Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world?  (Read 1942 times)
paoeng1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Yes maybe but it depends in the government on howbthey will hold or use vitcoin and on how they will protect it
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

No, btc cannot govern the whole world. It does not represent a country.
it only speak about cryptocurrency not a government.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
It is possible since it is popular nationwide and lots of user earned bigger money with this bitcoin.And our country nowadays are engaging with the new advancement that could help our society progress and make our life become easy .
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

You describe bitcoin as a person,but is a currency.The fact is that bitcoin is moving to that directions of over throwing other currency value, presently ni is ahead of other currency and we are only waiting for the whole world approval if possible.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

You describe bitcoin as a person,but is a currency.The fact is that bitcoin is moving to that directions of over throwing other currency value, presently ni is ahead of other currency and we are only waiting for the whole world approval if possible.
I do not think bitcoin is as big as you think. I just think bitcoin is just an electronic currency and its technology allows us to trade a large amount of money quickly and without intermediate steps.
As far as I know, bitcoin is not owned and it is created because the founder wants to contribute to the growing world.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I don't know why you have this in mind, I hold the COINS, but I'm also a legal citizen, I'm just holding the currency as a way of investment, I don't think this is money laundering
Bitcoin Is a Delusion That Could Conquer the World ... physical assets, like gold or beads, and fiat currency, like government-backed paper and coins.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

I think there is a possibility that Bitcoin will be known to all people in the world because it can give them interest to give them money. But it can govern or control the people it depends on them whether they enter here or not.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

So to say bitcoin can govern the world if the governments instill our chances of using the means for transaction and I think that bitcoin would make an impact to the world as a cashless payment system but it cannot stand alone unless of course that its volatility and its price are fixed and remained costant. However, even if it doesn’t, then I think the paper system or currency will work hand in hand for quite sometimes for it to be implemented
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

There is a potential for bitcoin to govern all over the world because of its popularity and convenience. We just need our government in each country to accept and legalize it. It also goes for the people. It is just it will be hard because not all people knows about bitcoin so I think even bitcoin will govern the world paper money will always be there.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

There is a potential for bitcoin to govern all over the world because of its popularity and convenience. We just need our government in each country to accept and legalize it. It also goes for the people. It is just it will be hard because not all people knows about bitcoin so I think even bitcoin will govern the world paper money will always be there.
I think bitcoin ruled the world is not possible, currently some countries have not accepted bitcoin, and bitcoin works entirely on the internet, if you want to know bitcoin you must have basic knowledge about computers, power Use the application. While some people do not know how to use technology. How can they trade with bitcoin on the application. I think bitcoin is so far away.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

I Don't think you. Bitcoin is recognized and legal in some countries . We can use bitcoin sometimes in online payments but it is hard to use it as a bitcoin we still need to convert it to cash. So how can it govern thw whole world? Every government of county has its own law it is impossible to happen.
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

However, the bitcoin can have an impact on the world as a cashless payment system but it does not mean that it can run whole economy independently. Currency is must for transaction during routine life.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

What you can say?
I think bitcoin can`t as long as the government does not support bitcoin and as we know government always support cash and some country`s government ban bitcoin and other cryptos.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

It is imposible for bitcoin to govern the whole world. Because many countries nowadays banned bitcoin. And some countries starts their war against cryptocurrency.

raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

No argument here, bitcoin have had an extremely huge impact to the rest of the world in terms of transactions, business, and taxation.
It has impact on both the community and the government. So yes it is a powerful digital currency, but I don't think this alone should govern the world.
I mean,  influence to the world is good enough but it should not govern it.
There are many areas around the globe that have no access to internet connection.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

In my opinion and in my own perspective this would be impossible (But we're not sure what will happen) The government will not let his/her country be conquered by a foreign or new currency there's a lot of things may happen if the government will use the bitcoin as their own currency the list below are 'SOME' that may happen.

1. The government will fall down because it's own currency has no value. The value of the countries currency will reflect their country.
2. Can't be used by everyone because of the needed requirements such as internet, gadget.
3. Needs internet in order to make transaction or to have an access to your wallet.
4. Unlike the paper money (Fiat) Bitcoins can't be used offline.
5. The deep web or blackmarket may become powerful because of the bitcoins ability to transact anonymously.
6. The price is not stable, every minute, seconds the price changes and it would be a lot of complications when you're about to pay and the price drops. (Hassle right?)
7. Many people are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and would find cryptocurrency a very hard way.

Actually there's a lot of things may happen if bitcoin will conquer or govern the world and some of the government already see it that's why they ban bitcoin.

Some of the solution I think they can do is to make a new cryptocurrency that's only accessible to their country or can be used to trade just like what fiat. What do you think?
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

I do not think that it would be convenient, people who are accustomed to cash will always, if only strongly implement the Internet currency system, but it is every person must have the Internet at hand, which not everyone can afford.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

In my opinion and in my own perspective this would be impossible (But we're not sure what will happen) The government will not let his/her country be conquered by a foreign or new currency there's a lot of things may happen if the government will use the bitcoin as their own currency the list below are 'SOME' that may happen.

1. The government will fall down because it's own currency has no value. The value of the countries currency will reflect their country.
2. Can't be used by everyone because of the needed requirements such as internet, gadget.
3. Needs internet in order to make transaction or to have an access to your wallet.
4. Unlike the paper money (Fiat) Bitcoins can't be used offline.
5. The deep web or blackmarket may become powerful because of the bitcoins ability to transact anonymously.
6. The price is not stable, every minute, seconds the price changes and it would be a lot of complications when you're about to pay and the price drops. (Hassle right?)
7. Many people are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency and would find cryptocurrency a very hard way.

Actually there's a lot of things may happen if bitcoin will conquer or govern the world and some of the government already see it that's why they ban bitcoin.

Some of the solution I think they can do is to make a new cryptocurrency that's only accessible to their country or can be used to trade just like what fiat. What do you think?
You make a lot of valid points and I completely agree with you here. It is completely true that bitcoin governing the entire world seems like an impossible scenario and something which I would not like due to the fact that it is an extremely volatile currency at the moment. Instead, I feel bitcoin and the popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo etc will help serve the world as alternative payment methods rather than replace FIAT completely since everyone relies on FIAT due to its stability in the long run. This scenario seems completely plausible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

What you can say?

Well, I don't think that bitcoin can govern the whole word. It needs to consider a lot of things before it can influence the whole world. Also, a lot of countries didn't even have any idea about what bitcoin is. It haven't reach every corners of the world and I think it will take a long run before that happens. People needs to be educated about what bitcoin is.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

Bitcoin can govern the whole world.

If more countries start adopting bitcoin and everyone uses bitcoin then bitcoin will be used everywherere and it will govern the whole world.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: