mean if only they can create a stronger awareness it will hype up this coin and get it known

tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

Wow, this is a very big project Wink
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

I thought the Airdrop is already ended, I think it was removed when they updated their website. Nevertheless, you can still ask the admin in their telegram group.
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

NOTHING CHANGE IN THE PLAN !!!

Hello all members,
We are sorry for no updates on these days!

Have few things we need to explain clearly to all members because still have many confusions and misunderstands about ClickGem project:

First, the ClickGem project does not focus on developing a new blockchain platform! There are currently over 1000 different blockchain platforms in the world and none of them can prove that their platform is the best. The ClickGem project selects a blockchain platform which had been succeeded to continue to focus on developing applications that make global payments easier and more convenient, and this payment system will also be closely aligned with a mixed-currencies exchange system for easy exchange currency during the payment progress. So blockchain platform and cryptocurrency are not their main applications, their blockchain platform and cryptocurrency are developed from open source of Litecoin and both of them are only part of this project. They only release cryptocurrency (ICO) as a way to raise more funds from the community (crowdfunding) to help them develop project better!

Second, we want to confirm that we are just media representative of ClickGem project, no admin in this Telegram channel is coming from the ClickGem team member!
As informed in our previous post, team members of ClickGem are only having two main people at this time are a professional programmer and his sponsor.
The ClickGem team are really hard working at this time to focus to complete on developing their main application is a payment system (paygate) which will be launched on the Shanghai blockchain event. This is their only opportunity to prove to people that they are the real working project and their application is really useful for every people, also continue finding more funding sources for their project from this event. Can be considered as a survival opportunity for this project! Flight ticket, hotel room and a booth at the exhibition are already reserved. The brand identity and accompanying materials are also in the printing process. So, for sure, they will attend to this Shanghai event!

Third, because of two reasons in above, they will not continue to list their cryptocurrency (CGM) on other exchanges before when they launched their main application. Listed CGM on LocalBitcoinCash is just a test for the market. The ClickGem project has just started, main application and other applications are still in developing progress. The ClickGem team know that no one will buy CGM at this time even if it is listed on big exchanges because people will wait to see the potential of ClickGem project before taking their decision to invest in CGM and they can only see the potential of this project when its main application is launched! So, listing CGM to other exchanges at this time is only waste time and money, those exchanges will stop listing CGM after a short time if no one buys it... This time is very early to sell CGM! Any of your efforts to sell CGM with low price at this time is only reduce the value of ClickGem project and making the efforts of the ClickGem team become worthless, also people who have spent money to invest in this project will be put in a difficult situation! PLEASE HOLD AND NEVER SELL WITH LOW PRICE!!!

The ClickGem team really need and always need more trust and more support from the community to get more motivation to implement and develop the project, bringing it to the peak of success!

Please do not continue to spread information that is detrimental to this project! Please do not continue to ask questions like "How to sell CGM?", "Why can not sell CGM?" or something like that at this time!!! If you do not believe this project or do not have enough patience to follow it, just unsubscribe from ClickGem's community and delete this project from your mind! If you have not willing to support and help this project, please do not destroy it and trample on our efforts!!!

#ClickGem #CGM #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #Explanation #NeedMoreUnderstand #NeedMoreSupport #NeedMoreTrust #PleaseStopRuining
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.

I see, but even if the project will not have enough funds, are they still continuing the developments of this project? is there any updates now about the latest status of clickgem project?

I guess they're now focusing on collecting enough funds for the project so they can proceed on developing the platform.
yes, it would be nice to hear the development team now, what they are doing now and what updates we should expect later in the project.
Yes you are right and The community of CLICKGRAM increaseing very rapidly.This is really become the global payment revolution.The payment system of CGM is very safe and secure so i hope in future all people use this platform.i believe that this project will acheive great potential soon.

I have to agree with you on that one. The community is growing fast and the team is gaining a lot of recognition. Its all because of a great team serving for a great cause.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.
At the platform there is already a good structure. People visit the website already not only for acquaintance, but also for trade in the assets of CGM, for example. In the future the team will add still something interesting for pastime and the project will begin to breathe a second wind.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: