Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

Lately there are many projects similar to this one and I think not everyone will be able to assemble the software cap. I would like to learn more from the team than this project is particularly different from others.

Agree with you, many platforms in the future will be similar to this. But it will differ on the features they will be offering and also the development team working on the project makes the platform stand out.

It is quite easy to say what is different between GIFcoin and some similar projects. GIFcoin has a working product with the Vitalbet betting website, they earn money and will spread 80% of the netincome with the GIFcoin Token holders.
I heard lots time 80% profit sharing with holders. But I still didn't find exactly that 80% is with token holders will be distribute but how? I means 80% will divide with tokens holders? 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

Lately there are many projects similar to this one and I think not everyone will be able to assemble the software cap. I would like to learn more from the team than this project is particularly different from others.

Agree with you, many platforms in the future will be similar to this. But it will differ on the features they will be offering and also the development team working on the project makes the platform stand out.
We know that many other ICO have the same features and many competitos. If the team will have a nice strategy to use, they will get more investors. Also the member should help to by promoting the project to the other social media.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

We know that many other ICO have the same features and many competitos. If the team will have a nice strategy to use, they will get more investors. Also the member should help to by promoting the project to the other social media.
show me at least 1 project, in which you receive an annual passive profit?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

This project definitely will reach its hardcap. I really admire the work of this team. One of the best projects in the last few years
we'll see the future how, you're right for now this project is very good looking and running well. hopefully this project will stay like this.

I’m not worried with hardcap I mean I’m sure they have a good chance of reaching the hardcap. But as is always the case the only important cap is the softcap which really means something, it means the project has finally reached financial viability which is what matters
They have no chance to raise a hard cap for the remaining 9 days, its impossible Sad

Lol, no offense but you seem new to cryptocurrency, this kinda projects are unpredictable, you never can say what exactly will happen, unless you have the gift of seeing the future, which i doubt Grin, anything is possible and humans have the tendency of waiting till the last minute before investing
And what's the point of waiting until the last minute? I don't quite understand...
But I sincerely hope that the project will really collect a soft cap, and even more Smiley

You'll be left behind if you will be waiting for long time to invest, the ICO has just started so it's better to invest early rather than regret later and the ICO will be successful in the future.
That's it. Therefore, I dont understand what it means, there are those who wait until the last minute. What are they waiting for? Changes in prices on the exchange?

On the exchanges the price can change, but do you want to take the risk, and pay the double you were supposed to pay if you had done that on the ICO ? I don't want that risk.

GIF is having their existing business and product. And they are also having huge plans for exchanges. As soon as it hits exchanges like HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin.. this will be to moon. We might not get this ICO bonus price for sure.

Well, you are too positive with what will be the results of this project. Let's see if gifcoin will be listed in that big exchanges and after that let's check if the price will really increase a lot

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

This project definitely will reach its hardcap. I really admire the work of this team. One of the best projects in the last few years
we'll see the future how, you're right for now this project is very good looking and running well. hopefully this project will stay like this.

I’m not worried with hardcap I mean I’m sure they have a good chance of reaching the hardcap. But as is always the case the only important cap is the softcap which really means something, it means the project has finally reached financial viability which is what matters
They have no chance to raise a hard cap for the remaining 9 days, its impossible Sad

Lol, no offense but you seem new to cryptocurrency, this kinda projects are unpredictable, you never can say what exactly will happen, unless you have the gift of seeing the future, which i doubt Grin, anything is possible and humans have the tendency of waiting till the last minute before investing
And what's the point of waiting until the last minute? I don't quite understand...
But I sincerely hope that the project will really collect a soft cap, and even more Smiley

You'll be left behind if you will be waiting for long time to invest, the ICO has just started so it's better to invest early rather than regret later and the ICO will be successful in the future.
That's it. Therefore, I dont understand what it means, there are those who wait until the last minute. What are they waiting for? Changes in prices on the exchange?

On the exchanges the price can change, but do you want to take the risk, and pay the double you were supposed to pay if you had done that on the ICO ? I don't want that risk.
Everyone makes the choice concerning the period of purchase of certain tokens personally. This choice can be made both in favor of purchase at the time of ICO, and at the time of purchase already on exchange. All the matter is that there is a probability of very strong dump on exchange, therefore it is possible to make more favorable purchase.
Yes but what if that is not the choice here what if nobody dumps and everybody holds then the price will go up very fast and especially when they hit popular exchanges like binance.

I'm pretty sure many will be holding their gifcoins. because there is an annual payout of 80% of the profit. and everyone likes passive income :-) I keep my tokens in any case
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

Well, you are too positive with what will be the results of this project. Let's see if gifcoin will be listed in that big exchanges and after that let's check if the price will really increase a lot
Even if the price doesnt increase - you can simply store coins in your wallet and in any case you will profit from it. Even if the price of a coin doesnt rise this year, the platform will in any case receive a net profit and you will receive a certain amount of money.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Even if the price doesnt increase - you can simply store coins in your wallet and in any case you will profit from it. Even if the price of a coin doesnt rise this year, the platform will in any case receive a net profit and you will receive a certain amount of money.

An exchange listing doesn't mean a price increase usually with most projects nowadays.  I think the main thing that will cause a big boost is when they send out the first years dividends.  If they get to even half of their target, that means you'd get around $0.45 per gif token you hold in your wallet, if you have 10-20k that's alot of money each year in dividends.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

Difinitely GIF is different from the others. They have been backed up by the already existing betting industry in the market which is Vitalbet. I think, soft cap is not hard to hit because so many investors now are joining on their sales because of good bonuses offered. And as a proof, every stages of their token sales are always sold out.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

True GIFcoin reaching hardcap in 9 days is  very feasible, around this period is when we start seeing FOMO in play. Just like Ace44 stated crypto is unpredictable.

Yea, life itself is unpredictable and as an investor, one just need to be optimistic about his/her investment, if an individual is the edgy type, always spilling negativity, then i'm sorry because cryptocurrency is definitely not the place the individual should be

There is not even single investment options in this world which is safe. There is always a risk with investment. But once you decided to invest in crypto then just find good project like GIFcoin Smiley
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

Yes agreed,that there might be even the same concept of this project, but I think that because of the team and the algorithm,this project is up there.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

I wouldn't say many, Gifcoin has been one that has given reasons why one should actually invest, i mean, they have something cooking already and only tend to sought for spices to spice up the whole project, i will be very skeptical to invest if they never had any track record but their case is different, my opinion 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

It is quite easy to say what is different between GIFcoin and some similar projects. GIFcoin has a working product with the Vitalbet betting website, they earn money and will spread 80% of the netincome with the GIFcoin Token holders.

Yes, you understood correctly. The team on the official website states that everyone who keeps tokens on their wallets will subsequently receive a profit of 80% of the proceeds. But I do not understand what kind of income it will be.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

For sure GIFCoin ICO progress is much faster these days. We will close this phase by tomorrow and move on to the next week. Next week would be crucial as we will hit softcap.  Grin
I hope you’re right, or it will be the worst scenario for this great project
All their phases for ico sales seems to be going so much like wildfire I think with more encouragements GIFcoin is really going to finish fine or still you can hold till it gets listed I think
Thats true! They reached the hardcap in 9 days or so, which is incredible. Investors will have a nice time with this platform. The project is gaining reputation very quickly.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Maybe the developers put too much soft cap? If it was less then it was easier to collect the right amount for the implementation of the project
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Everyone makes the choice concerning the period of purchase of certain tokens personally. This choice can be made both in favor of purchase at the time of ICO, and at the time of purchase already on exchange. All the matter is that there is a probability of very strong dump on exchange, therefore it is possible to make more favorable purchase.
Yes but what if that is not the choice here what if nobody dumps and everybody holds then the price will go up very fast and especially when they hit popular exchanges like binance.

I'm pretty sure many will be holding their gifcoins. because there is an annual payout of 80% of the profit. and everyone likes passive income :-) I keep my tokens in any case

Gifcoin has a  potential to increased its value due to its uses because it is being connected to vitalbet. If in any case, Vitalbet will be becoming more useful in the future then the possibility of the coins would so much to go up. Online betting is becoming more popular due to people will be at ease because they are at a place wherein they are comfortable to do the betting.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

GIF is having their existing business and product. And they are also having huge plans for exchanges. As soon as it hits exchanges like HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin.. this will be to moon. We might not get this ICO bonus price for sure.

I agree with you ganeshramk. Once GIF hits exchange then we will not get GIFcoin at these rates that too with good bonus.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

Gifcoin has a  potential to increased its value due to its uses because it is being connected to vitalbet. If in any case, Vitalbet will be becoming more useful in the future then the possibility of the coins would so much to go up. Online betting is becoming more popular due to people will be at ease because they are at a place wherein they are comfortable to do the betting.
You are have nice analytics about GIFcoin project, not only by grow of VitalBet, if GIFcoin have more supporter, they will have a chance to gain more cap. And one more, gambling industry increasing day by day, so that both GIFcoin and VitalBet need to improve their platform to suitable trending now, if they can do it, i believe both of them will have successful.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

Well, ICO goes to the home stretch, I see now the fees are very stable, if this pace continues - it will be wonderful.
Well, it's possible ... But a million tokens today are not sold ... Maybe there are large investors who invest in the end?)

Its normal with ICO to have rush hours at the tail end of the sale especially when there is a buzz at the beginning of the project such as what we have had here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

I agree with you ganeshramk. Once GIF hits exchange then we will not get GIFcoin at these rates that too with good bonus.

Stable market conditions, good exchange will make lot of difference for GIFcoin price. Don't forget they already have working product as well.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Stable market conditions, good exchange will make lot of difference for GIFcoin price. Don't forget they already have working product as well.
How can any investor forget that they have a working product and it would actually make this project go more profitable and popular ahead. This project has huge potentials to make everything go alright.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: