Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Hello, can you tell please on what exchanges are you going out?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

Hello, can you tell please on what exchanges are you going out?

Hello!

We are waiting listing after the ICO. We are negotiating with several exchanges. As soon as the exact information on listing on this or that exchange is known - we will write in our news.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Are you ready to pay in the subway with cryptocurrency?

Have you noticed that all shopping malls, means of transport an even convenient stores in your town started to use contactless payment which no one could imagine before? Then what if we tell you that approximately in 10 years bitcoin and all other altcoins will become the most widespread method of payment for goods and services?

You don’t believe it? The research group from Imperial College London and Social Investment Network eToro came to such conclusion and published a report called ‘Cryptocurrencies: Overcoming Barriers to Trust and Adoption’. British researchers consider that if we want the world to embrace cryptocurrency, the following functions should belong to them: store of value, means of accumulation, medium of exchange and unit of account. Moreover, researches are sure that cryptocurrency is already can be treated as means of accumulation.

Research group underlines that ‘if bitcoin and other digital currency want to correspond to the last two criteria, they will require a progress in such realms as scalability, user interface and control.

In 1723 the first arithmetic machine came out, almost 200 years after, in 1942,  Atanasoff-Berry Computer was developed, and the first email was delivered in 1971. Only 30 years after the technology became popular because of the user-friendly Hotmail interface. The first bitcoin transaction took place almost 8 years ago, and today we can see that it is becoming to be suitable for requirements which are intended for fiat money. Researches from eToro consider that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will become common in approximately 10 years. Of course there are barriers, but it’s possible to overcome them.

Not so long ago we published analysis of Ipsos company, which made a research about acceptance of new technologies in Europe, Australia and USA. It turned out that people would become more interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain in the nearest future.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Please tell me if there more categories on the main site after ico?
Or you are going just to fill them by personal ads?

Hello!

Of course, there will more categories, because now it's only an Alpha version.
But we also will give possibility for sellers to fill site with personal ads.
What kind of categories? Maybe all that ali and ebay have ?  Smiley

At the moment we have the following categories:

Personal ads
Phones & accesories
Computer, Office, Security
Electronics
Household appliances
Women's Clothing
Men's clothing
Toys, Kids & Baby
Jewelry & Watches
Bags & Shoes
Home & Garden, Furniture
Transport
Health & Beauty, Hair
Sport and leisure

XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

I am ready to pay with cryprocurrencies for things. It is actually lack of enough infrastructure which was putting us on hold. These are first practical attempts to take the cryptocurrencies to purchase physical stuff from shops we interact everyday. Flogmall is going to set example for other businesses to follow its footprints.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Hello admin. I tried to find guide about how to become the seller on your platform, but I had a trouble. Can you help me?
Do you have detailed guide?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

Hey! Who can tell level of correlation between MLC and ETH?
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

I think, will be great if after FLOG's ICO eth will be on top. Smiley
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Hi team, will you continue cooperate with KickICO  after the ICO?
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

Now, each token costs 0.0005 ETH with 25% bonus.
20 million dollar already raised and there are only 4 days left until end of the token sale.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

FlogMall ICO is going to be successful with more then $20 million already raised and close to reaching hardcap. The alpha version looks solid. I wish you good luck with implementation of the project in different areas.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

FlogMall ICO is going to be successful with more then $20 million already raised and close to reaching hardcap. The alpha version looks solid. I wish you good luck with implementation of the project in different areas.

they have a solid team
and I guess only the remaining 4 days of sales will hit hardcap

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

they have a solid team
I think this is one of the most interesting projects this year. But Flogmall needs $4 M more to get hard cap. This is a large sum of money.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Can anyone become a seller? Even if I have 1 item?
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

they have a solid team
I think this is one of the most interesting projects this year. But Flogmall needs $4 M more to get hard cap. This is a large sum of money.

right , $4m for 4days that sound is too hard
think realistic probably will get $2m for 4days is possible.
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

Buy various things of any type, for any crypto currency around the world, as well as the exchange of tokens, today is a very necessary idea, in the future such projects will be popular.
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

they have a solid team

right , $4m for 4days that sound is too hard
think realistic probably will get $2m for 4days is possible.
Yes, the fees are somehow jerky, apparently there will be class talks, immediately influx of investors, and there are moments of calm, for several days, the charges do not move. It remains a couple of days and it will all end.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

Time has passed! We finish our fantastic FLOGmall giveaway!

So, guys, it was really a legendary football giveaway from FLOGmall: thousands of applications, hundreds of participants and five winners for total 500.000! On the 15 of July the final of FIFA World Cup 2018 took place which forever changed the opinion of foreigners about Mother Russia and our hospitality. And the best team was France, because exactly this team became an absolute winner for the following 4 years! We congratulate our french friends because they didn’t need to show the white flag :smirk: , and we bow before their high skills and professionalism.  

And, of course, our congratulations and 100 000 rubles are for the person who guessed the score! The match outcome was 4:2 in favour of France, and it was 10 people who guessed exactly this score.

With randomizer and sleight of hand, our SMM manager found the winner of this giveaway. And it is - Cyn Ceo! We congratulate you with the prize, tell us how it is like to close the circle after the most lasting football crypto giveaway?

It was the last giveaway from FLOGmall considering series of football matches FIFA World Cup 2018. But don’t worry, we have a good marketing department and you’ll have more giveaways and cool presents for bravery!

Don’t be afraid to participate, because it’s a pleasure to win! Follow our updates and of course stay tuned to FLOGmall!

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

Hi gaus! Apple will use blockchain for apple pay, have you read about it? Maybe Flogmall and Apple will become partners? Grin

Hello!

Why not  Wink

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

They have raised impressive amount of money already even if they don't get the threshold of $24 million. There are still three days and few hours seeing the interest of investors so far can't be excluded the probability reaching at hard cap. The vision in itself is very powerful to use cryptocurrencies to buy things directly without need of exchanging them.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: