Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:54:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

SCAM
Write this tread-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.200
That thread on your link is about bitblisscoin.com. Why are you posting this to Ice Rock Mining ANN thread?
The proof is the video made by the team. This is not a very good montage and it is proof that the team is not very honest.

Here is what the user wrote in this thread who created the first tread about the project-
Addressed to all the bounty hunters, DT members, Quickseller & co, and everyone else who lost faith in me

I've been away for the last 3 days as I needed to take a step back to re-think about aTriz, ALU and the future of me on this forum. I've finally returned and I'm ready to start over and fix some issues I've caused to everyone, and a lot of grief I caused people. I'd like to thank the users who've defended me tooth and nail. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

From this day forth, I've contacted someone who works especially in the ICO scene as a part time manager and full time ETH dev. The user will be validating all my future projects (and ALU's if I am allowed back in) with extensive validation of their smart contract, and my current community mangers and I will thoroughly study the projects whitepaper to prevent any sort of shadiness from happening. I want to be clean as a whistle from this day forth.

I understand that I have made numerous clouded and greedy judgments. Here are the 3 issues that I must solve before moving on

The Bitblisscoin scam and lies
Due to my malicious actions that allowed bitbliss to be allowed on the forum, I'll be doing the following.

Refunding any investor, no matter how large the investment their full amount that they have put in the project. I'm currently looking for a DT member to validate their accounts (so I know they actually invested) so I can refund them. I'll be making a thread for these investments in the week. If the total investments do not total the amount I've been paid from bitbliss, I'll be donating the rest of that money to the http://thewaterproject.com/. I'll do a full screen recording of me and the dev's chats and send it to any DT member (preferably Ibminer/suchmoon if they would waste their time helping me) to validate the amount that I've profited from them. From my current estimations and digging through the chat logs, I've profited a total of 0.26 BTC from them.

Chrysos Coin and Snakey
The ANN was up for approximately 4 days in which content was displayed. For any users who can prove to me that they found the project via the ANN that was up for the 4 days will also receive a full refund. We can use snakey as a precedent and he provided me 2 vimeo links that were timestamped and where during the time in which the ann was up and a video of his telegram chat with the devs at the same time. He will be receiving his full investment of 17 ETH back within this month. I'll also be making a thread in which you can apply for a refund.

Ice Rock Mining
I was purely involved in this project as a campaign manager and was not part of any dev team so I do not believe I am responsible for said project. After the ICO ended and round 2 was about to start a friend pointed out some red flags with the government and I declined their offer for managing their 2nd bounty. After this I also removed the ANN thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.180
And why are my posts removed?

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

SCAM
Write this tread-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.200
That thread on your link is about bitblisscoin.com. Why are you posting this to Ice Rock Mining ANN thread?
The proof is the video made by the team. This is not a very good montage and it is proof that the team is not very honest.

Here is what the user wrote in this thread who created the first tread about the project-
Addressed to all the bounty hunters, DT members, Quickseller & co, and everyone else who lost faith in me

I've been away for the last 3 days as I needed to take a step back to re-think about aTriz, ALU and the future of me on this forum. I've finally returned and I'm ready to start over and fix some issues I've caused to everyone, and a lot of grief I caused people. I'd like to thank the users who've defended me tooth and nail. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

From this day forth, I've contacted someone who works especially in the ICO scene as a part time manager and full time ETH dev. The user will be validating all my future projects (and ALU's if I am allowed back in) with extensive validation of their smart contract, and my current community mangers and I will thoroughly study the projects whitepaper to prevent any sort of shadiness from happening. I want to be clean as a whistle from this day forth.

I understand that I have made numerous clouded and greedy judgments. Here are the 3 issues that I must solve before moving on

The Bitblisscoin scam and lies
Due to my malicious actions that allowed bitbliss to be allowed on the forum, I'll be doing the following.

Refunding any investor, no matter how large the investment their full amount that they have put in the project. I'm currently looking for a DT member to validate their accounts (so I know they actually invested) so I can refund them. I'll be making a thread for these investments in the week. If the total investments do not total the amount I've been paid from bitbliss, I'll be donating the rest of that money to the http://thewaterproject.com/. I'll do a full screen recording of me and the dev's chats and send it to any DT member (preferably Ibminer/suchmoon if they would waste their time helping me) to validate the amount that I've profited from them. From my current estimations and digging through the chat logs, I've profited a total of 0.26 BTC from them.

Chrysos Coin and Snakey
The ANN was up for approximately 4 days in which content was displayed. For any users who can prove to me that they found the project via the ANN that was up for the 4 days will also receive a full refund. We can use snakey as a precedent and he provided me 2 vimeo links that were timestamped and where during the time in which the ann was up and a video of his telegram chat with the devs at the same time. He will be receiving his full investment of 17 ETH back within this month. I'll also be making a thread in which you can apply for a refund.

Ice Rock Mining
I was purely involved in this project as a campaign manager and was not part of any dev team so I do not believe I am responsible for said project. After the ICO ended and round 2 was about to start a friend pointed out some red flags with the government and I declined their offer for managing their 2nd bounty. After this I also removed the ANN thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2751956.180
And why are my posts removed?

total FUD.

This person talks that I am not real person and I am not in core team?

LOL.  check the videos.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

https://medium.com/@dias.kurmanov/trust-is-the-key-to-success-27d562ae087b

Trust is the key to success🤝
Hey Yo Wuzzzzup everybody❗️

I want to congratulate everyone on the fact that the market has hit the moon again after hitting the bottom🍾 🎊 🎉
With these events, I want to share a positive mood because of the lively market and a new wave of activity of investors for the 💰⛏ Ice Rock Mining project🚀

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

My new blog post:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/ice-rock-mining-plans-for-an-impressive-future-with-next-generation-mining-rigs/
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

700% ROI, mining with vaporware.
Haha.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Haha.
Yea I got to admit that post is a bit scary...

IRM team, when will you release more information about this new miner and could you have the producer of these rigs verify this deal? The IRM claims were already quite suspicious, but with these claims even more. See also this article:

https://www.btcnn.com/ice-rock-mining-ico-reveals-a1-pro-next-gen-miner-from-switzerland/

PS92

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Could you guys also react to this news article with regards to the Kazakhstan government planning to ban mining?

https://www.btcnn.com/kazakhstan-banning-cryptocurrencies-and-mining/

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

This is old news.

IRM already responded with a good YouTube video response on their channel.

I reviewed this also on my blog.

The central bank comment is just that... A comment, it is not official government policy or sets government regulatory policy. The central bank comment is different from the official government position which is very favourable and progressive  to Cryptos and business development for the country.

See my blog post here:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/ice-rock-mining-responds-to-kazakhstans-central-bank-cryptocurrency-concerns/
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

Could you guys also react to this news article with regards to the Kazakhstan government planning to ban mining?

https://www.btcnn.com/kazakhstan-banning-cryptocurrencies-and-mining/

This one it total LOL

Please check the official answer of CEO in our youtube channel

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Haha.
Yea I got to admit that post is a bit scary...

IRM team, when will you release more information about this new miner and could you have the producer of these rigs verify this deal? The IRM claims were already quite suspicious, but with these claims even more. See also this article:

https://www.btcnn.com/ice-rock-mining-ico-reveals-a1-pro-next-gen-miner-from-switzerland/

Release the specs sure .. having a legit company verify any of this .. ye thats not going to happen ..  or it will be UBBAM  Uncle Bob's Basement Asics Manufacturing a one man operation.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
PowerLegend1

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

I'll admit I was sceptical at first about ice rock mining but they are legit. Just watch their youtube videos.

The ROI may not be as high as they predict on their website but no-one knows what the bitcoin price will do, so I'm not going to let that small factor turn me away from potential lifetime passive income!

funny how all those "newbie" accounts are the ones defending this blatant con.

I wonder why.....

Roll Eyes

Did you even read my past posts? (click on my profile link). Everyone can clearly see I was critical of ice rock mining at first.

Instead of making baseless claims, read some proper research like this one:

https://icoforensicreports.tumblr.com/post/170698385383/forensic-analysis-of-ice-rock-mining-2nd-ico
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

Did you even read my past posts? (click on my profile link). Everyone can clearly see I was critical of ice rock mining at first.

https://icoforensicreports.tumblr.com/post/170698385383/forensic-analysis-of-ice-rock-mining-2nd-ico
Don't worry about Bitpotus, he is a conspiracy theorist and everything is a scam unless he decides it is not.   Cheesy

Read his posts and look at his signature, he thinks he is the Crypto Po Po.   Grin

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Don't worry about Bitpotus, he is a conspiracy theorist and everything is a scam unless he decides it is not.   Cheesy

Read his posts and look at his signature, he thinks he is the Crypto Po Po.   Grin

He's right most of the time though ,,

You believe that there is a new Asic miner about to come on to the market that IceRockMining has exclusive access to and the company that created them, that they allowed the announcement of this new miner to be done by IRM instead of doing that themselves ?

What exactly do you think the Value add of this pretty much unknown mining company would be for this swis manufacturer and why would they Only sell this miner and disclose this information to IRM instead of doing what Every other company that sells miners does is to Sell to everyone that can afford to buy their product ..

Does that make ANY SENSE TO YOU AT ALL ?

If so please do explain.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

You believe that there is a new Asic miner about to come on to the market that IceRockMining has exclusive access to and the company that created them, that they allowed the announcement of this new miner to be done by IRM instead of doing that themselves ?

What exactly do you think the Value add of this pretty much unknown mining company would be for this swis manufacturer and why would they Only sell this miner and disclose this information to IRM instead of doing what Every other company that sells miners does is to Sell to everyone that can afford to buy their product ..

If so please do explain.

You are just Trollolo.

storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

How is the collection of money your project, at what stage is ICO, the amount of money collected so far? What profit will the holders of ROCK 2 tokens receive monthly if the holder has 1000 tokens ROCK 2?
PS92

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

If so please do explain.

You are just Trollolo.

Why can't you react normally to people's questions? If only to ease the mind of investors.

These are normal, warranted questions, don't you agree?

patrip

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

If so please do explain.

You are just Trollolo.

Why can't you react normally to people's questions? If only to ease the mind of investors.

Yes, please answer the question. A legendary member should deserve the respect of getting a dignified respond.
minerbobbert

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

Questions are being ignored and/or deleted.

Why did you delete my question?
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:31:26 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 08:51:43 AM by funminer

If so please do explain.

You are just Trollolo.

Yes, please answer the question. A legendary member should deserve the respect of getting a dignified respond.
You are right, this is a normal Question, that needs to respond seriously.

I know the Company, that offer this Miner, but on there Website not found so much Informations!

They only say that 12 Miners can replace 4284 Miners and has a hashrate of 60.000TH/s and in other part saying 70% less power usage.
The Website is in German, no found translation.
The Website is not very google friendly, looks like the Company has not so much interest to be found.
I wrote them Email ~ week ago and ask for spec. of there Miner, but don´t get answer.
The description of the ASIC looks not very don´t know how to say read self, google translator:

A unique patent in the market

Our chip is made up of tens of thousands of interconnected transistors linked by different horizontal planes.
These links are both encrypted and rendered unrecognizable by approximately 120,000 binary codes and passwords generated by them.
The calculated data can only be decrypted and processed with our specially developed software.

Our ASIC processor is an electronic circuit.
This is permanently integrated in the circuit, so that the function of the chip can not be changed.
If an attempt were made to copy or decode these codes, the charge in the chip would be altered, which would lead to the burnout of the connections.

For me the Company looks not very serious in the moment,
because i can not believe that they really have this Product ready now!

Why?

Company is founded on 20.10.2017
The Company registered purpose Tade with hardware and Software.
Maybe i´am wrong, but to make a working product in 6 month, that is so much better then all other Miners on market.
Making a ASIC what encrypt the data make no sense.
encrypt and decrypt the data need calculation time and ASIC´s must give the result fast or i´am wrong?

here the Website:
http://www.bitswiss.ch

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

What that website sais makes no sense they claim to be able to do all different algorithms.

"
Unser errechneter Algorithmus kann alle künftig denkbaren Blockchain Anwendungen schneller und energieeffizienter als gegenwärtig marktüblich verarbeiten."

"
Our calculated algorithm can process all blockchain applications conceivable in the future faster and more energy efficient than currently available on the market. "

The only chips that i know of that could come close to do what they claim are Fpga's and Asics out perform those by a long shot and those Fpga's would be extremely expensive.

The picture of that special cooling system seems to come from.

http://news.3m.com/sites/3m.newshq.businesswire.com/files/press_kit/additional/novec_immersion_cooling_data_center2_0.jpg

The only other thing they show is made in photoshop.

I find the claims they make highly unlikely especially that a no name company would just appear out of no where and find the golden key to mine everything when there are companys spending Billions in this space.

Maybe IRM believe what these people are selling i cant visit their intentions but as a miner im extremly sceptical on what is beeing sold on this website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: