Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.

Aside from that, the activeness of the team will also help them to increase more their popularity and to still attract many investors to join this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

Yes ofcourse. Supporters of the project have a big rule in advertising their product to the public especially here in bitcoin world. Without this kind of help, probably the dev team will experienced difficulties in developing their project for it's better improvement. They can't go onwards unless if they have a good supporters.
I'm sure that the development team has a good strategy regarding the advertising campaign of the project. Thanks to this, the project has more and more followers every day.

Aside from more followers everyday, I hope that this project will also have many investors so that clickgem will be able to earn good profit to support the developments.
Yes you are right with that. I have the same hope woth you. Hopefully the team ClickGem would gain more and more people especially serious investors that will continuously bloom this project in the community of crypto currency. This project will surely become successful here in the crypto world if the team would keep its better performance.
If that follower count will be the same count too for people investing here, that's really a great news for the community and the team working behind for ClickGem. There's a lot of people doubting this project since the start because of its idea which is quite common on the cryptoworld. Let's see if the project will prove them wrong about their doubts.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

Yes ofcourse. Supporters of the project have a big rule in advertising their product to the public especially here in bitcoin world. Without this kind of help, probably the dev team will experienced difficulties in developing their project for it's better improvement. They can't go onwards unless if they have a good supporters.
I'm sure that the development team has a good strategy regarding the advertising campaign of the project. Thanks to this, the project has more and more followers every day.

Aside from more followers everyday, I hope that this project will also have many investors so that clickgem will be able to earn good profit to support the developments.
Yes you are right with that. I have the same hope woth you. Hopefully the team ClickGem would gain more and more people especially serious investors that will continuously bloom this project in the community of crypto currency. This project will surely become successful here in the crypto world if the team would keep its better performance.

Huge investors will bring success to the project. I hope that they will improve their marketing and add some bonus to make it attractive to many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

The project is gaining popularity, and I'm curious to know what is the essence? The idea is not unique, but success takes place, because the project is so good.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Huge investors will bring success to the project. I hope that they will improve their marketing and add some bonus to make it attractive to many investors.
I agree bud they should have more marketing strategies to get more investors involved in thier project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.

Can you elaborate on the so called achievements that you say clickgem has cause I can't really see any great achievements of their in the market
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Can you elaborate on the so called achievements that you say clickgem has cause I can't really see any great achievements of their in the market

Well, probably their expecting it to happen in the future. It is maybe he did some more deep research about the project. Anyway, lets just wait for their latest status of their development and maybe they have some good news to announced I guess.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

The platform had actually a rocky road start since a lot of people were doubting about this project due to its team's anonymity. But as we can see, they were able to hurdle this issue and was able to complete the ICO. Kudos to the team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

Yes, the ClickGem already achieved so much during the starting period of the project. The project has a good amount of supporters as well as investors. The project is becoming more popular after every passing day. And ClickGem community continuously increasing. right now platform does not need any special promotion to promote their platform, the ClickGem already reached that level.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Exactly, there will be instances where they will face a lot of difficulty because of slowing down in the middle. They should keep the momentum going and become successful.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

The project is gaining popularity, and I'm curious to know what is the essence? The idea is not unique, but success takes place, because the project is so good.
I think thanks to great teamwork, of course also dev work very well to make this project popular. good work for team and dev good luck always.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.

I confirm this fact. The developer, the moderator and in general some more people from team answer very quickly concerning questions according to their platform, in particular according to the website. I asked several questions connected with display of numerical data, it with my browser was incorrect.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

I really doubt they are slowing or stopping anything because as a matter of fact I think they already finished their ico and they have an internal exchange system which I think is really helping alot

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Exactly, there will be instances where they will face a lot of difficulty because of slowing down in the middle. They should keep the momentum going and become successful.

It is natural that the team will really face a problem along the way it is because there are sop many ICOs that are in the market. As the project is still developing, then maybe slowing down is just a part of their development.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

I joined CGM airdrop but I did not get CGM token. cgm token distribution is over? How do I get my CGM token? How can the CGM token price be ?

It's over for while ( 1st Airdrop + 2nd Airdrop ), you should have received your CGM if you filled the form correctly with valid information. CGM is a coin and not a token. Anyway, it's only 10 CGM which doesn't worth, plus it's not available on any exchange yet, So just move on.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

Yes you are right but I suggest tou to join the telegram group beacause  The telegram group admin is give very good response and solve all queries of all members. So if you have any queries or questions related to CGM then you can join this telegram group.

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project.The telegram group of ClickGem is very active.And they are trying to provide each and every update which is related to the project.Also, the admin of the group gives best replies to queries. This is the the best part of the project which can be help to the platform to gain more investors.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

I joined CGM airdrop but I did not get CGM token. cgm token distribution is over? How do I get my CGM token? How can the CGM token price be ?

It's over for while ( 1st Airdrop + 2nd Airdrop ), you should have received your CGM if you filled the form correctly with valid information. CGM is a coin and not a token. Anyway, it's only 10 CGM which doesn't worth, plus it's not available on any exchange yet, So just move on.
Yes, actually when they running 1st Airdrop (10 CGM), 2nd Airdrop (15 CGM), i have join their first airdrop and i receive it immediately after put code at telegram bot, i agree that, this is not large amount at this time, only approximate $3, so don't regret about late.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

I confirm this fact. The developer, the moderator and in general some more people from team answer very quickly concerning questions according to their platform, in particular according to the website. I asked several questions connected with display of numerical data, it with my browser was incorrect.
Yes, from some members join this group from begin, i agree they have active and kindly, even have some spaming, but spammer gone so quick  Grin
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

I really doubt they are slowing or stopping anything because as a matter of fact I think they already finished their ico and they have an internal exchange system which I think is really helping alot

Can you give us some more informations about this internal exchange and its benefits?  I know the only exchange that announced from CGM is Localbitcoincash; one of the fishy and scammy trading platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

Can you give us some more informations about this internal exchange and its benefits?  I know the only exchange that announced from CGM is Localbitcoincash; one of the fishy and scammy trading platform.
There is no fishy or scamming with ClickGem. You can have a look on the ClickGem official white papers to understand the complete information and the details about every aspect that gives you complete understanding about the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: