Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Latest good news from developers!
A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

Nice, this is really a good news. It is good to know that clickgem is doing their best to improve their project and they are doing more developments that can really help the project.
Yes this is truly a good news coming from the developers bud. This will have an impact to thier marketing campaign for sure.
Yeah, a great project which I'm impressed on their great security as they will able to the transactions of ClickGem are safe and anonymous. Hopefully they make some attractive features to gain trust to those probable investors as well as users on this project since this project is in progression stage.

the project is very actively developing and is becoming more popular every day. It's good that the development team tells us their latest news about the project, this gives confidence in the success of the project for its followers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.
This is a great news from the developers to the investors and followers of the project. These updates will definitely help the project grow and attract more attention! Keep the good work up!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested to this project that because of the unique features that ClickGem have and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reason why I continuously support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal.
Yes, I agree with you.clickgem is a good and secure project. Increasingly participating of clickgem is going on. I think the clickgem team will make the success of their project and they will be able to set their goals.
Yes, ClickGem is the secure project for the investment. Today's investment in this project makes you future more profitable. The project has the great support of their investors. Definitely, they will succeed soon.

zevl194

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

Excellent event. And, judging by this news, very significant in the world of cryptocurrencies. It has been told people on Shanghai blockchain event that already speaks about the scale and prospect of these news. Great work.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

Perfect. Every incident has been resolved. Bot has been working properly. Many people are happy to be involved. The project worked well. I see very interesting bonuses for members. I very much trust the project.
of course we have to thank the team with their hard work, they are able to solve problems one by one. once again good work.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

This new updates really brings good benefits for the supporters and mostly for the investors of this project. It can help to give more motivations to continue in promoting this ClickGem project into the world of bitcoin or even in social medias. And also, this will bring more opportunities for the dev team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

Great news I just hope enough e-commerce networks will support your API on their platforms And where do you intend to start using the paygate apis any list of sites we can check on the day

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

I joined CGM airdrop but I did not get CGM token. cgm token distribution is over? How do I get my CGM token? How can the CGM token price be ?

It's over for while ( 1st Airdrop + 2nd Airdrop ), you should have received your CGM if you filled the form correctly with valid information. CGM is a coin and not a token. Anyway, it's only 10 CGM which doesn't worth, plus it's not available on any exchange yet, So just move on.

I think this is just way to attract more members and investors to join the CLICKGEM ICO. It will a great news if the work with exchanges for trade and withdrawal purposes.

10CGM will be worth something if it will be based on the last phase of their ICO. That will be 30USD so I think it is also worth doing the tasks, unfortunately it's too late to participate for Airdrops.

I doubt that anyone bought with that price during ico ( > $1 ) and in case CGM get listed on external exchange, no one will buy it for $1 ! ICO price put by team, but on market it's another story. As a trader if I see it on exchange and check out their website, no way I can buy it for that price!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Perfect. Every incident has been resolved. Bot has been working properly. Many people are happy to be involved. The project worked well. I see very interesting bonuses for members. I very much trust the project.
of course we have to thank the team with their hard work, they are able to solve problems one by one. once again good work.

This is an indication that the devs are really into the project, they've sacrificed a lot for the platform and now their reaching the stepping stone of success on the platform. I'm expecting that their momentum will continue.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Clickgem creates a very large ecosystem based on the blockchain, to facilitate international payments, this ecosystem will include various types of applications ranging from the banking sector to gaming applications, as well as a comprehensive exchange, debit cards for users and many other functions. It just makes everyone's life easier.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

Clickgem creates a very large ecosystem based on the blockchain, to facilitate international payments, this ecosystem will include various types of applications ranging from the banking sector to gaming applications, as well as a comprehensive exchange, debit cards for users and many other functions. It just makes everyone's life easier.
Yes, i really hope ClickGem will have more grow and help our life come easier, but at this time, they need more and more supporter and investor come to them to reach more cap.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

This new updates really brings good benefits for the supporters and mostly for the investors of this project. It can help to give more motivations to continue in promoting this ClickGem project into the world of bitcoin or even in social medias. And also, this will bring more opportunities for the dev team.

I had been in network marketing about 10 years and every anonymous network marketing projects who offered more and more launchings, special bonuses , too many new highlights - gone after a short time scam.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:33:06 AM by PDAngel

Yes, you are right. ClickGem provide us a fast and anonymous transaction - this is trending for anyone at crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

I had been in network marketing about 10 years and every anonymous network marketing projects who offered more and more launchings, special bonuses , too many new highlights - gone after a short time scam.

I think we can trust click gem for now Because they show us that they can improve and update their platforms more. The question for me is I want to know what the status of ICO, How much did they raised as of now.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

I like the design of the website, it is very bright, colorful, and the interface is understandable. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why so many users joined the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

I think we can trust click gem for now Because they show us that they can improve and update their platforms more. The question for me is I want to know what the status of ICO, How much did they raised as of now.

Yes that is true. And just you and others here in the crypto currency community, I put my trust in the ClickGem project. Everybody deserves to give a chance to show its potential for the community and ClickGem continuously proves itself on us that they can remain standing in this world of crypto. I hope that the team working behind the ClickGem would keep it up and make more interesting developments for the better of this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

If really it is possible to embody simplification of the international financial payments thanks to this platform, then it will be break unambiguously. It is very old problem. The international payments have problems both with delivery speed, and with the huge commissions on the transaction.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:15 AM

Yes, you are right. ClickGem provide us a fast and anonymous transaction - this is trending for anyone at crypto world.
There are so many fast and anonymous transaction in the cryptocurrency world and its being used by mostly cryptocurrency.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Yes, i really hope ClickGem will have more grow and help our life come easier, but at this time, they need more and more supporter and investor come to them to reach more cap.

You are right, I have noticed that clickgem is very active sending emails regarding the status of their project. I really hope that their activeness will continue also hoping they will make more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

You are right, I have noticed that clickgem is very active sending emails regarding the status of their project. I really hope that their activeness will continue also hoping they will make more developments.
I think the team's activity is in fact good but not enough and I would like to see a totally valuable bounty company.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: