Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.

It's hard to predict what it can do in the future because this kind of project already has a lot of competitors. If their project will be well funded and they will be active in promoting the platform to events and crypto related gathering, they could be one of the top crypto-fiat liquidations.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
Yeah, as I also found this project very interesting too and has a potential to be one of the best in its batch.I believe soon in the future that this project have its work transparency and hopefully they can deliver whatever they promise to its investors and supporters for a smooth and better success here in crypto currency community.

It's hard to predict what it can do in the future because this kind of project already has a lot of competitors. If their project will be well funded and they will be active in promoting the platform to events and crypto related gathering, they could be one of the top crypto-fiat liquidations.
I will agree with that. It is really true that the ClickGem project cannot avoid its competitors ahead of its journey to success and no does. Because competitors and challenges is basically a part of the way to success. The only thing that ClickGem team should do is to continue striving in this community of crypto currency. That people should continuously amazed to the updates and continous developments of the ClickGem.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:36:11 AM

The project started its work and it is not inferior to similar sites. The developers have tried hard, but you should not relax.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Well, their affiliate program have change the rules, they will stop paying free CGM for referral program from April 15th. After that, affiliate members can only earn commissions from exchange fees and payment fees. So who have a lot of refferals can have advantage at this case.
I'm sorry, I liked their strategy. the partner bonuses were rather generous. I hope this does not hurt the project
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

The project started its work and it is not inferior to similar sites. The developers have tried hard, but you should not relax.
Indeed. The developer has tried hard and mostly the people here did not appreciate the developer. I hope the people here try to appreciate their hard work.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Indeed. The developer has tried hard and mostly the people here did not appreciate the developer. I hope the people here try to appreciate their hard work.
The team is not relaxing, they keep working hard to fullfil the goal and wants of the member. We can get a great feedback for the team witb their excellent work.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

I will agree with that. It is really true that the ClickGem project cannot avoid its competitors ahead of its journey to success and no does. Because competitors and challenges is basically a part of the way to success. The only thing that ClickGem team should do is to continue striving in this community of crypto currency. That people should continuously amazed to the updates and continous developments of the ClickGem.
If the product is easy to use and can not be hacked, it will be a great success and its competitors are not afraid.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

If the product is easy to use and can not be hacked, it will be a great success and its competitors are not afraid.
Precisely, I also hoping that the product will be easy to used and not hackable. In this instance, the project be popular and be successful. I hope the team will also double their effort.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Well, their affiliate program have change the rules, they will stop paying free CGM for referral program from April 15th. After that, affiliate members can only earn commissions from exchange fees and payment fees. So who have a lot of refferals can have advantage at this case.

Yeah right, and I have a feeling that some of them are fake accounts. I just hope the dev can trace it. Anyway, about the project, I am looking forward now of the official release of this platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

The team is not relaxing, they keep working hard to fullfil the goal and wants of the member. We can get a great feedback for the team witb their excellent work.

I agree, the team is very active and aggressive now in developing their projects. Also they always update us everytime there's new improvements with their project now.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

I agree, the team is very active and aggressive now in developing their projects. Also they always update us everytime there's new improvements with their project now.
the development team very closely approaches the development of its project and this positively influences the development of the platform. More and more people have joined the project and this guarantees its success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Yes, have a lot of advantage of Clickgem for others project, especially they have a good community, good supporter.

Aside form good community and supporters, this project also have active team that always make new updates and announcement regarding the status of this project. And this is a good attitude that will help to achieve success very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

As I observed, they have a good team that always active on the thread responding in every question that a possible investor might want to ask. Also, on the development side, they're so fast and good enough to accomplish little improvements on the platform. That's why many trusted this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

As I observed, they have a good team that always active on the thread responding in every question that a possible investor might want to ask. Also, on the development side, they're so fast and good enough to accomplish little improvements on the platform. That's why many trusted this project.

You're definitely correct. As time goes by this project have a great and bright future which makes everyone of us to have a choice on what is the best and demand ICO project here in crypto currency world. Soon, in the future its value is much more profitable due to its usage and capability.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Yes, have a lot of advantage of Clickgem for others project, especially they have a good community, good supporter.

Aside form good community and supporters, this project also have active team that always make new updates and announcement regarding the status of this project. And this is a good attitude that will help to achieve success very soon.

Having an active team means that the platform is well-develop and probably will result in good outcome. I am just wondering what is their latest announcement about their platform. Because in this thread, it seems there is still no latest update of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Absolutely interesting idea. Since we can use the application anywhere and anytime. It is very convenient. Since not everyone can be at home and follow the course from the computer. And if there is an application, then you can watch absolutely everywhere.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.
Been seeing this concern raised by many people here at this thread. And I didn't see any response from the team members which might question their transparency towards the public to know more about the collected amount as to this time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

As a rule such qualities for success of the project aren't enough. In addition in the platform of the project also other factors, such as uniqueness of an algorithm and demand from audience have to be accurately observed. In a compartment with them, the project has to become something new and interesting.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: