Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Good job! Kiss
Good job? on what? Please make sure you complete what you're talking about to let the team and the community here to know what you're trying to say.

Good job maybe in a whole? The team is doing their best to make this project successful. But you are right, to avoid questions and short post like this that looks like spam post. They should be specific.

Yeah, a good and nice outcome though have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Good overall job I guess, the community, Investors and followers of the project looks satisfied except the fact that the team is anonymous. I don't think this would be an issue as they're doing a great job!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Hello, I wanted to clarify, your project is a payment system? Is there an alpha version of the application?
Hi, I think probably there is. I'm certainly not a developer and not a member of the team, but I think that such projects have it.
Clickgem platform just fyi bud is a global payment processing platform wherein you will be able to make payments online using blockchain platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

Clickgem platform just fyi bud is a global payment processing platform wherein you will be able to make payments online using blockchain platform.
He might really required to have a look on the white papers and gain the complete information that would help him better to understand about the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

It is a global payment revolution in the crypto world and it is also a version of a piece of a software that is made available for testing, typically by employees of the company that is developing it, before its general release.
So what's going on with the release because it now seems to have an exchange onboard the platform and It's looks like a full release or is it still in the beta stage?

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

This may be considered a type of payment system,depending upon your defination of currency.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Good job! Kiss
Good job? on what? Please make sure you complete what you're talking about to let the team and the community here to know what you're trying to say.

Good job maybe in a whole? The team is doing their best to make this project successful. But you are right, to avoid questions and short post like this that looks like spam post. They should be specific.

Yeah, a good and nice outcome though have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Good overall job I guess, the community, Investors and followers of the project looks satisfied except the fact that the team is anonymous. I don't think this would be an issue as they're doing a great job!
Very optimistic about ClickGem, at least, the team have good work - i agree, telegram group so active, but i don't know how many CGM sold out at this time, especially i see a lot of CGM put at Ask/Bid, maybe people want sell almost their own CGM.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

What could be the reason why they are still hiding from the people. It is really strange to think about being anonymous even if their ICO was being completed. They should make some actions and they must reveal their identity so that investors will have a comfort in their mind.
ClickGem might not be exposing but they are coming up with the announcements along with the due care instructions as well to protect and safeguard every individual from the hackers.
Yes you are right but The developrs need to give good response here beacause all people want to know the latest updates of CGM.if they don't give response fast then i think it will caused the difficulties for the CLICKGRAM.
morfinmand

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

What is it worth?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

It is a global payment revolution in the crypto world and it is also a version of a piece of a software that is made available for testing, typically by employees of the company that is developing it, before its general release.
So what's going on with the release because it now seems to have an exchange onboard the platform and It's looks like a full release or is it still in the beta stage?
it seems to me that the site is currently running only a beta version of the platform. At least I have not seen any news from the development team on this issue.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

CGM will compete with those who have long been on the market, because users see the attitude of the team, and the fact that they are following the project

Agree with you, CGM will dominate the marketplace and the team is consecrated towards the project that's why I can see the future success of this platform.

Quite  ironic to say that thing since we haven't met the team yet. They didnt reveal their profiles to us right? So how could we say that? By anyways, they were able to pull this thing off even without revealing their profiles.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Yes you are right but The developrs need to give good response here beacause all people want to know the latest updates of CGM.if they don't give response fast then i think it will caused the difficulties for the CLICKGRAM.
Actually, at this time don't have any news about ClickGem but i see they still keep working and will provide us new features soon.
zevl194

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Well, if you can just see some legit ICOs that there having some conference and they are always being transparent to their clients. They hide nothing and everything seems to be fine with that. People will have doubt if they can see nothing on their team members profile because the fear of fall is what they are worrying.
In fact existence of photos of members of the team means little. Many large scams ico's used others names and photos, it is simple for example having paid those people from whom they have bought these rights and nobody remained is punished as it is cryptocurrency. Therefore instead of complaining about lack of photos, it is better to study the project and its pluses carefully.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

They are still active, if you are part of the newsletter you are going to receive their updates and the things that they are doing to widen the coverage of their exchange.
Actually, at this time don't have any news about ClickGem but i see they still keep working and will provide us new features soon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

Why is there nothing happens when registration? but login back in does not captcha
Where is this error?

This problem happen because of cookies and easy way to come over this error is by using " incognito windows " in your browser, I think it's called private window in mozilla firefox. If you are using another browser just google How to start private browsing in " name of ur browser "
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

In fact existence of photos of members of the team means little. Many large scams ico's used others names and photos, it is simple for example having paid those people from whom they have bought these rights and nobody remained is punished as it is cryptocurrency. Therefore instead of complaining about lack of photos, it is better to study the project and its pluses carefully.
I agree, if the team remains unknown and does not work well, then there are questions, and if we see that the work is going on, then the confidence grows to the team

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

Their team is not recognizable they don't even have linked account or any KYC to verify there existence still the project is going hopefully they can update who are teams working.
Hopefully your recommendation would notice by the team ClickGem. That is right. This project would become more popular if they show the team profile in the crowd of crypto currency community. Because people are aware about the spreading of the scammers so, they only want to meet the team working behind the peoject and that is only natural. I hope this will continue its better progress and developments.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

I agree, if the team remains unknown and does not work well, then there are questions, and if we see that the work is going on, then the confidence grows to the team
Especially since the project is already starting its work, I think the anonymous team is not a problem in this project
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: