Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Ceburekus

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
I think they are preparing for ICO and project advertising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

It’s the good time to develop a gambling fund platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. GIFcoin can become a big platform in the future.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

I don't think I've seen many discuss the possible profit if they achieve the goals they want.  Currently there is a 30% bonus, so you get 13,000 tokens for 1 ETH, that means if they reach their goal of $0.9072 per token a year , you'd stand to make a passive income of $11793.6 from a $400~ investment, not bad.

Nice calculations you've got their I see a very nice means of investment and it shouldn't be missed

Yes, its really nice calculation, I never thought from this point of view. So It really awesome deal. Lets say in worst case they manage to get $0.0907 per token, still you will get 1179 USD per token per year which is 300% return.

Wow, nice calculation. Then all investors must pray that the GIFcoin ICO raise enough funds and they can update the Vitalbet website, develop new markets and reach their goal.
This is really awesome calculation. GIF have to post this calculation on social media. If investors and visitors will know this then definitely they will get huge accounts with them.

Wow.. This is really nice calculation. I am also agree with UTCLPN, they have to spread this calculation at everywhere where is the ICO related details on social network/channels.

OMLETovich

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

It’s the good time to develop a gambling fund platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. GIFcoin can become a big platform in the future.
It’s not just good, it’s the perfect time now for this kind of platform. =)
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
It seems that the person asked about the location of the project headquarters
anchousser

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

I don’t think so, I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

Well, there are two weeks left until the end of the ICO ... it seems that the project will not reach the exact end of the cap exactly. Very good, if it reaches a soft cap ...

I think the project still really need to change their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their advertisement. Since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.

Yeah right, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with ETH. ETH will probably not be as cheap as it is now, so it is now possible to buy cheap ETH and therefore tokens

Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.

Crypto market last year also faces similar correction. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then created new high and reached 20K USD. So same I am expecting this year also. So I am just adding good coins to my portfolio.
Yes you are right. All people have only one hope that btc wil come up and soon crossed upto 2000$ again. I hope the market will soon become stable.if the price will go up soon then it will also help to GIFCOIN and other platforms.

Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Well, there are two weeks left until the end of the ICO ... it seems that the project will not reach the exact end of the cap exactly. Very good, if it reaches a soft cap ...

I think the project still really need to change their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.
I agree, they need to innovate something new to their advertisement. Since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.

Yeah right, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with ETH. ETH will probably not be as cheap as it is now, so it is now possible to buy cheap ETH and therefore tokens

Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.

Crypto market last year also faces similar correction. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then created new high and reached 20K USD. So same I am expecting this year also. So I am just adding good coins to my portfolio.
Yes you are right. All people have only one hope that btc wil come up and soon crossed upto 2000$ again. I hope the market will soon become stable.if the price will go up soon then it will also help to GIFCOIN and other platforms.

What?? Bitcoin? 2000? God forbid, it will cost so little - this is to move the entire market crypto.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

What?? Bitcoin? 2000? God forbid, it will cost so little - this is to move the entire market crypto.

It seems that he meant either ETH, either $20,000 for BTC. But $ 2,000 per BTC - this is really the worst situation.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

But a lot of people are going to buy btc then which will make it grow again a lot and it could even pass the price it has now around 9000 USD?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

I don’t think so, I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
The popularity has already come - 20 000 players, is it really that little? This is one of the largest indicators
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
Maybe you are right, but don't assume things because a different project failed. This ICO has a working platform already.
And that's the thing which could give this project the advantage compared to other projects. They already have a big user base. I hope they can attract even more new potential users during the ICO stage.
I think it is good time to invest in something stable and reliable.
Betting will always be requested - for long-term investment it’s the best project.

Indeed, betting will always be requested. And Vitalbet have not only a big user base, they have a well working product which gain a real net income.
Let's be honest, rates don't bring to good any even the professional, as well as trading and Forex. The only branches in which it is possible to earn something it ICO projects or some passive and stable income which will provide gif just for storage of tokens.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Yes, absolutely gambling industry is billion dollar industry. Many people use to bet on sports. And a project like this is directly connected to this activities. So there is lots of scope in this ico to become hugely successful. I hope GIFcoin will grow more in upcoming years.

Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're talking to ourselves.
Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

I have participated in bounty, this ICO looks really good, but we have to reach SoftCap, but still a lot of money missing.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're talking to ourselves.
What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.
But they really already have a working platform, just try it by yourself.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.

The platform is already working, they want to expand their business and go to other countries.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

Well, talking with our community is the important part of the ICO.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

Perhaps it will be interesting for you to join their official channel in a telegram?
https://t.me/gifcoin
You can ask any questions there and get any answers instantly Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

I don't think I've seen many discuss the possible profit if they achieve the goals they want.  Currently there is a 30% bonus, so you get 13,000 tokens for 1 ETH, that means if they reach their goal of $0.9072 per token a year , you'd stand to make a passive income of $11793.6 from a $400~ investment, not bad.

Nice calculations you've got their I see a very nice means of investment and it shouldn't be missed

Yes, its really nice calculation, I never thought from this point of view. So It really awesome deal. Lets say in worst case they manage to get $0.0907 per token, still you will get 1179 USD per token per year which is 300% return.

Wow, nice calculation. Then all investors must pray that the GIFcoin ICO raise enough funds and they can update the Vitalbet website, develop new markets and reach their goal.
This is really awesome calculation. GIF have to post this calculation on social media. If investors and visitors will know this then definitely they will get huge accounts with them.

Wow.. This is really nice calculation. I am also agree with UTCLPN, they have to spread this calculation at everywhere where is the ICO related details on social network/channels.

You can have different scenarios calculated directly on the homepage. For example, you can figure out how much you will get when they reach their goal to have 1 million user by the end of the year and you are investing today with 30% Bonus 1 ETH. Then you get 13,000 tokens and an annual passive income of $ 5,590.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: