Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

I am strapped in and ready for take off but this ICO seems to be going for an eternity.   Cheesy

ICO will be finished soon )))

🚀

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

I am strapped in and ready for take off but this ICO seems to be going for an eternity.   Cheesy

ICO will be finished soon )))

🚀
If you call 2 more months "soon" it will be.   Smiley

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
silafo@2ether.net

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

I totaly  give up  I was in their telegram group wanting to clear my doubts about how they are able to get power cables into their cave that sit in the middle of nowhere, asking how far is their power plant to their cave and how long are their power cables.
Then one of them from the team asked me if I am an electrical engineer, to which I answered no and said I was feel weird and suspicious , my exact word, didn't call them a scam or anything bad at them, simply sharing my concerns, to which I was kicked out of their telegram group.

In my opinion i think evryone need to watch out  please share what you think
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 03:25:01 PM by den_penta

John456
I invested more than 5 months
ICO starts on Feb 26 2018.

If you're invested in ROCK1 - tell us your story's details.
If you mean ROCK2 - you are idiot.

About electricity - will be very nice to see questions and answers here.
Personally I'm not electrical engineer too, but I have expert at 3m distance Wink and enough education to analyse these systems on base level.
From first sight it looks very strange to ask anything about cables length. But maybe it is really smart question...

Cooling system.
They wrote about cave ventilation system from first days.
Not just passive absorption on cave walls.

So anyway there is only one way - ask exact questions and wait for dev's answer here.
This shitty 'telegram' good only for kids talking about school problems.
And today it dies partially because of electricity problems  Grin

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Hi Dias

Tell me please how much profit you are expecting from one ASIC (S9 I guess).
I found in your ICO calculator 30$ profit from each ASIC daily. Is it true?
Does it mean all your campaign is based on this calculation?
Or there is something we don't understand.

Hello, Sir!

In case of S9 miner we expect nearly 10-15$ per day, but very likely we will get much better miners that will deliver us more than 35$ in a day!

You posted that today.
Today mining difficulty is 3.46254239119e
Today Bitcoin price is ~ $7345.

Explain how you get $10-$15 per day from an S9.

but very likely we will get much better miners that will deliver us more than 35$ in a day!

What miners are these that are ~3X better than an S9?
Who makes them?
When are you getting them?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

I totaly  give up  I was in their telegram group wanting to clear my doubts about how they are able to get power cables into their cave that sit in the middle of nowhere, asking how far is their power plant to their cave and how long are their power cables.
Then one of them from the team asked me if I am an electrical engineer, to which I answered no and said I was feel weird and suspicious , my exact word, didn't call them a scam or anything bad at them, simply sharing my concerns, to which I was kicked out of their telegram group.

In my opinion i think evryone need to watch out  please share what you think

Look that this piece of shit trying to blackmail IRM team.

patrip

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Well looks like they succeeded. The FB rating crashed....
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

Well looks like they succeeded. The FB rating crashed....

)))  I just let them go to hell.

No problem. Truth is on our side and we have all the proofs that they are just tried to blackmail. We already informed the FaceBook administration about these bots, with all screenshots and blackmail. So seem that they will shut down his page! LOL Don't play with Fire if you don't want to get burnt

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

Hi Dias

Hello, Sir!

In case of S9 miner we expect nearly 10-15$ per day, but very likely we will get much better miners that will deliver us more than 35$ in a day!

You posted that today.

but very likely we will get much better miners that will deliver us more than 35$ in a day!

Who makes them?

BTC is even lower than was yesterday, so just HODL.

When price will be at its own place profitability will rise again.

We are looking forward to Bitmain. They are selling all miners with old chips.

So everybody started to buy S9 miners....    It was a sign that new one is coming and Bitmain preparing a place for it )_)))))   Smart guys!

CryptoSuperPanda

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

Hi guys!   Wink

I am very interested in your ICO and have some questions answers to which are vital for my decision to invest.

I have read your Whitepaper very carefully but unfortunately couldn't find this information  Huh

To be fair I asked similar questions in groups of other mining ICOs (don't think it is right thing to name them here since you are competitors)

1) Tokens give share in profits. So I need to know in details all info on the costs.

1.1) What is your estimation of other costs per KW/h apart from electricity (like salary, Internet, repairs, rent)?
1.2) What taxes (e.g. income tax) and at what rates will be paid?
1.3) How can we be sure that you will not knowingly increase costs (salary for example) to make profits zero and legally not pay anything to token holders?

2) You plan to build data center in Kazakhstan

2.1) What is legal status of cryptocurrency mining in Kazakhstan? Is it allowed? What taxes are applicable?
2.2) Which company produces electricity in your region? Do you have an agreement with electricity producer for electricity supply? What power is reserved for you? Can you please provide contract or an agreement of intent?
2.3) You state that the price of electricity is USD 0.03 per KW/h. Please provide support for this price. Is it stated in the contract?
2.4) What happens if you raise all $23 mln on ICO? Will there be sufficient electricity power and area to build such data center?

3) You plan to buy Antminer S9

3.1) Do you have contract or an agreement of intent with Bitmain? In case of success you will have to buy great amount of ASICs. How can you be sure that you will be able to buy ASICs in large amount?

4) You plan to list tokens on exchange in June

4.1) Do you have an agreement with any exchange?
4.2) Your token is defenetly a security token. How are you going to overcome this fact in order to be listed on exchange?

Thx for your time!

Wish you good luck in raising all $23 mln!!  Smiley
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Hi guys!   Wink

I am very interested in your ICO and have some questions answers to which are vital for my decision to invest.

I have read your Whitepaper very carefully but unfortunately couldn't find this information  Huh

To be fair I asked similar questions in groups of other mining ICOs (don't think it is right thing to name them here since you are competitors)

1) Tokens give share in profits. So I need to know in details all info on the costs.

1.1) What is your estimation of other costs per KW/h apart from electricity (like salary, Internet, repairs, rent)?
1.3) How can we be sure that you will not knowingly increase costs (salary for example) to make profits zero and legally not pay anything to token holders?

2.1) What is legal status of cryptocurrency mining in Kazakhstan? Is it allowed? What taxes are applicable?
2.2) Which company produces electricity in your region? Do you have an agreement with electricity producer for electricity supply? What power is reserved for you? Can you please provide contract or an agreement of intent?
2.3) You state that the price of electricity is USD 0.03 per KW/h. Please provide support for this price. Is it stated in the contract?
2.4) What happens if you raise all $23 mln on ICO? Will there be sufficient electricity power and area to build such data center?

3.1) Do you have contract or an agreement of intent with Bitmain? In case of success you will have to buy great amount of ASICs. How can you be sure that you will be able to buy ASICs in large amount?

4.2) Your token is defenetly a security token. How are you going to overcome this fact in order to be listed on exchange?

Thx for your time!

Wish you good luck in raising all $23 mln!!  Smiley

Hello!

- All this info will be officially published when we will start mining. And all these spendings will be on IRM side, sitting in the 20% of maintenance fees.We have no rent. But please be sure, in Kazakhstan salaries usually 5 times less than in Europe or USA.

For now, we don't pay any taxes, because crypto and mining are not regulated in our country, and the second reason is due to our corporate structure. Head company is registered in Nothern Ireland. TAx-free for Kazakhstan. You will be able to watch all the documents in Data Room section on our website.

Are you really asking this question? You think that salary of 10 people will get all the profit? We will make official reports.

Sir, we have a cave. In our property. Please read our white paper first. No rent. No building centres and facilities.

Answered.

Please check Data Room. We have everything there. All the agreements.

Answered.

Impossible. The hard cap is $13.5 mln.

If new miner will not appear, yes

Yes we have. Data Room.

Yes. Please check the road map at our website. And in White Paper

For ROCK2 - still no. According to road map we will start negotiation not earlier than May.

There are plenty of different exchanges who deals with ERC20 tokens

Please, read the white paper and check the website before.

All of this questions are answered in FAQ, White Paper, Telegram Chat and Website.

It will save Time to you and to us.

Have a Good Day!

Thx for your time!

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Hi Dias

Hello, Sir!

You posted that today.

Who makes them?

So everybody started to buy S9 miners....    It was a sign that new one is coming and Bitmain preparing a place for it )_)))))   Smart guys!

I don't want investment advice from you, or guesses from you that Bitmain may or may not be producing a new miner.

You said yesterday

In case of S9 miner we expect nearly 10-15$ per day

Explain how you get that figure.
You are the representative of a Cloud mining company asking for investment. If you make a claim about how much money you are making, then it should be correct.

I ask again

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

Hi Dias

Hello, Sir!

You posted that today.

Who makes them?

I don't want investment advice from you, or guesses from you that Bitmain may or may not be producing a new miner.

You said yesterday

You are the representative of a Cloud mining company asking for investment. If you make a claim about how much money you are making, then it should be correct.

I ask again

You are asking how we got 10-15$ per day in the deepest deep of BTC Price.

Open What to Mine and make the calculation.

but don't look at single day price and profitability of sha-256 mining.

We are not Cloud Mining company.

If you don't trust that our business model will be profitable, just don't invest, I don't push you to invest.

several days before when the BTC was higher - it was bringing 10$ in a day.

We don't spend much on electricity and we don't have a rental fee, and we don't spend on cooling.

Look and last 2 years ROI of BTC mining.

You have a Legendary status but asking basic questions like a newbie.

Don't you know that if you MINE BTC and HOLD it you will get extra large ROI?

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

Hi Dias

Hello, Sir!

You posted that today.

Who makes them?

You said yesterday

I ask again

You are asking how we got 10-15$ per day in the deepest deep of BTC Price.

Open What to Mine and make the calculation.

but don't look at single day price and profitability of sha-256 mining.

We are not Cloud Mining company.

If you don't trust that our business model will be profitable, just don't invest, I don't push you to invest.

several days before when the BTC was higher - it was bringing 10$ in a day.

We don't spend much on electricity and we don't have a rental fee, and we don't spend on cooling.

Look and last 2 years ROI of BTC mining.

You have a Legendary status but asking basic questions like a newbie.

Don't you know that if you MINE BTC and HOLD it you will get extra large ROI?

I know what I am talking about, I was wondering if you did. You have just answered my question.

bitcotrader02

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Guys, what are your plans on this issue?

Kazakhstan will prohibit cryptocurrency trading and mining

https://blockchaininvest.io/kazakhstan-will-prohibit-cryptocurrency-trading-and-mining/
CaptainHastings

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

Hi there, the recent news sound not very good. Can you tell when you are able to comment on them?

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201803301063085023-kazakhstan-digital-currency-mining-ban/
patrip

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

https://blockchaininvest.io/kazakhstan-will-prohibit-cryptocurrency-trading-and-mining/

The national bank, isn't the government. That is just their opinion, which like all national banks, they try to present as a governmental statement.
CaptainHastings

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

Not interested in FUD either. But in my understanding they are in government legislation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_of_Kazakhstan
patrip

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Not interested in FUD either. But in my understanding they are in government legislation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_of_Kazakhstan

Its not. Central banks are purposly not part of goverments.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

The national bank, isn't the government. That is just their opinion, which like all national banks, they try to present as a governmental statement.
Wow what a surprise two FUD posts in a row from to brand new accounts.

Hi Genesis or Hi Hashflare, which one should we wave to?    Cheesy Cheesy

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: