Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

Guys, do not forget that there is a referral and affiliate program. If you tell your friends about Gifcoin, send them the links, so you can also earn some coins or ETH. I'm sure you often talk about it, so you should benefit as well
Are the conditions different for those who join in referrals or just like that? Or the only difference is that the owner of the link will receive a bonus?

Is there really any difference between a referral and an affiliate? They both get a certain commission for each sales made through their link. It's similar service to a large extent. Why separate them really?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

I really like the fact that GIF already has a fully operational platform, it is a profitable base for both investors and the future platform.

I take it you mean the VitalBet.com website? Yeah it's pretty great that we are investing in a project that has a solid working product that turns over millions of profit every year and has thousands of active users.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Guys, do not forget that there is a referral and affiliate program. If you tell your friends about Gifcoin, send them the links, so you can also earn some coins or ETH. I'm sure you often talk about it, so you should benefit as well
Are the conditions different for those who join in referrals or just like that? Or the only difference is that the owner of the link will receive a bonus?

Is there really any difference between a referral and an affiliate? They both get a certain commission for each sales made through their link. It's similar service to a large extent. Why separate them really?

Your talking seperate stages I think an affiliate is the person who has referrals below them. It’s like parents and children have different roles it’s the same for the affiliate and referral names. Or that’s how I understand things.
jess4ever

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

A referral is when you bring people into a project on your link. The rest is just agreements on the implementation of various services like text translation, advertising, sign campaign and so on
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

I really like the fact that GIF already has a fully operational platform, it is a profitable base for both investors and the future platform.

I take it you mean the VitalBet.com website? Yeah it's pretty great that we are investing in a project that has a solid working product that turns over millions of profit every year and has thousands of active users.
It is an advantage to the team that they have already running platform. This means the teams experience is very professional and they work with the plans.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

It is an advantage to the team that they have already running platform. This means the teams experience is very professional and they work with the plans.
That's for sure. This indicates that the project will be developed in any case and there is no bullet such that if there is a certain failure, the project will be closed and the investors' money will be lost. No, it's 100% working product, which will bring 100% profit.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

Gifcoin will surely gather alot of funds from investors since they are being backed by vitalbet.com which is a fully operational business.

This would be a good outcome if they have taken time to educate their investors/members on vitalbet about crypto currency. I say this cause I just got to know yesterday from a developer that there are some people who still don't know about tokens, blockchain and Bitcoin.
These will always be. There is nothing shameful about this. Everyone is strong in what interests him. Therefore, there is a tech support that can answer any questions.
The question is not this. Many begin to ask questions without first having studied the subject area.

Lol what? Most people don't know about Crypto and blockchain, sure they have probably heard about Bitcoin on the news, but I guarantee you that at least 80% of the current userbase on Vitalbet have no clue.  I think the real task is going to be to educate people and get them using crypto, if they can tackle true mass adoption somehow  that'll be the crypto gold.

I support this position totally, the moment global mass adoption is achieved voila that's it, the FUD will be contained properly as people are better learned to handle their business themselves

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

That's great if the team has already done something like this in the past, just a question for cryptossi, what's your impression towards the VitalBet.com and how different it is to GIF? Betting and gambling is the same way and works the same for me, chance with risks is expected here, but even with that danger present, more people are still into gambling. Wink
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

This project definitely will reach its hardcap. I really admire the work of this team. One of the best projects in the last few years
we'll see the future how, you're right for now this project is very good looking and running well. hopefully this project will stay like this.

I’m not worried with hardcap I mean I’m sure they have a good chance of reaching the hardcap. But as is always the case the only important cap is the softcap which really means something, it means the project has finally reached financial viability which is what matters
They have no chance to raise a hard cap for the remaining 9 days, its impossible Sad

Lol, no offense but you seem new to cryptocurrency, this kinda projects are unpredictable, you never can say what exactly will happen, unless you have the gift of seeing the future, which i doubt Grin, anything is possible and humans have the tendency of waiting till the last minute before investing
And what's the point of waiting until the last minute? I don't quite understand...
But I sincerely hope that the project will really collect a soft cap, and even more Smiley

You'll be left behind if you will be waiting for long time to invest, the ICO has just started so it's better to invest early rather than regret later and the ICO will be successful in the future.
That's it. Therefore, I dont understand what it means, there are those who wait until the last minute. What are they waiting for? Changes in prices on the exchange?

On the exchanges the price can change, but do you want to take the risk, and pay the double you were supposed to pay if you had done that on the ICO ? I don't want that risk.

GIF is having their existing business and product. And they are also having huge plans for exchanges. As soon as it hits exchanges like HitBTC, Binance, KuCoin.. this will be to moon. We might not get this ICO bonus price for sure.

Well, you are too positive with what will be the results of this project. Let's see if gifcoin will be listed in that big exchanges and after that let's check if the price will really increase a lot

If it happens that they get on big exchanges I think the price will indeed increase a lot. That is what happens to many other coins.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

I thought today the project will finish Stage 3. Unfortunately, this did not happen, let's hope that it happens tomorrow. Nevertheless, today it was sold almost half a million tokens - this is a very high figure. It means that if not for very good market indicators - the project would have collected a soft cap a week ago.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

That's great if the team has already done something like this in the past, just a question for cryptossi, what's your impression towards the VitalBet.com and how different it is to GIF? Betting and gambling is the same way and works the same for me, chance with risks is expected here, but even with that danger present, more people are still into gambling. Wink

Well... GIFcoin are actually the parent company of VitalBet.com, GIFcoin are running an ICO to raise funds to develop VitalBet.com, they are owned by the same people.

They want to try and expand the website and increase the amount of countries/markets they are operating in and also work on increasing their revenue and net profits.

One of the best ways for new startups to raise funds is through an ICO but a lot of established projects can also do this, it's just a bit more complicated because they need to change the structure/ownership of their company.

If you look at their one pager/lite paper it will give you a short summary of the project, its well written and it only takes about 5 minutes to read: https://www.gifcoin.io/GIFcoin-Litepaper.pdf

Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

I thought today the project will finish Stage 3. Unfortunately, this did not happen, let's hope that it happens tomorrow. Nevertheless, today it was sold almost half a million tokens - this is a very high figure. It means that if not for very good market indicators - the project would have collected a soft cap a week ago.
This is normal. Now the market has gone up, I hope that if so there will not be any sudden movements for a week - the project will be able to collect a soft cap and even more
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

This is normal. Now the market has gone up, I hope that if so there will not be any sudden movements for a week - the project will be able to collect a soft cap and even more
Yes, today there has been some growth of the crypto currency, but it is not very significant yet. In general, it can encourage someone to invest.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

Yes, gambling industry is look like that, at 2017-2018 a lot of gambling platform make ICO for increasing their cap to improve more features at their platform and expand their business.
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

Well... GIFcoin are actually the parent company of VitalBet.com, GIFcoin are running an ICO to raise funds to develop VitalBet.com, they are owned by the same people.

They want to try and expand the website and increase the amount of countries/markets they are operating in and also work on increasing their revenue and net profits.

One of the best ways for new startups to raise funds is through an ICO but a lot of established projects can also do this, it's just a bit more complicated because they need to change the structure/ownership of their company.

If you look at their one pager/lite paper it will give you a short summary of the project, its well written and it only takes about 5 minutes to read: https://www.gifcoin.io/GIFcoin-Litepaper.pdf

I still don't understand why a good established gambling company with over 20.000 members wants to make an ICO. They can also expand without ICO and funds - I wonder, when the website is so successfull, why they need funds to expand in new countries ?
Klennox

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

I still don't understand why a good established gambling company with over 20.000 members wants to make an ICO. They can also expand without ICO and funds - I wonder, when the website is so successfull, why they need funds to expand in new countries ?

Maybe not to spend your net profit? Money is needed to pay winnings, pay the team and so on. It is easier to attract investors, issue coins, expand and everything will be fine.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

According to whitepaper, VitalBet will share 80% of revenue with Tokenholder once a year, however, I find didn't find any guide that will allow Tokenholder to know how much VitalBet achieve during a year, in order word, the What are the guarantees.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

Maybe not to spend your net profit? Money is needed to pay winnings, pay the team and so on. It is easier to attract investors, issue coins, expand and everything will be fine.
Yes, it's like the truth. The project needs additional fundraising. They do not collect donations, you get a lot of bonuses and potential passive income. And this income will be no worse than the same mining. Only without risk, without turmoil and other muck.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

Yes, it's like the truth. The project needs additional fundraising. They do not collect donations, you get a lot of bonuses and potential passive income. And this income will be no worse than the same mining. Only without risk, without turmoil and other muck.
I'm sure that if it was not necessary, they would not do it. This is most likely a forced measure. But it only makes us better, right?
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

I'm sure that if it was not necessary, they would not do it. This is most likely a forced measure. But it only makes us better, right?
Well, yes, we will get 80% of profit each year)))
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: