Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

43% of hard cup collected.
This is huge sum by itself (5.87 millions in dollars).
This is more than enough to start build mining facility.

Dear IRM - when do you plan show us details about first work?
ASICS orders, rig's building, support systems in cave, etc.

On this market - time is money.
Now, with low BTC rate, you can build mining farm with much better production than it will be in summer time (IMHO).

dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Also:
don't know did you saw it or not, but MinerOne publish comparison between projects here:
https://medium.com/@minerone.io/is-there-a-better-bitcoin-option-8b4c8a56f34d

Yeah ))) just Black PR

den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

Your marketing staff can use it as occasion to write your own article with comparisons.
More people read it - more investors  Smiley

And easy answers for some questions will be much appreciated by community.
For ex.: about electricity. How much you have and how easily you can obtain more in next months.

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

it never ceases to amaze me why people throw money at things like ICR... and then when a second ICO is started, they throw even more at it!
We were promised a video run through of the caves a while back...

...crickets.
They posted a video of 100 ASIC's in the cave a few days ago.  Search Engines are your friend.   Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYS4_tzf6w

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

Do investors have any protections for our future income? What guarantee do we have that after some months or years, you won't simply just stop paying the dividend? Because we are buying tokens and not shares, so we have no legal entitlement, so really we are just relying on good faith of the team?
This is Crypto and it is an ICO, there is always a risk it will not come to fruition, and there are zero guarantees so do not invest anything you cannot afford to lose. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

FFS Check YouTube dude.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYS4_tzf6w

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

Once Question from me though Dias I was reading your Reddit and someone has asked the question.

Will all payments be recorded on this log-in that investors have now or will there be a new dashboard?

And secondly, why is there no 2FA option on the ICO site as of now?

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

sounds like the price is binding to the fiat, but i dont look forward to the mining as some countries already banned mining after banning ico
[/quote]Such as?

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

it never ceases to amaze me why people throw money at things like ICR... and then when a second ICO is started, they throw even more at it!
We were promised a video run through of the caves a while back...

...crickets.
They posted a video of 100 ASIC's in the cave a few days ago.  Search Engines are your friend.   Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYS4_tzf6w

that is actually worse than i thought... there is ice on the inside of the cave...
if Ice Rock are looking for someone to scrub the rust off the miners, i'm available  Tongue
minerbobbert

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Not sure about all these concerns about humidity and miner damage. If the units run hot, wouldn't the precipitation occur on anything cold in the cave and leave the miners unscathed?

Can someone with the technical chops tell me why they can't just set up a dehumidifier in each tunnel which would preferentially pull the precipitation?
minerbobbert

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

Hi Dias,

Thanks for answering my question. I have another one.

Do investors have any protections for our future income? What guarantee do we have that after some months or years, you won't simply just stop paying the dividend? Because we are buying tokens and not shares, so we have no legal entitlement, so really we are just relying on good faith of the team?

Our reputation is our guarantee.

Please check the background of our CEO. 10 years of Apples store holding in Kazakhstan

Reputation works until scam artists flee with the money.  Legal guarantee would be better.

That, and fear of retribution if they scam money from some of the larger investors. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

hello, I want to know more about your project. tell me please how was the sale? Who are your partners? and planned to release a token on the exchange?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
patrip

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

Hi Dias,

Thanks for answering my question. I have another one.

Our reputation is our guarantee.

Please check the background of our CEO. 10 years of Apples store holding in Kazakhstan

Reputation works until scam artists flee with the money.  Legal guarantee would be better.

That, and fear of retribution if they scam money from some of the larger investors. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Indeed, you will want this to be legally solid. Not just for our sake as investors, but also for your sake. Fact is shit happens and if you do not make your services legally binding and something goes wrong, you will have lawyer letters coming in from all over the world. You already are using smart contracts, so your lawyer will be able to draft something up. It is in our mutual interest that you get that sorted. T

The cryptocommunity got burned by a lot of scams, with one of the bigger scams being, the ponzi scheme Bitconnect. You currently have a lot of accusations of being another ICO scam.
Please take our advice a) Draft up a legal guarantee, that you will pay the percentages that you promised. b) get yourself audited, so that people know that a non-biased company can validate, that what you are doing is solid and honest.

Following this advice is only good for business, it will clear your name of the accusations of being a scam and/or incompetent  and you will receive solid trust from serious investors.
remiby

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

Hi guys,
Nice project. Do you still offer the same ROI even if the crypto market is not performing very well since January? What price of Bitcoin means break-even for your project?
Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:42:57 AM

Indeed, you will want this to be legally solid. Not just for our sake as investors, but also for your sake. Fact is shit happens and if you do not make your services legally binding and something goes wrong, you will have lawyer letters coming in from all over the world. You already are using smart contracts, so your lawyer will be able to draft something up. It is in our mutual interest that you get that sorted. T

The cryptocommunity got burned by a lot of scams, with one of the bigger scams being, the ponzi scheme Bitconnect. You currently have a lot of accusations of being another ICO scam.
Please take our advice a) Draft up a legal guarantee, that you will pay the percentages that you promised. b) get yourself audited, so that people know that a non-biased company can validate, that what you are doing is solid and honest.

Following this advice is only good for business, it will clear your name of the accusations of being a scam and/or incompetent  and you will receive solid trust from serious investors.

Dude are you a total noob to investing or crypto?

There are "NO GURANTEES IN LIFE" and especially in Crypto.

If you invest in stocks on the Stock Market do they come with a guarantee?  No they do not.

You either roll the dice and invest or you do not, they are not going to jump through hoops to satisfy a random newbie on this forum  you fool.   Cheesy

Calidude

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

Does anyone know of any mining projects like this that are ACTUALLY operational and paying dividends already? I'm yet to see one.
That is because they are the first to do it.   Roll Eyes

All these newbie accounts in here fudding this project, Hashflare or GM sockpuppets?   Cheesy

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 06:04:29 AM by dias.kurmanov

Your marketing staff can use it as occasion to write your own article with comparisons.
More people read it - more investors  Smiley

And easy answers for some questions will be much appreciated by community.
For ex.: about electricity. How much you have and how easily you can obtain more in next months.

We have 6 MW right now and we will place one more transformer to expand it till 10-12

We will not make any article about them ))) This guys deliver us all their backers ))) Thanks to them

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

Would I make more holding onto $10k worth of BTC or $10k worth of ROCK2 tokens is the question. BTC can be worth $50k by July and I wouldn't have made a $ yet with Ice Rock Mining.

Ice Rock will multiply your investment.

your 10k will just be converted to BTC and that's it.

In our case, we have reinvestment strategy!

Do i understand you vcorrectly: if i invest now and the bitcoin value increases by  500% by then, will i get 5x the amount of rock2?

Thankyou for answering our questions Smiley

systems check rate of BTC at the moment of transaction. If you ordered 5000 ROCK2 and BTC price will be rised x10 till you pay us you will get 50,000 ROCK2
sounds like the price is binding to the fiat, but i dont look forward to the mining as some countries already banned mining after banning ico

Our government is very loyal to the crypto currency.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

Now, with low BTC rate, you can build mining farm with much better production than it will be in summer time (IMHO).

Here we go!

https://medium.com/@dias.kurmanov/this-is-our-official-report-ed631ec67f6e

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

Yeah, almost 50% collected.

Everything is ready.

Vice versa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: