Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
patrip

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

Another question, if a mining rig breaks down, do you keep spare rigs to prevent profit loss while they get repaired/replaced? 
minerbobbert

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Another question, if a mining rig breaks down, do you keep spare rigs to prevent profit loss while they get repaired/replaced? 

That's a silly question. Why would you keep a spare around not mining?
patrip

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

To ensure a constant profit. Reliability is a very important factor when one offers a service. People love earning every month more but they hate earning less. I'm asking because they mentioned in the contract the issues of rigs breacking but didnt go into strategies to overbridge such technical issues. It's just a question out of curiosity:)
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

firstly they will be repaired if it is possible.  If not just be replaced.

minerbobbert

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

To ensure a constant profit. Reliability is a very important factor when one offers a service. People love earning every month more but they hate earning less. I'm asking because they mentioned in the contract the issues of rigs breacking but didnt go into strategies to overbridge such technical issues. It's just a question out of curiosity:)

I don't think you understand mining.

Due to difficulty increases, mining equipment is continually going out of date. If you left spares hanging around, they are depreciating daily.

Steady payouts are determined by number of blocks found and variance.

It would be very poor planning to leave working equipment unplugged just to be able to replace defective miners to ensure a consistent hash rate.
patrip

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

I don't think you understand mining.

Due to difficulty increases, mining equipment is continually going out of date. If you left spares hanging around, they are depreciating daily.

Steady payouts are determined by number of blocks found and variance.

It would be very poor planning to leave working equipment unplugged just to be able to replace defective miners to ensure a consistent hash rate.

Yea i dnt know alot about mining. This is the first mining project that i find interesting enough to particupate. So apologies for some silly questions Cheesy
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

BE AWARE: they ban in their Telegram chat for uncomfortable questions.

It is my only original message I've got instant ban for:

Hey guys I have a few questions about your project:
1. In your documents it is mentioned that the designation of the property is vegetables storage. Do you have any permission from the officials to do mining there?
2. We all know how sometimes the business in post Soviet countries is made… What is your protection against government, police, guys in masks, another rich Kazakh individuals just coming at your place and arrest/raid the bunker and get all the equipment out?

Banning for questions in the chat that was created for this purpose is a red flag for me. Even if it's not a scam, it is at least showing their relation to investors and that they are hiding potential risks from people, who don't know the local specificity of business and Russian/Kazakh language to understand the docs.

I was also banned for "uncomfortable questions". They promised to take the ban down but I am still being blocked.

why bother posting this in a self moderated topic?
it'll only get deleted!
patrip

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

1. In your documents it is mentioned that the designation of the property is vegetables storage. Do you have any permission from the officials to do mining there?
2. We all know how sometimes the business in post Soviet countries is made… What is your protection against government, police, guys in masks, another rich Kazakh individuals just coming at your place and arrest/raid the bunker and get all the equipment out?

Banning for questions in the chat that was created for this purpose is a red flag for me. Even if it's not a scam, it is at least showing their relation to investors and that they are hiding potential risks from people, who don't know the local specificity of business and Russian/Kazakh language to understand the docs.

Honestly these questions are messed up to say the least.
Question 1) implies you think their plans might be illegal and they are stupid enough, not to know that it is illegal.
Question 2) Implies that Kazakhstan  is so goddamn corrupt, that you need the mafia or some other private militia  to protect you.

Now do you really see nothing wrong with these questions?
RiskyGuy

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

Question 1) implies you think their plans might be illegal and they are stupid enough, not to know that it is illegal.
Question 2) Implies that Kazakhstan  is so goddamn corrupt, that you need the mafia or some other private militia  to protect you.

There is nothing wrong with first question. It is clearly stated in their document that the "purpose of the land is the service of vegetables storage". If you want to do something else, you have to make an official claim to the government that you want to make something else on this land and want to change its purpose, and it is costly and time consuming, often ending up with rejection.

They are not stupid enough, but they are "entrepreneurial" enough to close their eyes to this and don't inform their investors.

But will the "goddamn corrupted government" close its eyes to this misuse of the land when the farm starts generating its first incomes? I don't think so.
patrip

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

There is nothing wrong with first question. It is clearly stated in their document that the "purpose of the land is the service of vegetables storage". If you want to do something else, you have to make an official claim to the government that you want to make something else on this land and want to change its purpose, and it is costly and time consuming, often ending up with rejection.

They are not stupid enough, but they are "entrepreneurial" enough to close their eyes to this and don't inform their investors.

But will the "goddamn corrupted government" close its eyes to this misuse of the land when the farm starts generating its first incomes? I don't think so.

Apparently you really aren't capable of understanding how insulting these questions are.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

Question 2) Implies that Kazakhstan  is so goddamn corrupt, that you need the mafia or some other private militia  to protect you.

Apparently you really aren't capable of understanding how insulting these questions are.

The questions are absolutely legit. In particular the second one as there is a lot of money involved. We hear more and more that people get blackmailed with a gun at their heads to hand out private keys. If there is a multi million dollar mining operation running in a place that is easily accessible or at least not heavily defended, what do you think could happen? Nothing?
leong5099

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Hi, i have invested using bitcoin directly from exchange but i just saw the Help section that it says it is not recommended to do so. Its been some time and the status of the order is still 'Awaiting'. What should i do right now? Will there be any problem?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

what nonsense is this person talking about here?

Insults our government.

Do not invest in our project. This person has a very negative energy.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Hi, i have invested using bitcoin directly from exchange but i just saw the Help section that it says it is not recommended to do so. Its been some time and the status of the order is still 'Awaiting'. What should i do right now? Will there be any problem?

Sir, you may invest from the exchange.

But please make sure the wallet that you placed in dashboard is supporting ERC20 and not exchanges wallet

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

Question 2) Implies that Kazakhstan  is so goddamn corrupt, that you need the mafia or some other private militia  to protect you.

The questions are absolutely legit. In particular the second one as there is a lot of money involved. We hear more and more that people get blackmailed with a gun at their heads to hand out private keys. If there is a multi million dollar mining operation running in a place that is easily accessible or at least not heavily defended, what do you think could happen? Nothing?

you seem to have seen the fighters.

What you describe can happen in Russia. But not in Kazakhstan.

If you have such an attitude towards our country, do not invest at all and do not get involved in our project.

You just do that dilute the negative around you.

What for?

patrip

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

what nonsense is this person talking about here?

Insults our government.

Do not invest in our project. This person has a very negative energy.

Yea some people really are messed up in the head :s
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

How many years have passed since 1940 Huh?

What resolution are you talking about?

The land and the cave became private property! We can do everything there that is not forbidden.

To live, to grow horses, dogs, grass, but in general anything. Everything is within the law.

I do not understand your negative.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

How many years have passed since 1940 Huh?

What resolution are you talking about?

The land and the cave became private property! We can do everything there that is not forbidden.

To live, to grow horses, dogs, grass, but in general anything. Everything is within the law.

I do not understand your negative.

What does that have to do with your country? If you run a multi million dollar business on a mountain or wherever else, I bet you would have to implement decent security in almost any country in the world.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

News channel of Ice Rock

Please subscribe to stay in touch and be informed

https://t.me/Ice_Rock_News

den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

Have a nice day Dias.
Thank you for starting news channel.

There is something not clear in first news:
You announce first AntS9 arrive to customs control at the border.
But you plan to use it in project only from week #30.
Now we are living in week #11.
Why gap between border and cave is so great?

Thanx in advance,
Den

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: