Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:16:44 AM

Hi everyone,
I wrote another article to promote Ice Rock Mining. 
See my story here:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/04/the-advantages-of-ice-rock-mining-over-established-chinese-bitcoin-mining-farms/

All comments and feedback on my post or ideas for other stories are always appreciated!

Huge potential for Ice Rock Mining!   Smiley Smiley Smiley
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

Wow! You haven't even bought any miners? + You expect new miners capable of returning >%300 of current available technology? and that's "most likely"        

no way  Undecided

I felt a little bit uncertainty about the liability of your project; hence I've waited and watched since the beginning of the year.
Now just as I was actually considering investing, this came up. The Crypto Mining Company doesn't own miners yet! It's a red flag from me.

Ice Rock had 100 s9 miners in its first cave a month ago (at the end of February, there was a youtube video posted by the CEO).  So I think they have figured out so to set up the mining rigs.  And they also said they are awaiting an order of new mining machines - already ordered.

If you can not see the company is making good progress setting up its mining farm then you should not invest.  The company will start with whatever rigs it has set up in July and mine.  I think they will continue to expand the number of machines over time easily as they already know how to set up the machines.

Rome was not built in a day.  I am confident Ice Rock Mining will be a huge success!

dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

What miners will u be using because the numbers your roi calculator spits are not attainable for any miners i heard of even if u don't pay power maintenance or anything.

You say 30 usd per miner while the return of a s9 at this time is less then 8 usd so what miners will you be using to get this roi ?

I would like to invest but I want some realistic numbers I don't understand how u get these numbers.

So at current rates if client gets 50% of whats mined that gives me 4 usd a day for 2300 investment That gives me a 575 days to even get my money back that's pretty far from what your calculator is showing atm Is this correct ? or am I missing something ?

It sais your calculator uses the 14000 base price from months ago that's very deceptive why has that not been made dynamic ?

5. Most likely we will buy new ones with a large hashed and lower costs for electricity (respectively, there will be more profit💰) many companies are working on it hard right now. We expect new miners.

Wow! You haven't even bought any miners? + You expect new miners capable of returning >%300 of current available technology? and that's "most likely"       

no way  Undecided

I felt a little bit uncertainty about the liability of your project; hence I've waited and watched since the beginning of the year.
Now just as I was actually considering investing, this came up. The Crypto Mining Company doesn't own miners yet! It's a red flag from me.

We make a profit and make payments from the end of 2017. We have a working farm and investors receive payments. If IT is nothing to you, then I simply do not recommend investing in us.

If this is the Red Flag for you, then good luck to you.

And as mentioned above - more than 130 miners and 140 video cards work in the cave at this time.

It seems you hear what YOU want to hear.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

no way  Undecided

Ice Rock had 100 s9 miners in its first cave a month ago (at the end of February, there was a youtube video posted by the CEO).  So I think they have figured out so to set up the mining rigs.  And they also said they are awaiting an order of new mining machines - already ordered.

If you can not see the company is making good progress setting up its mining farm then you should not invest.  The company will start with whatever rigs it has set up in July and mine.  I think they will continue to expand the number of machines over time easily as they already know how to set up the machines.

Rome was not built in a day.  I am confident Ice Rock Mining will be a huge success!

Thank you very much! We will never let you down!

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

Hi everyone,
See my story here:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/04/the-advantages-of-ice-rock-mining-over-established-chinese-bitcoin-mining-farms/

All comments and feedback on my post or ideas for other stories are always appreciated!

Huge potential for Ice Rock Mining!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you very much for supporting us!!!

I will promote your article in our over     6200 community in the telegram.

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

Hi everyone,
See my story here:

Dias, that is really a surprise.

Cпacибo

Cheesy
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:36:47 AM

Hi everyone,
See my story here:

Dias, that is really a surprise.

Cпacибo

Cheesy

You are very welcome!!!

joycigar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

I am late to join this project, I am very sorry for him.
is there any other opportunity for me to join in this project?
is now entering the stage of ico play, hopefully I can join to make inventory here, I am very interested dengab this project
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

Any proof on that?
If mining will be prohibited in kazakhstan what will happen to your project?

I am a potential investor, not a competitor. Just wanna have the things clear.
Hi Fudder.  Firstly this is not new "News" the same guy said the same thing in October 2017, but lawyers and financial experts have said it will not be possible to ban "Mining" as it is a persons choice to do so using their own electricity at their own private property. 

Reference - https://news.bitcoin.com/national-bank-of-kazakhstan-restrict-exchange-mining-cryptocurrencies/

Further to that, the same guy in that very article says "I do not even understand what Bitcoin is" so like most, he fears what he does not understand and is only looking at things from a finance orientated centralized banking point of view. 

So in order to "Ban" mining, first it would need to pass legislation, which it has not.  And I cannot find anywhere where a bill has even been submitted.  So all you are basing your fear on is one persons view. 

And if you visit the website of the Central Bank there are no press releases about this - Link  http://www.nationalbank.kz/?docid=527&switch=english

Every second news article, especially by Fud Desk is about banning Bitcoin, if you keep believing what mainstream media tells you then Crypto is not for you.

Now go back to Hashflare or Genesis Mining and report this reply to your leaders.   Cheesy

👍
Yes that shut him up, he has not been back since. 

I notice in the video the CEO used some of my investigation for it.   Cheesy

Tell him he owes me a beer for doing some anti-fud research please.   Wink

no way  Undecided

Oh look a new one, with one post also stating non truths.   

Which one are you dude Hashflare or Genesis?  Cheesy

is now entering the stage of ico play, hopefully I can join to make inventory here, I am very interested dengab this project
ICO is still running it is not too late to join. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

Any proof on that?
If mining will be prohibited in kazakhstan what will happen to your project?

I am a potential investor, not a competitor. Just wanna have the things clear.
Hi Fudder.  Firstly this is not new "News" the same guy said the same thing in October 2017, but lawyers and financial experts have said it will not be possible to ban "Mining" as it is a persons choice to do so using their own electricity at their own private property. 

Reference - https://news.bitcoin.com/national-bank-of-kazakhstan-restrict-exchange-mining-cryptocurrencies/

Further to that, the same guy in that very article says "I do not even understand what Bitcoin is" so like most, he fears what he does not understand and is only looking at things from a finance orientated centralized banking point of view. 

So in order to "Ban" mining, first it would need to pass legislation, which it has not.  And I cannot find anywhere where a bill has even been submitted.  So all you are basing your fear on is one persons view. 

And if you visit the website of the Central Bank there are no press releases about this - Link  http://www.nationalbank.kz/?docid=527&switch=english

Every second news article, especially by Fud Desk is about banning Bitcoin, if you keep believing what mainstream media tells you then Crypto is not for you.

Now go back to Hashflare or Genesis Mining and report this reply to your leaders.   Cheesy

👍
Yes that shut him up, he has not been back since. 

I notice in the video the CEO used some of my investigation for it.   Cheesy

Tell him he owes me a beer for doing some anti-fud research please.   Wink

no way  Undecided

Oh look a new one, with one post also stating non truths.   

Which one are you dude Hashflare or Genesis?  Cheesy

ICO is still running it is not too late to join. 

Ice Rock Appreciates you very much!!!

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

I wrote another very good  article

And posted it on my website

See here:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/ice-rock-mining-responds-to-kazakhstans-central-bank-cryptocurrency-concerns/

Great to hear Ice rock has set up the first 100+ mining rigs. 

Go Ice Rock Mining!   An amazing project (and so much hard work done by the team!!!)

den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Just to add some positive and to confirm Dias words in telegram:

NOt only crypto falls but price of miners dramatically lower last weeks also.
For ex.: S9 Antminer was ~$2800 in distribution channel March 19 (for big clients).
It's price about full unit with power source included.
April 4th it is just $1400 (started from 50 units).

Also other fu...ng but popular way to mine without real farm, Hashflare.
1Th/s on 19.03 produce 0.000035BTC per day.
Now it's only 0.000018BTC. I know they are stinking, Baltic scamers (just count HashCoins, HashFlare, Polybius and maybe more), but with one of biggest auditory  Embarrassed

So...
Assets falls down, other mining services same shit, co-mining ICO's collect crypto which about x1/2 of Feb levels...
But price of ASICs really low now and new generation miners start to be promoted last days.
If something can be successful in this area - I think it is projects like IRM or MIO with real farms and inexperienced but brave teams  Grin

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Just to add some positive and to confirm Dias words in telegram:

NOt only crypto falls but price of miners dramatically lower last weeks also.
For ex.: S9 Antminer was ~$2800 in distribution channel March 19 (for big clients).
It's price about full unit with power source included.
April 4th it is just $1400 (started from 50 units).

Also other fu...ng but popular way to mine without real farm, Hashflare.
1Th/s on 19.03 produce 0.000035BTC per day.
Now it's only 0.000018BTC. I know they are stinking, Baltic scamers (just count HashCoins, HashFlare, Polybius and maybe more), but with one of biggest auditory  Embarrassed

So...
Assets falls down, other mining services same shit, co-mining ICO's collect crypto which about x1/2 of Feb levels...
But price of ASICs really low now and new generation miners start to be promoted last days.
If something can be successful in this area - I think it is projects like IRM or MIO with real farms and inexperienced but brave teams  Grin

My Problem is that they Dont show wat the roi is Today they only show what they Think it will be If BTC goes up a lot they are allso not clear what the cut off point would be to pause operations this is all information i would like to see.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

I think it's very easy.
They just have nothing to say.
With current situation there is profitability at all:

even without other expenses you can only cover self-cost of S9 miner for a year.
For farms build before - it's still working (I hope, with extremely low expenses and power cost as shown),
for any new projects - only high hopes and free money can be reason to start.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

I think it's very easy.
They just have nothing to say.
With current situation there is profitability at all:

even without other expenses you can only cover self-cost of S9 miner for a year.
For farms build before - it's still working (I hope, with extremely low expenses and power cost as shown),
for any new projects - only high hopes and free money can be reason to start.

Ye I know what the current math is , I just want them to be upfront about it.

Also what their Total costs are so at what BTC price they would suspend operations.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Bushido1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

3. Do not look at the daily price of BTC, look at the annual trend. In summer the BTS will be much more than 13,500 💰

Hello Dias,

how did you came to this prediction?
lallanlion97

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

what is your telegram?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

After ICO, what is the estimate so that it is listed in some exchange? And will it be necessary to validate personal data to participate in ICO?

OI
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

@thorRJ that information is available on the official website, as it puts there: Crypto exchange entry 10.06.18.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

3. Do not look at the daily price of BTC, look at the annual trend. In summer the BTS will be much more than 13,500 💰

Hello Dias,

how did you came to this prediction?

Look at the previous point. Just look at last 2 years history of BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: