Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

Hi gaus! Apple will use blockchain for apple pay, have you read about it? Maybe Flogmall and Apple will become partners? Grin

Hello!

Why not  Wink
Why then the fees for several days are not what do not grow, but even fall, If earlier in these periods the broadcast was falling, but now even a little grown up. Why is that ?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

Hello admin. I tried to find guide about how to become the seller on your platform, but I had a trouble. Can you help me?
Do you have detailed guide?

Hello!

The main details are in our WP:
https://flogmall.com/wp/?lang=en

For example, information about all the opportunities of the platform & also about differences between Professional sellers, Private sellers - with an assortment of over  & Ordinary customers.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Hi team, will you continue cooperate with KickICO  after the ICO?

Hello!

Yes, we are partners. And we receive KICK as a pay method in out site.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

Can anyone become a seller? Even if I have 1 item?

Hello!

Of course. It doesn't depend on the quantity of the items.

Free Star

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Hi gaus! Apple will use blockchain for apple pay, have you read about it? Maybe Flogmall and Apple will become partners? Grin

Hello!

Why not  Wink
Can't understand why they don't use their own coin
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Hello!

Why not  Wink
I guess they can't. They use technology. Not crypto. Smiley
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

Hello!

Why not  Wink
I thought about it too. It might be created soon, or presented during September when apple company usually present new iphone or ipad.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.
Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?

I recommend you to read comments more carefully before you decide to take part in the discussion. Nobody said that the community supports the price or something. I said the money has to come from somewhere in order for the price to stay up. If there is no demand and no business, the price will drop easy.

Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Actually I don't quite understand how ATES works How mlc might be changed before listing on exchange?

This is Flogmall internal exchange, see their videos or White paper on how it works. This is a unique service, which was not in any project.

It is very interesting, so, if you buy tokens during ico, when it finish you might be confident that price won't be lower. This is the main advantage of this service.

If they support the price the money for that must come from somewhere and that means the support is dependent on the Ecommerce biz.
Yes it's good service. Is it flog's elaboration? Or it is supported by investors?

I recommend you to read comments more carefully before you decide to take part in the discussion. Nobody said that the community supports the price or something. I said the money has to come from somewhere in order for the price to stay up. If there is no demand and no business, the price will drop easy.
Sellers must support demand on the platform. There will be more users after ico.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

Hello!

Why not  Wink
I thought about it too. It might be created soon, or presented during September when apple company usually present new iphone or ipad.
Oh, I don't think so, they might use other cryptocurrencys, and pay attention for developing applepay, there are no reasons to create own coin.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

Hello!

Why not  Wink
Oh, I don't think so, they might use other cryptocurrencys, and pay attention for developing applepay, there are no reasons to create own coin.
They want to use only 'clear' transactions, anonymous coins are forbidded now.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:25:28 AM

This is something you have to learn to read more detail in the post or information given above.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

​Hey, guys, wanna bargain with blogger?

Guys, shocking news! Popular crypto blogger and miner Roman Tomera sells out his property! And of course at FLOGmall!

Roman made a desperate action! He withdrew all Apple devices from his girlfriend, added his and decided to earn some cryptocurrency. Besides not with mining, but with personal ads at our alpha version!

Tomera made an interesting video about this and a lot more. He not only gave links to every product, but also expressed personal opinion about our platform with a sense of humour and without any fib.

If you’re a long-time fan of Roman, you have an amazing opportunity to obtain devices out of your hero’s hands. If you’re not, just watch the video and you’ll definitely have an opportunity to become one of them Smiley

Follow Tomero’s links to personal ads

https://goo.gl/nM9TNH
https://goo.gl/KTwNnJ
https://goo.gl/e1i7nG
https://goo.gl/ctiJDw
https://goo.gl/hTwP1e
https://goo.gl/FbGCFF

where you will be able to make an account easily and without any effort, after click the button ‘write to seller’ and personally make an agreement about your deal with Roman.

Click here https://alpha.flogmall.com  to go to alpha version! Be careful, it’s only for those who are ready for big shopping with cryptocurrency or those, who are ready to say goodbye to heaps of rubbish and earn cryptocurrency! And here https://youtu.be/qQnvJCAblx0  is Tomer’s channel. It is for guys who has been already tired to wear out their fingers because of online shopping and just want to relax watching an informative video.

FLOGmall is becoming to be discussed more and more! Don’t miss a thing! Enjoy watching.

Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

Guys, shocking news! Popular crypto blogger and miner Roman Tomera sells out his property! And of course at FLOGmall!

Roman made a desperate action! He withdrew all Apple devices from his girlfriend, added his and decided to earn some cryptocurrency. Besides not with mining, but with personal ads at our alpha version!

Tomera made an interesting video about this and a lot more. He not only gave links to every product, but also expressed personal opinion about our platform with a sense of humour and without any fib.

If you’re a long-time fan of Roman, you have an amazing opportunity to obtain devices out of your hero’s hands. If you’re not, just watch the video and you’ll definitely have an opportunity to become one of them Smiley

where you will be able to make an account easily and without any effort, after click the button ‘write to seller’ and personally make an agreement about your deal with Roman.

Click here https://alpha.flogmall.com  to go to alpha version! Be careful, it’s only for those who are ready for big shopping with cryptocurrency or those, who are ready to say goodbye to heaps of rubbish and earn cryptocurrency! And here https://youtu.be/qQnvJCAblx0  is Tomer’s channel. It is for guys who has been already tired to wear out their fingers because of online shopping and just want to relax watching an informative video.

FLOGmall is becoming to be discussed more and more! Don’t miss a thing! Enjoy watching.

Hope my mlc will make me much happier  Smiley
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

3, 2, 1... and as Gagarin would say - let’s go!

Guys, when you enter the New Year, before make a wish you start to count down till 12.
The end of ICO is also like a new beginning for FLOGmall, so we suggest to start the countdown together! We see that you are looking forward to it too, we notice every message in our chats Smiley

So, the end of ICO is appointed on the 20th of July GMT time, which is 02:00 Moscow time. The contributions are now little more than 20 mln $, which means that hard cup is very close. We made a great work through the last months, and here’s a final push!

We remind you that you still can become a full member of our platform with your own MLC package and bonuses. To obtain this, you need to follow the link https://crowdsale.flogmall.com/ right now and read the instructions.

Let’s begin instruction right here, because the deal is urgent and requires no delay. There’s three days. Membership still starts from 200$, and bonuses are as high as the first stage of bonus system.

Deposit from 5 till 10 ETH = 20%
From 10 till 100 ETH = 22,5%
From 100 ETH till infinity (with FLOGmall even infinity is not a limit) = 25%

Buy MLC, wait for listing and never, please, never ignore our alpha version https://alpha.flogmall.com/ . There’s so many products there that you’ll definitely find something for you.

Count down with us, follow the updates and we'll see you at FLOGmall!

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

2 days more for the ico ended and now the raised amount less than 1 million to reach the hardcap
so don't forget to invest here before it's done
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Click here https://alpha.flogmall.com  to go to alpha version! Be careful, it’s only for those who are ready for big shopping with cryptocurrency or those, who are ready to say goodbye to heaps of rubbish and earn cryptocurrency! And here https://youtu.be/qQnvJCAblx0  is Tomer’s channel. It is for guys who has been already tired to wear out their fingers because of online shopping and just want to relax watching an informative video.

Hope my mlc will make me much happier  Smiley
Have you already bought them or want to buy on ico?
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

2 days more for the ico ended and now the raised amount less than 1 million to reach the hardcap

wow thats possible flogmall will hit hardcap ?
2days for 1 million thats impresive if it succeed hit that.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Hello!

Why not  Wink
They want to use only 'clear' transactions, anonymous coins are forbidded now.

Actually, apple might create crypto for making extra profit, today everyone think only about money, not more.
They just want to make clear economic, the government think it will be better to forbit any crypto transactions. But it is very difficult to regulate the crypto currency.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

wow thats possible flogmall will hit hardcap ?
2days for 1 million thats impresive if it succeed hit that.
I think the Flogmall project will give great profit to investors and users.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: