Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

I'm glad that at one time pouchavstvovat in airdrop and I have coins CLICKGEM. I hope that soon they will grow in price
but I did not have time to get the coins. And I'm sorry. Very soon coins will increase in price, because the project is gaining popularity
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

I'm a little surprised, the project as I understand it is ready but the team does not appear and does not comment on what is happening. I would like more active participation of the team.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

I'm glad that at one time pouchavstvovat in airdrop and I have coins CLICKGEM. I hope that soon they will grow in price
And I'm glad that I managed to take part in such a wonderful project, and now I have tokens, which can soon grow in price and will be the first profit. It's very exciting! Since the project is gaining popularity and the prices for the crypto currency have been growing since yesterday, I do not doubt that everything will return to the bar that was in December and we will see high prices for tokens and basic crypto-currency coins.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

I'm a little surprised, the project as I understand it is ready but the team does not appear and does not comment on what is happening. I would like more active participation of the team.
the team is actively working on the development of the project. If you do not have enough team communication, you could contact the Clickgem channel in the Telegram, perhaps the administrator is more communicative.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

the team is actively working on the development of the project. If you do not have enough team communication, you could contact the Clickgem channel in the Telegram, perhaps the administrator is more communicative.
More updates in the telegram group and the team and members there are very active many will help you there. Just avoid the one who PMed you and ask for money, they are scammers.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

They have a good news to us all. The team have participated in the Global Fintech and Blockchain event in Shanghai, China. This would be a very nice moved from the team. Hopefully, they will shared the details and informations about this event so we have an idea about their upcoming plans of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

I hope so! You can enjoy your coins now, cheers! In my humble opinion, you can expect some serious change in the price of CGM, I believe it with holding it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

They have a good news to us all. The team have participated in the Global Fintech and Blockchain event in Shanghai, China. This would be a very nice moved from the team. Hopefully, they will shared the details and informations about this event so we have an idea about their upcoming plans of this project.

We couls just wait paitently until the team are not busy anymore. For now they are still working hard  for the project. We can assure that this project will be successful.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Gooddaycoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

Cyдя пo тeлeгpaмм тaм вce пpoшлo xopoшo и y cgm oткpылиcь нoвыe гpaницы.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.

Of course, it's the main requirements in order for them to compete on the marketplace without creativity there would be many people turned down this project already.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Of course, it's the main requirements in order for them to compete on the marketplace without creativity there would be many people turned down this project already.
I agree with that. A project without creativity in its concept and ideas cannot gain the interest of many people especially the investors. And moreover, a project with great marketting strategy will let the project more known in the crypto currency community letting its information spread widely just like the ClickGem project. I hope this project will bring more interesting updates and developments.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Yeah right, the team needs to be more active to attract many investors. Maybe they are not just too active here compared to their other social media accounts.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Finally! I don't understand why they hide themselves so many weeks from potential investors. If they had introduced themselves in their website they would gain more investors. They really must get good funds when they are able to give everyone these small tables  Cool

So, doubts and fears about their identity are now being resolved due to that they already showed up. Well, this is a good news for the people who supported the project because those two men are actively promoting their project and hopefully they can attract more people to support the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Finally! I don't understand why they hide themselves so many weeks from potential investors. If they had introduced themselves in their website they would gain more investors. They really must get good funds when they are able to give everyone these small tables  Cool

So, doubts and fears about their identity are now being resolved due to that they already showed up. Well, this is a good news for the people who supported the project because those two men are actively promoting their project and hopefully they can attract more people to support the platform.

Nice, it's good to know that team members are revealing their selves now and the images are proof that the team is really serious in developing their project. Looking forward for more updates about clickgem.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/CnFi9Gn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1YqP7ai.jpg

When did this photo happened? Why aren't the community aware about it? Only on their telegram chat? It's a good thing by the way that their showing some proof of their work to the community.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

The creativity and activeness of the team will surely help them to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that they can make this project very successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

When did this photo happened? Why aren't the community aware about it? Only on their telegram chat? It's a good thing by the way that their showing some proof of their work to the community.

Yeah, this is a good news to all of us that always support this great project. As I'm looking forward on this project, I'm so impressed on they are doing as I watch on their photos. Hopefully the team may continue th pursue as they already a great start which I believe someday it's a great return to be part on this nice project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

The creativity and activeness of the team will surely help them to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that they can make this project very successful in the near future.

Their ICO was already been finished and I think they are now busy doing their next step which is to develop more their platform. From what I see, they seems to have a conference and I am sure they will make a move to make their platform more popular in their country.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

Their ICO was already been finished and I think they are now busy doing their next step which is to develop more their platform. From what I see, they seems to have a conference and I am sure they will make a move to make their platform more popular in their country.
Yes Ive also heard that mate, the devs are now working kn thier next phase and hopefully trading sites will be thier next task.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: