Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Friendly countries  (Read 2180 times)
vanhoa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

Bitcoins have circulated around the world. Everyone knows bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be part of the world.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

Bitcoin's popularity is growing here in the Philippines, but there are still a lot of people skeptical about it. Even our own government warns people in investing on bitcoin.

As far as I know there's only one financial services platform that accepts btc transactions.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Japan, South Korea, Britain, the three countries have admitted that the position of the currency, and these countries have agreed to set up the currency exchange, so the country can be said to be the currency friendly countries.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

Japan and South Korea are Bitcoin friendly countries they built atm machines intended only for btc like on the atm machine of the banks. I considered also my country Philippines as a bitcoin friendly country because of the hassle-free converting BTC to real hard cash.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

Japan and South Korea are Bitcoin friendly countries they built atm machines intended only for btc like on the atm machine of the banks. I considered also my country Philippines as a bitcoin friendly country because of the hassle-free converting BTC to real hard cash.
Japan and south korea no doubt they really have nothing against bitcoin and recently they even legalised bitcoin which has increased the amount of investors. They even passed various laws to protect people from scams and made a separate body for bitcoin
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

Do you have Bitcoin ATM machines in Philippines ? I guess you you don't have , may be in near future you will get ATM machines as well.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

As i have known till now , United States,Denmark,Sweden,Japan,Europe are some of the major countries where BITCOIN is being legalized and is used by many people.Though other forms are also available but BITCOIN is also being used widely.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

Even though I was talking about Bitcoin ATM machines I still have no any idea how to use Bitcoin ATM machines,
Can we use Bitcoin ATM Machines like fiat money ATM machines? What is the card we gonna use? XAPO? I appreciate if some one can explain the procedure..

WendellKelley234

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

When majority country of the world will suport the Bitcoin for open transaction then the world see the new vision of econmy. Bitcoin friendly countries are very helpful long term future.
ducsakun

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Follow me Japan is the best for BTC!Or VietNam also good
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

Europe, Japan, Canada, Isreal, Korea, US, Singapore are some major countries where bitcoin has legal status. There are many other countries like India, Rusia those are preparing a draft for bitcoin legalization. 

You are right. Those countries already welcome to bitcoin. But Japan is the most friendly country for Bitcoin.It is different with my country. My country still give illegal status for bitcoin. I think it will be better if my country' government also allow bitcoin exist in my country. If they do, it will be so much easier for us.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?
There are some friendly countries but without a doubt the country with the biggest adoption is Japan, bitcoin is recognized as money and there are several stores accepting bitcoin, you can even pay hotel rooms with bitcoin so you can more or less survive by only using bitcoin, so if were to choose a country were to live by using bitcoin Japan will be my first choice.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Bitcoin is friendly in my country because people is allow to earn money from bitcoin. Bitcoin is recognized by some of the banks here so we can comvert bitcoin in to cash through banks. We have nothing to worry about here in the Philippines. We are happy that bitcoin is one of the our source when it comes to earning money.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

Bitcoin is friendly in my country because people is allow to earn money from bitcoin. Bitcoin is recognized by some of the banks here so we can comvert bitcoin in to cash through banks. We have nothing to worry about here in the Philippines. We are happy that bitcoin is one of the our source when it comes to earning money.

How do you convert your BTC to cash via bank? Can you explain the procedure ?

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

The country where I live is not a bitcoin friendly country, and I know there are some countries , they are quite friendly for bitcoin. even BITCOIN exchange ATM machines are there. Actually I would like to know what are the most Bitcoin friendly countries in the world at the moment?

I believe there are so many Bitcoin friendly countries right now. And the number is increasing rather fast even if some countries are also trying to distance themselves from crypto. I think Japan is the friendliest country to Bitcoin. It has been touted as the crypto hub in Asia. Australia is also very friendly with the existence of Bitcoin. Estonia is the same. The majority of the countries in Europe are very much supportive of crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 06:55:49 AM by Sar elok

Malaysia heading towards legalization as well. gradually all countries definitely will legalize bitcoin. time will answer it all.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

I think japanese, Singapore and some countries in europe are friendly with bitcoin and start applying bitcoin as the second currency. but there are still countries that are not friendly with bitcoin such as china, russia and some countries on several continents. this makes bitcoin can not grow very rapidly in various countries.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

I believe there are so many Bitcoin friendly countries right now. And the number is increasing rather fast even if some countries are also trying to distance themselves from crypto. I think Japan is the friendliest country to Bitcoin. It has been touted as the crypto hub in Asia. Australia is also very friendly with the existence of Bitcoin. Estonia is the same. The majority of the countries in Europe are very much supportive of crypto.

Estonia is a interesting country. a tiny country in the world. but A Tech nation. No wonder they accept bitcoin. In Estonia is probably the only country in the world where 99% of the public services are available online and Estonia is the only country in the world that relies on Internet voting for national elections.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

Malaysia heading towards legalization also

Oh really?
I didn't know that. that's great to hear. Malaysia doesn't want to be second for Singapore. lol Wink

Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

This is the name of a country name already mnyetujui the usefulness of the bitcoin one Europe, Japan, Canada, Korea, USA, Servant, Singapore main countries in which some of the bitcoin has legal status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: