Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Well, ICO goes to the home stretch, I see now the fees are very stable, if this pace continues - it will be wonderful.
Well, it's possible ... But a million tokens today are not sold ... Maybe there are large investors who invest in the end?)

Its normal with ICO to have rush hours at the tail end of the sale especially when there is a buzz at the beginning of the project such as what we have had here

Most people I know actively day trade, so investing at the start of a project to them makes no sense, as they can make more profit in the ICO time than they would get from the bonus of investing earlier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

This project definitely will reach its hardcap. I really admire the work of this team. One of the best projects in the last few years
we'll see the future how, you're right for now this project is very good looking and running well. hopefully this project will stay like this.

I’m not worried with hardcap I mean I’m sure they have a good chance of reaching the hardcap. But as is always the case the only important cap is the softcap which really means something, it means the project has finally reached financial viability which is what matters
They have no chance to raise a hard cap for the remaining 9 days, its impossible Sad

Lol, no offense but you seem new to cryptocurrency, this kinda projects are unpredictable, you never can say what exactly will happen, unless you have the gift of seeing the future, which i doubt Grin, anything is possible and humans have the tendency of waiting till the last minute before investing
And what's the point of waiting until the last minute? I don't quite understand...
But I sincerely hope that the project will really collect a soft cap, and even more Smiley

You'll be left behind if you will be waiting for long time to invest, the ICO has just started so it's better to invest early rather than regret later and the ICO will be successful in the future.
That's it. Therefore, I dont understand what it means, there are those who wait until the last minute. What are they waiting for? Changes in prices on the exchange?

On the exchanges the price can change, but do you want to take the risk, and pay the double you were supposed to pay if you had done that on the ICO ? I don't want that risk.

GIF is having their existing business and product. And they are also having huge plans for exchanges. As soon as it hits exchanges like HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin.. this will be to moon. We might not get this ICO bonus price for sure.

I agree with you ganeshramk. Once GIF hits exchange then we will not get GIFcoin at these rates that too with good bonus.
Once its hits on exchanges with high volume then no need to be extra bonuses. High prices is like bonuses. Also holding can give good profit every years.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

This project definitely will reach its hardcap. I really admire the work of this team. One of the best projects in the last few years
we'll see the future how, you're right for now this project is very good looking and running well. hopefully this project will stay like this.

I’m not worried with hardcap I mean I’m sure they have a good chance of reaching the hardcap. But as is always the case the only important cap is the softcap which really means something, it means the project has finally reached financial viability which is what matters
They have no chance to raise a hard cap for the remaining 9 days, its impossible Sad

Lol, no offense but you seem new to cryptocurrency, this kinda projects are unpredictable, you never can say what exactly will happen, unless you have the gift of seeing the future, which i doubt Grin, anything is possible and humans have the tendency of waiting till the last minute before investing
And what's the point of waiting until the last minute? I don't quite understand...
But I sincerely hope that the project will really collect a soft cap, and even more Smiley

You'll be left behind if you will be waiting for long time to invest, the ICO has just started so it's better to invest early rather than regret later and the ICO will be successful in the future.
That's it. Therefore, I dont understand what it means, there are those who wait until the last minute. What are they waiting for? Changes in prices on the exchange?

On the exchanges the price can change, but do you want to take the risk, and pay the double you were supposed to pay if you had done that on the ICO ? I don't want that risk.

GIF is having their existing business and product. And they are also having huge plans for exchanges. As soon as it hits exchanges like HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin.. this will be to moon. We might not get this ICO bonus price for sure.

I agree with you ganeshramk. Once GIF hits exchange then we will not get GIFcoin at these rates that too with good bonus.
Lets hope that bitcoin will have a consistent upwards trend because all altcoin are depending the momentum of bitcoin for them to increase thier price.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Lets hope that bitcoin will have a consistent upwards trend because all altcoin are depending the momentum of bitcoin for them to increase thier price.
There are a lot of FUD which are creating fear in the minds of bitcoin holders which are insisting them to sell their bitcoins. This is actually creating a huge dump and hope that it recovers before the price goes much more down.
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

There are a lot of FUD which are creating fear in the minds of bitcoin holders which are insisting them to sell their bitcoins. This is actually creating a huge dump and hope that it recovers before the price goes much more down.
These kind of FUD are actually not good for the future of bitcoins and also all major altcoins have been backed with bitcoins so whenever the price for bitcoins goes down, the price for several alts too go down.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

Gifcoin will surely gather alot of funds from investors since they are being backed by vitalbet.com which is a fully operational business.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Well, you are too positive with what will be the results of this project. Let's see if gifcoin will be listed in that big exchanges and after that let's check if the price will really increase a lot
Even if the price doesnt increase - you can simply store coins in your wallet and in any case you will profit from it. Even if the price of a coin doesnt rise this year, the platform will in any case receive a net profit and you will receive a certain amount of money.
If this is an investment coin, is it possible for US citizens to invest in it and need to pass the KYC? I hope the project will meet my expectations.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Well, you are too positive with what will be the results of this project. Let's see if gifcoin will be listed in that big exchanges and after that let's check if the price will really increase a lot
Even if the price doesnt increase - you can simply store coins in your wallet and in any case you will profit from it. Even if the price of a coin doesnt rise this year, the platform will in any case receive a net profit and you will receive a certain amount of money.
If this is an investment coin, is it possible for US citizens to invest in it and need to pass the KYC? I hope the project will meet my expectations.

I will hold GIFcoin for long term, I am not looking at short term listing gains. I have seen good coin went up a lot and have 10x returns. Since GIF have working business, I want to take my chances.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Lately there are many projects similar to this one and I think not everyone will be able to assemble the software cap. I would like to learn more from the team than this project is particularly different from others.

Agree with you, many platforms in the future will be similar to this. But it will differ on the features they will be offering and also the development team working on the project makes the platform stand out.

It is quite easy to say what is different between GIFcoin and some similar projects. GIFcoin has a working product with the Vitalbet betting website, they earn money and will spread 80% of the netincome with the GIFcoin Token holders.

Yes, you understood correctly. The team on the official website states that everyone who keeps tokens on their wallets will subsequently receive a profit of 80% of the proceeds. But I do not understand what kind of income it will be.

if you keep tokens, your share of the 80% will be paid in ETH in your Ethereum wallet once a year.
simple example: they make 1,000,000 profit, then they distribute 800,000. You have a share of 0.1% of all tokens, then you get $ 800 in ETH
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

See how fast GIFCoin ICO is progressing. People who buy buys in millions of tokens or website is updating once in few hours or so? Anyway, We will be in next phase when will wake up tomorrow morning.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

See how fast GIFCoin ICO is progressing. People who buy buys in millions of tokens or website is updating once in few hours or so? Anyway, We will be in next phase when will wake up tomorrow morning.
We will all hope for this! I hope that the 4th stage will be the most successful for the project and will bring as many large investors to the project as possible.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

For sure GIFCoin ICO progress is much faster these days. We will close this phase by tomorrow and move on to the next week. Next week would be crucial as we will hit softcap.  Grin
I hope you’re right, or it will be the worst scenario for this great project
All their phases for ico sales seems to be going so much like wildfire I think with more encouragements GIFcoin is really going to finish fine or still you can hold till it gets listed I think
Thats true! They reached the hardcap in 9 days or so, which is incredible. Investors will have a nice time with this platform. The project is gaining reputation very quickly.

I visited the site because I wanted to know of what you are saying is true but I think you didn't see the update of their sale. They are still at stage 3 of their token sale and giving a bonus of 30%, so maybe you seemed not being update with the status of their sale.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Your right buddy, as the downfall of bitcoin many was affected and by increasing soon this project will be one of the most prestigious project know gambling investment. I would say whatever it takes this project must be continue as I believe have a great future to those gambler enthusiast as they plan to have a great investment.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Well, ICO goes to the home stretch, I see now the fees are very stable, if this pace continues - it will be wonderful.
Well, it's possible ... But a million tokens today are not sold ... Maybe there are large investors who invest in the end?)

Its normal with ICO to have rush hours at the tail end of the sale especially when there is a buzz at the beginning of the project such as what we have had here

For this project I don't think it will work that way, unless they are going to be more active in using their social media so their bounty hunters can make a good promotional campaign.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

For this project I don't think it will work that way, unless they are going to be more active in using their social media so their bounty hunters can make a good promotional campaign.

Regardless of social media it’s possible that FOMO will push them the remaining part of unsold tokens the projects pretty darn large already so theirs a lot of social exposure through word of mouth. Hopefully the team will up their own social exposure more steadily to help the ico down the last mile
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Gifcoin will surely gather alot of funds from investors since they are being backed by vitalbet.com which is a fully operational business.

This would be a good outcome if they have taken time to educate their investors/members on vitalbet about crypto currency. I say this cause I just got to know yesterday from a developer that there are some people who still don't know about tokens, blockchain and Bitcoin.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

This would be a good outcome if they have taken time to educate their investors/members on vitalbet about crypto currency. I say this cause I just got to know yesterday from a developer that there are some people who still don't know about tokens, blockchain and Bitcoin.

Gambling sites using crypto has been a thing for literally as long as bitcoin has been alive since it's a convenient way to avoid taxes and shit. Little "reeducation" to do
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

These will always be. There is nothing shameful about this. Everyone is strong in what interests him. Therefore, there is a tech support that can answer any questions.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Gambling sites using crypto has been a thing for literally as long as bitcoin has been alive since it's a convenient way to avoid taxes and shit. Little "reeducation" to do

Avoiding tax is not that easy to say or even in practical situation nowadays. However, the tax is less as compared to other investment gains. Regularization is yet to pick up in crypto field. But I strongly think that is also needed one.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Avoiding tax is not that easy to say or even in practical situation nowadays. However, the tax is less as compared to other investment gains. Regularization is yet to pick up in crypto field. But I strongly think that is also needed one.

Above all, there is a different tax law in each country. If the tax is deducted directly after a bet was execute, you have no chance to avoid taxes.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: