Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I would really like to see the success of this project. I think this platform will be able to resolve the situation in the gambling market
I think with the advent of the blockchain it becomes possible. And also the fraud and deceit of the players should stop.
Yes of course I do agree with you. One aspect of this project that will be very vital is checkmating fraudulent acts from players.

Wow, I don't have much knowledge about gambling and online gambling so this comes as a surprise to me, knowing that gambling too have the challenge of fraud. This seem to be present in most aspects of life that involves humans.
Fraud or hacking scenarios are quite common in the digital industry in the crypto community a part from those gambling will be an interesting attribute if you exactly know or gain experience when to make a gamble move at the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

I really like the fact that GIF already has a fully operational platform, it is a profitable base for both investors and the future platform.

Glad to see you raise that up, that alone gives this project an edge, far more better than most ICOs with nothing to show as track records, yea, i know some may get better with time but the industry has become so competitive that one has to look at certain signs before jumping on board

Yeah mate, every investor at the moment will look at a project with a proven track record over a relatively new project. GIF has an existing project that's been doing well so investing with GIF will surely be good investment.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

I really like the fact that GIF already has a fully operational platform, it is a profitable base for both investors and the future platform.

I take it you mean the VitalBet.com website? Yeah it's pretty great that we are investing in a project that has a solid working product that turns over millions of profit every year and has thousands of active users.
That's great if the team has already done something like this in the past, just a question for cryptossi, what's your impression towards the VitalBet.com and how different it is to GIF? Betting and gambling is the same way and works the same for me, chance with risks is expected here, but even with that danger present, more people are still into gambling. Wink

Well... GIFcoin are actually the parent company of VitalBet.com, GIFcoin are running an ICO to raise funds to develop VitalBet.com, they are owned by the same people.

They want to try and expand the website and increase the amount of countries/markets they are operating in and also work on increasing their revenue and net profits.

One of the best ways for new startups to raise funds is through an ICO but a lot of established projects can also do this, it's just a bit more complicated because they need to change the structure/ownership of their company.

If you look at their one pager/lite paper it will give you a short summary of the project, its well written and it only takes about 5 minutes to read: https://www.gifcoin.io/GIFcoin-Litepaper.pdf

I still don't understand why a good established gambling company with over 20.000 members wants to make an ICO. They can also expand without ICO and funds - I wonder, when the website is so successfull, why they need funds to expand in new countries ?

You see before now vitalbet.com was never running on the blockchain neither does it have any blockchain feature integrated in it, gifcoin is one of such blockchain integration in to the platform and its no small feat to achieve that's why ICO is needed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

I take it you mean the VitalBet.com website? Yeah it's pretty great that we are investing in a project that has a solid working product that turns over millions of profit every year and has thousands of active users.
It is an advantage to the team that they have already running platform. This means the teams experience is very professional and they work with the plans.
Yes, gambling industry is look like that, at 2017-2018 a lot of gambling platform make ICO for increasing their cap to improve more features at their platform and expand their business.
Exactly, gambling has a lot of money into it. Millions of dollars are traded everyday. These platforms can make a lot of money from gamblers. Moreover this platform shares 20% share at the end of each year, which is a lot.

20%? I checked last time and it was mentioned that 80% profit will be shared with investors. BTW how is token sale is going on ? Stage 3 completed already?

Last time I looked it was 80% aswell, and that was one of the main sellings points for this project, is the high payment of profits distributed to investors/users
Its 80% only. They will be share 80% of VitalBet's net profits with their GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. And I guess all the payments will be made ONLY in ETH.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

Glad to see you raise that up, that alone gives this project an edge, far more better than most ICOs with nothing to show as track records, yea, i know some may get better with time but the industry has become so competitive that one has to look at certain signs before jumping on board

Yeah mate, every investor at the moment will look at a project with a proven track record over a relatively new project. GIF has an existing project that's been doing well so investing with GIF will surely be good investment.
That is the part of a key attribute which covers the potential aspect of the project and as we observe from end to end analysis cutting the edge and making the operations smooth with all the modes.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

That's great if the team has already done something like this in the past, just a question for cryptossi, what's your impression towards the VitalBet.com and how different it is to GIF? Betting and gambling is the same way and works the same for me, chance with risks is expected here, but even with that danger present, more people are still into gambling. Wink

Well... GIFcoin are actually the parent company of VitalBet.com, GIFcoin are running an ICO to raise funds to develop VitalBet.com, they are owned by the same people.

They want to try and expand the website and increase the amount of countries/markets they are operating in and also work on increasing their revenue and net profits.

One of the best ways for new startups to raise funds is through an ICO but a lot of established projects can also do this, it's just a bit more complicated because they need to change the structure/ownership of their company.

If you look at their one pager/lite paper it will give you a short summary of the project, its well written and it only takes about 5 minutes to read: https://www.gifcoin.io/GIFcoin-Litepaper.pdf

I still don't understand why a good established gambling company with over 20.000 members wants to make an ICO. They can also expand without ICO and funds - I wonder, when the website is so successfull, why they need funds to expand in new countries ?

You see before now vitalbet.com was never running on the blockchain neither does it have any blockchain feature integrated in it, gifcoin is one of such blockchain integration in to the platform and its no small feat to achieve that's why ICO is needed
You are right, it was necessary. It's strange that there are those who don't understand. Now a lot of projects are doing so, implementing blockchain.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

When will tokens be transferred to our erc20 wallet? I see my balance on website but I want to know if it will automatically be moved after ICO.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

When will tokens be transferred to our erc20 wallet? I see my balance on website but I want to know if it will automatically be moved after ICO.
This is strange, why dont they immediately transfer them to the wallet?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Thanks for clarification Nathan. I also had similar doubt, but it's now clear for me.
BTW in STAGE 3:  only 1312618GIF Tokens Left. ICO subscription is going good.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

Thanks for clarification Nathan. I also had similar doubt, but it's now clear for me.
I think you can safely wait for the completion of stage 3 today Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Yea, you just made a solid valid point and i hope a lot of people will assimilate this, as i've seen people ask about gifcoin and vitalbet like they are 2 different entities, i hope this will put a stop to that and give them that clear description, gifcoin and vitalbet are one, no discrepancies
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Today, the project will definitely complete the 3rd stage of sales and move to 4, where investors are only waiting for a 20% bonus.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

Today, the project will definitely complete the 3rd stage of sales and move to 4, where investors are only waiting for a 20% bonus.

How many days left for the ICO to end? I am also expecting stage 3 token sale to be finished today as very few tokens left.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

How many days left for the ICO to end? I am also expecting stage 3 token sale to be finished today as very few tokens left.
Exactly a week before the end of ICO
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

From the day 1, existing product, existing business, huge userbase, etc are the main advantages of this project. Beleive it or not, this would become huge for the reason that this project is in very braod field "spots".

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

I would really like to see the success of this project. I think this platform will be able to resolve the situation in the gambling market
I think with the advent of the blockchain it becomes possible. And also the fraud and deceit of the players should stop.
Yes of course I do agree with you. One aspect of this project that will be very vital is checkmating fraudulent acts from players.

Wow, I don't have much knowledge about gambling and online gambling so this comes as a surprise to me, knowing that gambling too have the challenge of fraud. This seem to be present in most aspects of life that involves humans.
Fraud or hacking scenarios are quite common in the digital industry in the crypto community a part from those gambling will be an interesting attribute if you exactly know or gain experience when to make a gamble move at the right time.

Interesting, please friend can you quickly educate me on some fraudulent acts that is found in the gambling industries? It will be good to know how gifcoin plans to tackle these frauds
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Exactly a week before the end of ICO
There are all chances to collect a soft cap, I hope the market will not let you down Smiley
Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

How this project works, how it would go and help the Satoshi vision into reality? Is there any business proposal that you can offer? Your ANN seems lacking with that one, it is only contained with the distribution methods and allocation plus your goal but it did not state how could you carry out that goal.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

It is an advantage to the team that they have already running platform. This means the teams experience is very professional and they work with the plans.
Yes, gambling industry is look like that, at 2017-2018 a lot of gambling platform make ICO for increasing their cap to improve more features at their platform and expand their business.
Exactly, gambling has a lot of money into it. Millions of dollars are traded everyday. These platforms can make a lot of money from gamblers. Moreover this platform shares 20% share at the end of each year, which is a lot.

20%? I checked last time and it was mentioned that 80% profit will be shared with investors. BTW how is token sale is going on ? Stage 3 completed already?

Last time I looked it was 80% aswell, and that was one of the main sellings points for this project, is the high payment of profits distributed to investors/users
Its 80% only. They will be share 80% of VitalBet's net profits with their GIFcoin token holders on a yearly basis. And I guess all the payments will be made ONLY in ETH.

Why you say "80% only"? Its huge. Nobody share it like that. I really believe its true. Thats why I am part of the GIFCoin community. If they start progressing in the development, the profit will be huge. GIFCoin is for HODLers to reap full benefits.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Why you say "80% only"? Its huge. Nobody share it like that. I really believe its true. Thats why I am part of the GIFCoin community. If they start progressing in the development, the profit will be huge. GIFCoin is for HODLers to reap full benefits.

Exactly, this is a big "selling" point as to why you should invest into GIFcoin if you beleive in the project and confident with VitalBet which in my opinion is getting better and better and hopefully more traffic will be generated and later on down the line.
This 80% paid in ETH will be massively profitable.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: