Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
I think they are preparing for ICO and project advertising.
Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're talking to ourselves.
What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.
But they really already have a working platform, just try it by yourself.

The platform is already working, they want to expand their business and go to other countries.
Yeah, but what will happen if they dont reach softcap? Will they return invested money to investors?

Normally, I would say that if an ICO does not reach the softcap, the money will be repaid. But Vitalbet is already running and Gifcoin wants to put the revenue of the ICO in an improvement of the Vitalbet side and an enlargement of the userbase. Even if they can not reach the sectcap, they can do so with the money they have received. So I think that they do not pay back but just keep pursuing their goals. only with less money

We cannot tell what will happen in the near future if gifcoin will be successful or not, the most important thing is the dev is doing his best to make new developments.

You have a point on that mate, well as time goes by this project doing a great job by promoting this project which can be have a potential in the future. Hopefully many people will gets interested on this project.
Advertisement help a project shape up for the future! This project has taken that step very efficiently and it will definitely help them in the future.
Yes, absolutely promotions,  A good promotion helps in achieving the maximum number of investors as well as followers in the very limited time period. and i hope they will succeeds soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

STAGE 3:  3179413 GIF Tokens Left. GIF tokens are getting sold very fast. Looks like stage three will be closed this weekend itself. And may be softcap by next weekend.
I think it is, it is a very good job. I really appreciate this project. we need not hesitate to join and invest in the project. hopefully next week soft cap can be achieved.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

STAGE 3:  3179413 GIF Tokens Left. GIF tokens are getting sold very fast. Looks like stage three will be closed this weekend itself. And may be softcap by next weekend.
I hope so! Sales went much faster now Smiley

Indeed they sell Stage 3 Token much faster now. The Stage 1 and 2 took much longer, though the bonus was even higher.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Indeed they sell Stage 3 Token much faster now. The Stage 1 and 2 took much longer, though the bonus was even higher.

Wow!! a boost in the token sale i think other investors are beginning to sell what GIFCoin offers thus the high influx of investors hopefully they will move to stage 4 of the ICO by end of the weekend.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

Yes you are right that 40% bonus will get completed and afterwards you will get less than 40% bonus and i think you wi get near about the 30% bonus. So this is very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project. I believe that this will give us uuge profits in future.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Yes. Its going much faster now for sure. Like somebody mentioned, I am also expecting this phase to get closed tomorrow or day after the latest. GIF team is doing its best in promotion.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're talking to ourselves.
What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.

The platform is already working, they want to expand their business and go to other countries.
Yeah, but what will happen if they dont reach softcap? Will they return invested money to investors?

Normally, I would say that if an ICO does not reach the softcap, the money will be repaid. But Vitalbet is already running and Gifcoin wants to put the revenue of the ICO in an improvement of the Vitalbet side and an enlargement of the userbase. Even if they can not reach the sectcap, they can do so with the money they have received. So I think that they do not pay back but just keep pursuing their goals. only with less money

We cannot tell what will happen in the near future if gifcoin will be successful or not, the most important thing is the dev is doing his best to make new developments.

You have a point on that mate, well as time goes by this project doing a great job by promoting this project which can be have a potential in the future. Hopefully many people will gets interested on this project.
Advertisement help a project shape up for the future! This project has taken that step very efficiently and it will definitely help them in the future.
Yes, absolutely promotions,  A good promotion helps in achieving the maximum number of investors as well as followers in the very limited time period. and i hope they will succeeds soon.
There are a lot of ways to promote your project but we as supporters and investors can do a lot for this project too share or retweet their posts so that your followers/friends can know too about this project.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

Yes. Its going much faster now for sure. Like somebody mentioned, I am also expecting this phase to get closed tomorrow or day after the latest. GIF team is doing its best in promotion.

I am glad to see a good advance in investment, looking forward to the closure of the phase

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

There are a lot of ways to promote your project but we as supporters and investors can do a lot for this project too share or retweet their posts so that your followers/friends can know too about this project.

Check out their promotions everywhere. I have seen it in multiple sites including facebook paid Adds. GIF team really knows what they are doing and for sure they are efficient.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

Just a recap GIFCoin has this proven features 1)Proven product. 2) Proven business case. 3) Scalable solution. 4) Public documentation of  the real product.
Well said Cnote328, with all these proven features you have stated out, I see nothing stopping GIFCoin from realizing its proposed goal
yeah thats the spirit atleast gamblers out there will have chance of successing in their crowdsale and we will get GIFCoin on different exchanges

For gamblers and sports betting enthusiasts its a fantastic opportunity, they have a chance to be on the other side of the stick and winning from customers losing bets.
Yes, but 50/50 chance Smiley It's better to be an investor and make money on this

Well I'm not sure what you're referring to because in gambling you definitely do not have a 50/50 chance unfortunately, that's why it's better to invest in the actual gambling/sports betting company like GIFcoin because you will make money over and over again from one of the most profitable markets/industries in the world.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Sales go very quickly and if someone doubts - he has the last chance of purchase. Because who has already bought those accurately understand for what they have made it. It is a unique opportunity to receive tokens simply for their storage on betting-site.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

This is quite an impressive because their advertisement were really effective and I think also the reason is they are being transparent with the team members profile. We'll hope that it will soon be finished so that people who supported the ICO will be very happy and have the confidence that this will be a successful one.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

Really that's fast man I mean hitting softcap at stage 3 or 4 is really awesome looks like this investments platforms will be next to come with lots of gains in the future

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Just a recap GIFCoin has this proven features 1)Proven product. 2) Proven business case. 3) Scalable solution. 4) Public documentation of  the real product.
Well said Cnote328, with all these proven features you have stated out, I see nothing stopping GIFCoin from realizing its proposed goal
yeah thats the spirit atleast gamblers out there will have chance of successing in their crowdsale and we will get GIFCoin on different exchanges

For gamblers and sports betting enthusiasts its a fantastic opportunity, they have a chance to be on the other side of the stick and winning from customers losing bets.
Yes, but 50/50 chance Smiley It's better to be an investor and make money on this

Well I'm not sure what you're referring to because in gambling you definitely do not have a 50/50 chance unfortunately, that's why it's better to invest in the actual gambling/sports betting company like GIFcoin because you will make money over and over again from one of the most profitable markets/industries in the world.

In recent times Gambling industry has become a very profitable venture, so investing in GIFCoin is grants you  access to bonuses GIFCoin offers.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

You can say that again, Gifcoin seems to be one of the fastest project selling at the moment, i guess their marketing skills is really paying off, well, they have a lot of bullet points that gives them that selling point which a lot of projects lack, so is not surprising to see them make fast sales 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

In recent times Gambling industry has become a very profitable venture, so investing in GIFCoin is grants you  access to bonuses GIFCoin offers.

Recent? Dude Gambling has been an insanely profitabile business for basically forever, it's just now theirs much easier ways to be on the profitable side of it, gifcoins a good example of that with people being able to take advantage and actually "be the house" and since the house always wins, that means the people taking part get to always win Smiley
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

Yes you are right that 40% bonus will get completed and afterwards you will get less than 40% bonus and i think you wi get near about the 30% bonus. So this is very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project. I believe that this will give us uuge profits in future.
Dude, 40% bonus ended with the 2nd stage. Now the 3rd stage and 30% bonus.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

I dont think there's anything that can stop them) Have you noticed how sales jumped today? This is shocking

Quite amazing buddy and I hope you've got your shock belt on and ready for more amazing ride lol Cool
Do you think this will be such an amazing ride?  Grin

Of course we can see the buzz Gifcoin is generating in the community and the amount of sales that has been carried out, this obviously a win situation Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

Recent? Dude Gambling has been an insanely profitabile business for basically forever, it's just now theirs much easier ways to be on the profitable side of it, gifcoins a good example of that with people being able to take advantage and actually "be the house" and since the house always wins, that means the people taking part get to always win Smiley

Indeed gambling is a big business for many years, or maybe forever. According to the whitepaper Japan and UK are one of the biggest "betting countries".
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

I dont understand, their token will be a kind of new crypto currency, or not? Because the number of tokens is limited ... it's embarrassing, it looks like a limited coin, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: