Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
I think they are preparing for ICO and project advertising.
Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're talking to ourselves.
What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.
But they really already have a working platform, just try it by yourself.

The platform is already working, they want to expand their business and go to other countries.
Yeah, but what will happen if they dont reach softcap? Will they return invested money to investors?

Yes the investments will be 100% returned fully if the softcap isn't reached
But the project will die? They cant edit their soft cap? Or it is written in the smart contract? Why they need so much money? I think they raised a lot of money these hard days.
Dear Tallos, they never said project is dying or will die. They are discussing with each other about if they softcap will not reach then what will they do with investors money. That's it. Please read all above statement and I guess you should visit to https://www.gifcoin.io/ site to track latest token sale updates.

Some members misinterpreted the discussion here about the project, You are right, the best thing to visit for checking about this project is their website. To become more updated.
Yes your right bud it seems they are not fully understanding the real concept of this project and some comments are misleading as well.

You are right, some members didn't understand this project. When I'm interested in an ICO, the first thing is to check the whitepaper and collect other informations about the project.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

I think the target to reach 2.1 million paying users in 2020 is very high because when you look at bet365 (1. in the online market) they have about 2.5 million active users

2020 is just 2 years away. Doesn't really seem like a long time away any more. But I will want to believe the team must have laid out a good plan to archive this before stating it publicly
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

I believe in success of this project and good price of token. You strike me as a strong team so I think there should be no problem.
Your right mate,I always believed in project success in any project launched in the market.Token and good rewards can help to promote and enhance project popularity.Hoping project updates and more participants and investors soon.
Zombie259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

I think the target to reach 2.1 million paying users in 2020 is very high because when you look at bet365 (1. in the online market) they have about 2.5 million active users

2020 is just 2 years away. Doesn't really seem like a long time away any more. But I will want to believe the team must have laid out a good plan to archive this before stating it publicly

Indeed, only 2 years away, but don't forget that the market will grow from between 3% to 3.5% per annum until 2020. Furthermore Vitalbet will broaden their business to more countries.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Indeed, only 2 years away, but don't forget that the market will grow from between 3% to 3.5% per annum until 2020. Furthermore Vitalbet will broaden their business to more countries.

That's right, This is just waiting for the next 2 years to see the results of the work they do.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

That's right, This is just waiting for the next 2 years to see the results of the work they do.
for 2 years a lot will happen. Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

Literally every ICO loves to exaggerate about their markets so they seem interesting to the so called "investors" (usually just people they manage to fool)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Literally every ICO loves to exaggerate about their markets so they seem interesting to the so called "investors" (usually just people they manage to fool)
I think if there is a clear advantage over other projects - reaching this number of people is quite possible
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

Hey forum members, I’ve been watching for this project for a while and the main question is - where are the devs?
What do you want to know exactly? One of the team comes here and answers a lot of questions but if it's something important, you might want to contact them on Telegram directly.
Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're talking to ourselves.
What do you want? They don’t have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.

The platform is already working, they want to expand their business and go to other countries.
Yeah, but what will happen if they dont reach softcap? Will they return invested money to investors?

Yes the investments will be 100% returned fully if the softcap isn't reached
But the project will die? They cant edit their soft cap? Or it is written in the smart contract? Why they need so much money? I think they raised a lot of money these hard days.
Dear Tallos, they never said project is dying or will die. They are discussing with each other about if they softcap will not reach then what will they do with investors money. That's it. Please read all above statement and I guess you should visit to https://www.gifcoin.io/ site to track latest token sale updates.

Some members misinterpreted the discussion here about the project, You are right, the best thing to visit for checking about this project is their website. To become more updated.
Yes your right bud it seems they are not fully understanding the real concept of this project and some comments are misleading as well.

You are right, some members didn't understand this project. When I'm interested in an ICO, the first thing is to check the whitepaper and collect other informations about the project.
Looks like lots peoples are confused here Huh. I agree some comments are misleading. So best way to understand this concept have to visit their white paper and stay connected with twitter and telegram channel.

Twitter        : https://twitter.com/gifcoin_io
Telegram    : https://t.me/gifcoin
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

if they can offer your project across europe then that should be done. if it only concerns the british market, the competition will be too big. Even if the British like to bet, so many new customers will be hard to find
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

if they can offer your project across europe then that should be done. if it only concerns the british market, the competition will be too big. Even if the British like to bet, so many new customers will be hard to find
They are ready to offer services almost all over the world
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

So, this is really worthy to invest it is just because the market will continue to grow and probably this project will also grow. If Vitalbet will be available in many countries then maybe GIF investors will be gaining more profits in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Thats good information and true to my knowledge also. This is the real potential of GIFCoin and it will be huge in the near future already. Did somebody see how fast the tokens are getting sold out these days?
Zombie259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Indeed, with Britain only this is not achievable.But if you look into the Whitepaper and see the expansion rate of countries like Czech Republic (350%) or Germany (459%), they can easily reach their goals.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

Indeed, with Britain only this is not achievable.But if you look into the Whitepaper and see the expansion rate of countries like Czech Republic (350%) or Germany (459%), they can easily reach their goals.

I too think the 2.1m number is a bit high, but at the same time your right that expansion into the other countries will push them more towards that number, and you have to remember we're talking a forecast for 2020 its still 2 years off and theirs no telling how the internet gambling scene will change over that time especially in developing countries.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

I think that is the standard procedure of returning the money to investors if the softcap is not reached. There is still time for this project to reach their objective.
There's no need to worry about that mate. Apparently, this project will surely reach the softcap soon. I followed the progress of their sale from their website for a week now and I can observe that it's growth is really fast. And there are lots of supporters and active customers for this project.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

STAGE 3:  3179413 GIF Tokens Left. GIF tokens are getting sold very fast. Looks like stage three will be closed this weekend itself. And may be softcap by next weekend.
Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

Hello. What is the nominal price of the token in the upcoming sale phase?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

STAGE 3:  3179413 GIF Tokens Left. GIF tokens are getting sold very fast. Looks like stage three will be closed this weekend itself. And may be softcap by next weekend.
I hope so! Sales went much faster now Smiley
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Normally, I would say that if an ICO does not reach the softcap, the money will be repaid. But Vitalbet is already running and Gifcoin wants to put the revenue of the ICO in an improvement of the Vitalbet side and an enlargement of the userbase. Even if they can not reach the sectcap, they can do so with the money they have received. So I think that they do not pay back but just keep pursuing their goals. only with less money

We cannot tell what will happen in the near future if gifcoin will be successful or not, the most important thing is the dev is doing his best to make new developments.

You have a point on that mate, well as time goes by this project doing a great job by promoting this project which can be have a potential in the future. Hopefully many people will gets interested on this project.
Advertisement help a project shape up for the future! This project has taken that step very efficiently and it will definitely help them in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: