Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

I joined CGM airdrop but I did not get CGM token. cgm token distribution is over? How do I get my CGM token? How can the CGM token price be ?

It's over for while ( 1st Airdrop + 2nd Airdrop ), you should have received your CGM if you filled the form correctly with valid information. CGM is a coin and not a token. Anyway, it's only 10 CGM which doesn't worth, plus it's not available on any exchange yet, So just move on.

I think this is just way to attract more members and investors to join the CLICKGEM ICO. It will a great news if the work with exchanges for trade and withdrawal purposes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
I really doubt they are slowing or stopping anything because as a matter of fact I think they already finished their ico and they have an internal exchange system which I think is really helping alot

Can you give us some more informations about this internal exchange and its benefits?  I know the only exchange that announced from CGM is Localbitcoincash; one of the fishy and scammy trading platform.
There is no fishy or scamming with ClickGem. You can have a look on the ClickGem official white papers to understand the complete information and the details about every aspect that gives you complete understanding about the project.
Yes, now there are quite a few documents from the team, but I have not seen the team is still anonymous or not?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

I joined CGM airdrop but I did not get CGM token. cgm token distribution is over? How do I get my CGM token? How can the CGM token price be ?

It's over for while ( 1st Airdrop + 2nd Airdrop ), you should have received your CGM if you filled the form correctly with valid information. CGM is a coin and not a token. Anyway, it's only 10 CGM which doesn't worth, plus it's not available on any exchange yet, So just move on.
Yes, it is over. So, do you think that CGM won't be listed on any exchange? Please tell me when do these tokens get listed on an exchange?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:06:03 AM

It's a pity if you did not manage to get the coins, I do not think that there will be another opportunity to get unplanned coins CLICKGEM

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

I think this is just way to attract more members and investors to join the CLICKGEM ICO. It will a great news if the work with exchanges for trade and withdrawal purposes.

10CGM will be worth something if it will be based on the last phase of their ICO. That will be 30USD so I think it is also worth doing the tasks, unfortunately it's too late to participate for Airdrops.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

10CGM will be worth something if it will be based on the last phase of their ICO. That will be 30USD so I think it is also worth doing the tasks, unfortunately it's too late to participate for Airdrops.
If he really will be worth so much, then this is good news, because who they have does not put any effort into getting them
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

Yes ofcourse. Supporters of the project have a big rule in advertising their product to the public especially here in bitcoin world. Without this kind of help, probably the dev team will experienced difficulties in developing their project for it's better improvement. They can't go onwards unless if they have a good supporters.
I'm sure that the development team has a good strategy regarding the advertising campaign of the project. Thanks to this, the project has more and more followers every day.
Actually mate, I  also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I do believed that this project has its work transparency hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth success.
Clickgem can really come up with this platform. They have gained much experience for the development phase of the project and can most probably tackle various problems that the team encounters 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

The person still has an opportunity to buy coins on the built-in exchange if there take place the auction and people change cryptocurrency in both parties, then why you are so skeptical? A few redness from the common market will pass and the coin will be able to come to third-party exchanges.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

Perfect. Every incident has been resolved. Bot has been working properly. Many people are happy to be involved. The project worked well. I see very interesting bonuses for members. I very much trust the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

The project is gaining popularity, and I'm curious to know what is the essence? The idea is not unique, but success takes place, because the project is so good.
I think thanks to great teamwork, of course also dev work very well to make this project popular. good work for team and dev good luck always.

The must have work so hard so that the news about this project was brought to different countries using social media channels. It was however hard for them at the start since most of them doubted this project. Yet they gained supports and more investors in the end.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

The project is gaining popularity, and I'm curious to know what is the essence? The idea is not unique, but success takes place, because the project is so good.
I think thanks to great teamwork, of course also dev work very well to make this project popular. good work for team and dev good luck always.

The must have work so hard so that the news about this project was brought to different countries using social media channels. It was however hard for them at the start since most of them doubted this project. Yet they gained supports and more investors in the end.
Yes that is really true that this project, the ClickGem is really having a good progress in its work and development for this project. Because this project has a team which really make their best they could to make this project deserve the people and its supporters trust especially to the investors that invest to it. No doubt that the ClickGem project reach this far and I hope this will reach much further from it.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Yes that is really true that this project, the ClickGem is really having a good progress in its work and development for this project. Because this project has a team which really make their best they could to make this project deserve the people and its supporters trust especially to the investors that invest to it. No doubt that the ClickGem project reach this far and I hope this will reach much further from it.
Dedication and hard works of the team had been paid off. The project is really popular and the community is huge. The lack of them is only members that need to update some news to the thread and groups.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

If he really will be worth so much, then this is good news, because who they have does not put any effort into getting them
When will they distribute the airdropped tokens? As soon as I get it I will sell it when its availablo trade and then buy back when the price goes down.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

When will they distribute the airdropped tokens? As soon as I get it I will sell it when its availablo trade and then buy back when the price goes down.

Well, your strategy is good and realistic but if you sell your tokens then you will also join those weak hands that dumps tokens. Then what will happen next?  Can we sure that the token will recover easily and can you sure that you will buy back again?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

Latest good news from developers!
A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

Nice, this is really a good news. It is good to know that clickgem is doing their best to improve their project and they are doing more developments that can really help the project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Dedication and hard works of the team had been paid off. The project is really popular and the community is huge. The lack of them is only members that need to update some news to the thread and groups.

Yeah, they should assign a community manager that will handle all announcements and new updates about this project. Also they need to be more active for them to attract many investors

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

Nice, this is really a good news. It is good to know that clickgem is doing their best to improve their project and they are doing more developments that can really help the project.
Yes this is truly a good news coming from the developers bud. This will have an impact to thier marketing campaign for sure.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Perfect. Every incident has been resolved. Bot has been working properly. Many people are happy to be involved. The project worked well. I see very interesting bonuses for members. I very much trust the project.
That's a good news for the team and the community that some problems are now resolved and fixed. With the project moving forward to more success, hoping that the team will remain and be transparent every time for the progress of CGM.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

I really like your news, because they are very good and this news and they can justify themselves because you have your own platform, and this is a rarity.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Yeah, as the dev should support this  nice platform that for sure will support and love by many here in our crypto community. Well, it looks this project need a good profit in order to be success. Hoping the team will continue to strive all the possible difficulties that may encounter as this project is in progress.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: