Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39302 times)
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Do you have white paper in different languages? Who translates? It would be nice to attract new investors, since many who don't understand the details can't invest in the project.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

Stage 1 with 60% is going to almost end very soon. Most likely this weekend we will close that chapter. 60% bonus is huge for such projects. Investors should make use of it and grab the nice opportunity.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Do you have white paper in different languages? Who translates? It would be nice to attract new investors, since many who don't understand the details can't invest in the project.
I do not think they have any whitepaper in other languages then in English you can find that one here https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf i rather prefer English than other languages because every country can speak English.
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

I do not think they have any whitepaper in other languages then in English you can find that one here https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf i rather prefer English than other languages because every country can speak English.
Yes, translators can slightly change the information, which can mislead everyone, which is extremely unacceptable
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

When will the GIFcoin ICO be completed? When all tokens GIF will be sold? Or there's a time limit.
The sale will end on April 16. In the event that not all tokens are sold, the company must destroy the remaining tokens available.
Sometimes, developers extend the stage of selling tokens, and even give an additional bonus. After all, the number of tokens sold affects the price of the currency when entering the exchange Smiley

I also heard some Icos doing airdrops if they don't sell all of their coins, but in this case they are burning it. Giving it for free will affect the price hard.

Burning unsold tokens is always good. I personally don't like giving free token more than what planned initially. Giving unsold tokens for free is always bad idea
How are they gonna give free tokens, whatever written in the white paper should be followed
because as an investors we read what is written and we made our decision based on what we read, burning tokens will always benefit the investors.

I am not favor to distribute free unsold token. People who will getting tokens, they will always selling on cheap price and people who invested in ICO they are always booking losses.

That is not entirely true, Oyster PRL did airdrop as well and look how they turned out, even though their ICO failed at 300k or something, they expanded from 3 employees to 27

You can read about the Endowment Effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endowment_effect

If you receive tokens you are more likely to buy them later as you are experienced with the product

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

A gambling sector is sure a major platform that is sure to be profitable in the crypto space, I can see the team working together to achieve your set goal, How do you intend to ensure sustainability of the project with the volatility of Bitcoin and ethereum.

Sure, you're on point about the profitability nature of the gambling industry, considering the fact that is not just about gambling but about passion for a particular sport, an example is the game of football where people combine passion and gambling, we all know how profitable the football industry alone can be
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

The minimum Investment during Stage 1 to 4 is 0,5 ETH, and when Stage 5 begins the minimum gets down to 0,1 ETH. You can Invest with BTC, LTC and ETH. Dunno how to feel about this  so if one have less than 0.5Eth one has to wait till stage 5 to partake
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Yes, translators can slightly change the information, which can mislead everyone, which is extremely unacceptable
To do this, all translations must be verified by the developers. Usually, this is done for a lot of money (about 2-3 thousand dollars). And in order to verbally check the author's translation of white paper (30-50 pages), it takes a lot of time. This is quite difficult at the stage of sales of tokens, taking into account the employment of personnel with more important matters. So the choice of English is very good.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

One of my friends told me about this project. He said it's very nice project and I can consider investing but I should go throught whitepaper and other documents first.
They already have working product. I will spend some time here.
Hey there, that friend of yours must be a good one. Please do well to ge throgh the whitepaper, and feel free to ask any question at any time
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

One of my friends told me about this project. He said it's very nice project and I can consider investing but I should go throught whitepaper and other documents first.
Hey there, that friend of yours must be a good one. Please do well to ge throgh the whitepaper, and feel free to ask any question at any time
When will the 60% bonus end and 40% start? Or does it depend only on fees?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

Maybe when they have enough funds for the current stage, the next stage begins?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

This is a good point. People who don't understand what the project is about from the white paper won't definitely be able to invest. It would be a good thing if the paper is translated to other major languages.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

Indeed, when they sold 6,400,000 GIFCOINS for Stage 1 the bonus for the next stage is reduced to 40%. Hurry up to get the last Coins with 60% bonus
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Indeed, when they sold 6,400,000 GIFCOINS for Stage 1 the bonus for the next stage is reduced to 40%. Hurry up to get the last Coins with 60% bonus

It’s a stage based bonus which is smart as it controls their overall coincap very strictly and allows for them to gauge the overall market cap once the ico is done ahead of time. This sort of control is something I imagine is very useful for them considering they are dealing with raising funds towards an existing product/business they need to be able to control liquidity that’s being distributed at a planned rate
jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

promising project. This project should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.
komar.515

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

promising project. This project should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.
Exactly. There are many projects related to betting and gambling. But there is not such an extensive incentive system as here.
By investing in this project, you become a full participant in the project. Not a co-owner, but you will be among those who helped create this business. Therefore, developers pay so much attention to the reward system.
vkolotun

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

How many have you collected at the moment? How many participants? Is there some online counting?
vkolotun

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Exactly. There are many projects related to betting and gambling. But there is not such an extensive incentive system as here.
By investing in this project, you become a full participant in the project. Not a co-owner, but you will be among those who helped create this business. Therefore, developers pay so much attention to the reward system.
Yes, but the feedback on VitalBet is quite contradictory. I'm afraid that this platform may not be the most popular betting in the world.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

When will the GIFcoin ICO be completed? When all tokens GIF will be sold? Or there's a time limit.
The sale will end on April 16. In the event that not all tokens are sold, the company must destroy the remaining tokens available.
Sometimes, developers extend the stage of selling tokens, and even give an additional bonus. After all, the number of tokens sold affects the price of the currency when entering the exchange Smiley

I also heard some Icos doing airdrops if they don't sell all of their coins, but in this case they are burning it. Giving it for free will affect the price hard.

Burning unsold tokens is always good. I personally don't like giving free token more than what planned initially. Giving unsold tokens for free is always bad idea
How are they gonna give free tokens, whatever written in the white paper should be followed
because as an investors we read what is written and we made our decision based on what we read, burning tokens will always benefit the investors.

Yes, GIFcoin team will have to follow what mentioned in whitepaper, they cant change things just like that. No Free token, unsold token should be destroyed
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:32:42 AM by girib1684

You are for sure in the right p place. Please go through this thread. You will already find lots of useful information. Good luck.

You are right, the time is now and today is maybe the last chance to pick up the massive 60% Stage 1 bonus.

Last chance to get the 60% bonus, I've never seen such a high percentage before but I guess this is the reward you receive for being part of the project early!
Tell me when the 60% bonus ends? I would like to think about to know for sure and calculate everything
Only 7 stages of sales, they are all divided by different bonus percent. But I didn't find a sales schedule.

Sale is going in 7 stage, but 60% bonus will end in few hours. In 2nd stage bonus would be 40%. So don't be confused and stay invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: