Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

I'm kidding by the way I don't want to sell my tokens.
but if you find any seller I can be your escrow or any of our admins can be just make sure that you are contacting us by pinned message.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

We have recently learned that someone has been calling Bitmain customers. The phone number appears to be our customer service number in China. The caller claims to be offering an "S11" miner. Rumors of a Bitmain S11 miner have been going around the internet for several months.  Bitmain does not offer an "S11" miner and has made no announcement of such a miner.

from email.
regarding IceRock video where they think they have secured s11 miners...

methinks an exit scam approacheth.
Airdraw

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

from email.
regarding IceRock video where they think they have secured s11 miners...

methinks an exit scam approacheth.

I watched most of the videos and I don't recall them saying they secured S11 miners. They said they would go for them if they were available, but IIRC in the most recent video they said they would be going for S9's, or whatever the best option is at the time.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Why ico has ended. The remaining rock2 continues to be issued. Without destroying it? There are also 4.85 million. . .

Why ICO ended??? Because the last day was 25th of May. And we are not selling tokens.

We have to count bounty tokens and pay it. Then we will burn the rest.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Why ico has ended. The remaining rock2 continues to be issued. Without destroying it? There are also 4.85 million. . .

I noticed that too, there's a couple dozen random transactions that happened after the ICO ended. I'm guessing these are one-off transactions for things like bounties, or maybe last minute sales that didn't go through properly due to network congestion that the team is fixing up.

As for burning the remaining ROCK2, they're probably waiting to fix any straggling transactions (as mentioned above) before they burn it all. Doesn't really matter, it shouldn't affect the final price since it's now inaccessible to the public.

The last transaction was made by people who forgot to place ETH wallet but already paid to us in ICO period.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Spend 4m first. 5k miners should already make irm fully occupied as a startup in large scale mining. Hopefully there'll be better miner option after the installation of the 1st batch miners completes.

The cave will be fully occupied with 10-12k miners.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

but if you find any seller I can be your escrow or any of our admins can be just make sure that you are contacting us by pinned message.

Sir, better to wait when ROCK2 will be listed at the exchange. 10th of June is the date.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

Why scarry? I guess all people in crypto, crypto especially have to consider an option that tomorrow, within a second whole cryptomarket might dissappear. Anything else will be a nice suprise I'd say. There are so many internalities and externalities.

If you don't believe in crypto, just don't invest. Simple.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

Sir, better to wait when ROCK2 will be listed at the exchange. 10th of June is the date.

is the date fixed? or can it be later? June 20 or June 30? and when do the Bounty people get their tokens. In Bounty Telegram nobody answers the questions of the people there. Before there was more activity. but after the ico end it's a little quiet there  Grin i always think of terraminer and envion when i write here. i hope this project really starts
kirinbear

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:12:34 AM

We even wanted to know which exchanges were listed for rock2 trading. You can buy an additional rock2 and it takes time to open an account. We must prepare early. Thank you
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

Hmmmm. it is very quiet here. that is not a good sign. that's how it started with terraminer and envion. and today the investors' money is gone . I hope everything works here !! some new information or news would be great. Thank you
FutureTeslaOwner

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

The team are probably busy but I agree they could communicate better.
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Actually, this title of the thread a little provocative. "Lifetime profit", really?
How come you can guarantee such thing like that? We all know the Crypto world is very fluctuating.
Sometimes profit, sometimes also can have big loses.

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Why scarry? I guess all people in crypto, crypto especially have to consider an option that tomorrow, within a second whole cryptomarket might dissappear. Anything else will be a nice suprise I'd say. There are so many internalities and externalities.
Okay Doomsday Prepper, thanks for your advice, now wtf does that have to do with this particular ICO?

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I prefer to do business with the dividends of each token that I have to do business with the value of the token
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

@bitcointrader56 that's what most people will do (me included). I think it's the most sensible thing in a project like this, and also what brings the most benefits.
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Hmmmm. it is very quiet here. that is not a good sign. that's how it started with terraminer and envion. and today the investors' money is gone . I hope everything works here !! some new information or news would be great. Thank you
There are many posts on their facebook
There was also one announcement Today in Ice Rock Telegram channel dedicated to news only:
Important Announcement
Our dear CEO Malik Murzashev will make live-stream! and he will answer questions about miners and all questions you are curious about! Please Kindly pm any of our admins and send your questions to us and we will forward them to our ceo Malik Murzashev! Next FRIDAY ✅   15:00 GMT+0

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

is the date fixed? or can it be later? June 20 or June 30? and when do the Bounty people get their tokens. In Bounty Telegram nobody answers the questions of the people there. Before there was more activity. but after the ico end it's a little quiet there  Grin i always think of terraminer and envion when i write here. i hope this project really starts

Hello! The date is fixed. 10th of June, according to roadmap.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

We even wanted to know which exchanges were listed for rock2 trading. You can buy an additional rock2 and it takes time to open an account. We must prepare early. Thank you

Everything step by step ) Don't worry

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:05:58 AM

Please follow our news channel. It is always updated. https://t.me/Ice_Rock_News

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: