Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

Does anyone know if the dividends payed out today? I'm curious if the price has come up significantly from last month. Can someone share the ROCK2PAY payment they got based on 1000 coins?

hello my last payment was 29/09 i have 3000tolkens they transfer 0,0169801183800433 eth

No payment for this month ? why not ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
atomosdecolores

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

www.tusaltcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Does anyone know if the dividends payed out today? I'm curious if the price has come up significantly from last month. Can someone share the ROCK2PAY payment they got based on 1000 coins?

hello my last payment was 29/09 i have 3000tolkens they transfer 0,0169801183800433 eth

No payment for this month ? why not ?

They really transferred rock2pay, not eth.

What is Rock2pay for? I do not know ...

And yes, this month they are late ...

rcgomes

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

yes they transfer rock2pay, so far nothing more. And i think i will receive good money Embarrassed
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:20:02 AM

yes they transfer rock2pay, so far nothing more. And i think i will receive good money Embarrassed

Think again!

dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

People! Wake up Follow the news on the official channel, do not let idiots fill your ears with false information!

here is the link to the channel

https://t.me/Ice_Rock_News

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

People! Wake up Follow the news on the official channel, do not let idiots fill your ears with false information!

here is the link to the channel

https://t.me/Ice_Rock_News

so you have payed IRM token holders for last month ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

Did anyone get paid today for their tokens and if so how much ?

They paid them today.  A whopping $1.40 per 1000 tokens.   Cheesy Cheesy

There are people dumping, which is what IRM want, then they will buy back their own tokens using ICO money and eventually there will be around a 80% IRM 20% actuall investor ratio.

Best scam ever seen this one, because they are slow scamming. 

Their whole project has been a lie from the beginning. 

Dias (posting as PeterK) is becoming unhinged on the chat and cannot help but speak like an admin even though he is pretending not to be.  Cheesy

As soon as anyone says anything remotely negative PeterK (Dias) is flagging admins and they all suck up to him, it is so obvious it is laughable.

You really should join their Telegram if you want a good laugh.  They have about 3 or 4 main alt accounts that lick the IRM boots and any normal regular investors who ask something they instantly become suspicious. 

It is a laugh actually, it is like Borat meets Crypto.   Cheesy

They are still paying out in their own shit token rather than ETH as promised in Whitepaper. 
They have still not created a proper dashboard or displayed any outgoing costs or their total mined amount each month.
They are still not using the cave (They never intended to this was a scam from the beginning)
They refuse to answer questions about the "free" building they were given (LOL)

On a serious note apart from the obvious lies, any genuine investors out there ask yourself this, if they are really on the up and honest, why does Dias delete every post in the main forum?
Because he does not want you to know the truth. 

Finally regarding their Telegram it has reached a pathetic state where anyone with a genuine question (That could be seen as negative) like for example "What if the power company takes back the free building?" or "What if xxx scenario happens?" they need to add at the end of the question a caveat saying something along the lines of "I trust and believe in IRM" or "IRM to the Moon" so they are not kicked or banned.  It really is pathetic. 

Dias before you delete this, little message for you - SCAMMERS GO TO HELL

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

Sluppy you have Legendary status can you paint Dias in Red please?

Ognasty has and so have I but it needs more to show how much of a scammer this group of Borat's are.

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
rcgomes

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

my last and first payment was  28.09.2018
rcgomes

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:33:38 AM

Did anyone get paid today for their tokens and if so how much ?

There are people dumping, which is what IRM want, then they will buy back their own tokens using ICO money and eventually there will be around a 80% IRM 20% actuall investor ratio.

Best scam ever seen this one, because they are slow scamming. 

Their whole project has been a lie from the beginning. 

Dias (posting as PeterK) is becoming unhinged on the chat and cannot help but speak like an admin even though he is pretending not to be.  Cheesy

As soon as anyone says anything remotely negative PeterK (Dias) is flagging admins and they all suck up to him, it is so obvious it is laughable.

You really should join their Telegram if you want a good laugh.  They have about 3 or 4 main alt accounts that lick the IRM boots and any normal regular investors who ask something they instantly become suspicious. 

It is a laugh actually, it is like Borat meets Crypto.   Cheesy

They are still paying out in their own shit token rather than ETH as promised in Whitepaper. 
They have still not created a proper dashboard or displayed any outgoing costs or their total mined amount each month.
They are still not using the cave (They never intended to this was a scam from the beginning)
They refuse to answer questions about the "free" building they were given (LOL)

On a serious note apart from the obvious lies, any genuine investors out there ask yourself this, if they are really on the up and honest, why does Dias delete every post in the main forum?
Because he does not want you to know the truth. 

Finally regarding their Telegram it has reached a pathetic state where anyone with a genuine question (That could be seen as negative) like for example "What if the power company takes back the free building?" or "What if xxx scenario happens?" they need to add at the end of the question a caveat saying something along the lines of "I trust and believe in IRM" or "IRM to the Moon" so they are not kicked or banned.  It really is pathetic. 

Dias before you delete this, little message for you - SCAMMERS GO TO HELL

i think you right.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

Guys, write such garbage here))) You have paranoia) Go to a psychiatrist.

The farm is growing, payments will grow in accordance with the growth of the farm, and the increase in the cost of Bitcoin, and those who are negative will always be negative. Envy silently.

Hemikid

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

The farm is growing, payments will grow in accordance with the growth of the farm, and the increase in the cost of Bitcoin, and those who are negative will always be negative. Envy silently.
When will the 1500 or so miners unloaded from the trailer in the video posted last week be installed and mining?
Airdraw

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

That's basically the same that was paid out last month, which makes no sense because last month's pay-out was only like 2 or maybe 3 weeks of mining. I would expect a full month payout to have been more. Regardless, it's a joke. Even with the "mine" at full capacity, you're going to be lucky to get $20/month per 1000 tokens.

I cashed out my ROCK2 a few weeks ago and put it directly into XRP, and I've already made back what I lost to this ICO plus more. I think it's a smart move to cash out of this while the price is still at $0.30 and invest in another crypto, or directly into BTC. No matter what BTC's price does, you're better off:

If BTC price takes off, then you're better to be invested in it directly rather than ROCK2. You can cash out immediately rather than having to wait months for dividends to pay out. You're not losing 50% of the mining profits to the IRM team.

If BTC crashes, ROCK2 price will crash also, and you will be getting pennies for your dividend payouts, if you even get anything.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

you have ZERO happy investors.

According to you, your investors are paranoid individuals who should go see a shrink.
you think that type of language is OK?

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Every time when a person who does not understand the situation, and does not own the information, writes nonsense, we read and laugh with the whole team to stomach cramps!

This is really fun! And we have revealed a pattern, people are doing this, who have not achieved anything in life themselves, who are simply unwitting and negative)))

Thank you for the free advertising and for investing your energy in us!

this thread is HALF the size it should be because you deleted so many posts.
rcgomes

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

I think there should be more consideration for investors ... For example, I have not been paid this month !! they should send an email explaining the situation. so far I have received email only that will expand more etc. I only got paid 1x so far. I do not know if this is the case with everyone ... or some people get paid and others do not
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

Every time when a person who does not understand the situation, and does not own the information, writes nonsense, we read and laugh with the whole team to stomach cramps!

This is really fun! And we have revealed a pattern, people are doing this, who have not achieved anything in life themselves, who are simply unwitting and negative)))

we read and laugh with the whole team to stomach cramps!  I bet you are if i where you guys and had no morals i would be 2.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

That's basically the same that was paid out last month, which makes no sense because last month's pay-out was only like 2 or maybe 3 weeks of mining. I would expect a full month payout to have been more. Regardless, it's a joke. Even with the "mine" at full capacity, you're going to be lucky to get $20/month per 1000 tokens.

I cashed out my ROCK2 a few weeks ago and put it directly into XRP, and I've already made back what I lost to this ICO plus more. I think it's a smart move to cash out of this while the price is still at $0.30 and invest in another crypto, or directly into BTC. No matter what BTC's price does, you're better off:

If BTC price takes off, then you're better to be invested in it directly rather than ROCK2. You can cash out immediately rather than having to wait months for dividends to pay out. You're not losing 50% of the mining profits to the IRM team.

If BTC crashes, ROCK2 price will crash also, and you will be getting pennies for your dividend payouts, if you even get anything.

If BTC crashes ... LOL. Get out from crypto.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

I think there should be more consideration for investors ... For example, I have not been paid this month !! they should send an email explaining the situation. so far I have received email only that will expand more etc. I only got paid 1x so far. I do not know if this is the case with everyone ... or some people get paid and others do not

everybody is getting paid. Open your eyes and read manual, or watch the video, or at least be subscribed to nes channel

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

we read and laugh with the whole team to stomach cramps!  I bet you are if i where you guys and had no morals i would be 2.

You spend so much time and energy to our project, we like that. Keep it up. Think about IRM, cry about IRM, laugh about IRM, write long shitty posts

Thank you ))) LOL

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: