Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.
Been seeing this concern raised by many people here at this thread. And I didn't see any response from the team members which might question their transparency towards the public to know more about the collected amount as to this time.

It is being repeated because the team has no action regarding the issue. As long as the issue will not resolved, then we should expect more people will do the same questions. Anyway, lets just hope that the team are doing their task accordingly and follow what is written in their whitepaper.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

I'm still thinking what happened to the ICO raised funds? I don't see any good news about the next step of the team for clickgem platform? Anyone knows?
Same here. I'm confused about the progess of this project. We can't see their funds on how much they have collected. And also, no new updates and upcoming plans for the dev team. I hope they will addressed this concerns because it is really important for the supporters and investors of this project to know this matters.
Been seeing this concern raised by many people here at this thread. And I didn't see any response from the team members which might question their transparency towards the public to know more about the collected amount as to this time.

It is being repeated because the team has no action regarding the issue. As long as the issue will not resolved, then we should expect more people will do the same questions. Anyway, lets just hope that the team are doing their task accordingly and follow what is written in their whitepaper.
The team for this project is really much trustworthy and can be trusted upon. They will surely follow the roadmap and the whitepapaer and also i am sure that they will resolve each issue soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

The team for this project is really much trustworthy and can be trusted upon. They will surely follow the roadmap and the whitepapaer and also i am sure that they will resolve each issue soon.
Yes the team is really following their whitepaper untill now and hope that it continues to do so in the future too. This project is really good and i am waiting for them to release their platform soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

Yes the team is really following their whitepaper untill now and hope that it continues to do so in the future too. This project is really good and i am waiting for them to release their platform soon.
I am here because of the team and the concept. This project looks profitable for me so i am here as an investor. Hope that many more such investors invest into the project for huge profits ahead.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

Yeah, a great project which I'm impressed on their great security as they will able to the transactions of ClickGem are safe and anonymous. Hopefully they make some attractive features to gain trust to those probable investors as well as users on this project since this project is in progression stage.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.
Yes mate its has a clear advantage compairing to other ico becuase of its platform and concept. No wonder it has huge supporters.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Thats right. Cgm have stuck around for a long time and hasnt had any hiccups since. The team can completely be trusted. I must say that they are quite obedient and complete each task with great interest.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Well it's a common thing these days to lie about the sales since you can promote it that way much more easily than just features. People will jump ship if you do
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

The success of the project is that, you could make a mobile application, because for many it would be a good news.
it makes sense if this project can make my mobile app think this project is very interested in many people. I see a lot of people talking about it.
It is all the features and the high mechanisms we really required to value the potential with good speed even in the app version with no latency that will help better for the people to choose ClickGem.
yes you're right, I really agree with what you say. of course this is very helpful to all of us. hopefully this ClickGem project is successful.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

They have a well written and well planned road map and white paper. If the team follows that religiously they'll be at a good level!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

they are trustworthy but i really doubt they do follow their roadmap because if i can recall they had a different new version of wp with changed roadmaps and others

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

Partner bonuses have made this project attractive for many users. Excellent strategy and correct tactics are the key to the success of any project
If we cintinue to support and promote this project to external sources we can guarantee that this project will continously flourish.
Yes you are right and The community of CLICKGRAM increaseing very rapidly.This is really become the global payment revolution.The payment system of CGM is very safe and secure so i hope in future all people use this platform.i believe that this project will acheive great potential soon.
Yes the project is making the great payment platform. Which can help to make the transactions faster and safer as compare to other platform. This will definitely become huge hit. Day after day the project community is increasing very rapidly and many more are looking forward to make an investment in this project. This is the good sign of successful ico.

zevl194

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

I don't know about this team anything as these children new therefore after all approach studying of the platform of the project with the cold head and don't do hasty, rash actions. It will prevent yours and mistakes of other users too, at emergency situation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Finally! I don't understand why they hide themselves so many weeks from potential investors. If they had introduced themselves in their website they would gain more investors. They really must get good funds when they are able to give everyone these small tables  Cool
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Haha. At least we know they still have a team, actually i think anonymity is for secure problem of ClickGem?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

they are trustworthy but i really doubt they do follow their roadmap because if i can recall they had a different new version of wp with changed roadmaps and others
But they really follow new roadmap? What is the next feature of ClickGem platform? 17k member at telegram still waiting their new - not about the change of referral system.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:49:50 AM

I'm glad that at one time pouchavstvovat in airdrop and I have coins CLICKGEM. I hope that soon they will grow in price

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: