Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39304 times)
manox.dave

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

An excellent online calculator of approximate income in case of reaching a hard cap. It clearly shows how much money you will have each year.
Haha, I just discovered it. But so far, much larger numbers don't work. Let's hope for good luck!
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

An excellent online calculator of approximate income in case of reaching a hard cap. It clearly shows how much money you will have each year.
Haha, I just discovered it. But so far, much larger numbers don't work. Let's hope for good luck!
Counting starts from 900 thousand users. So, if the project collects less - will the annual interest be paid anyway?
I can only make one conclusion - insure yourself and buy more tokens Smiley
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

What will the GIFcoin project differ from usual bookmaker companies except that GIFcoin will work on a decentralized platform? In which games can my invest money and bet on the GIFcoin platform? What other new services and features will be added later on your platform?
jess4ever

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:15:43 AM

What will the GIFcoin project differ from usual bookmaker companies except that GIFcoin will work on a decentralized platform? In which games can my invest money and bet on the GIFcoin platform? What other new services and features will be added later on your platform?
The list of games and features of the game component of the project I suggest you to find on the VitalBet website
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

Hi Smiley
Did you read the white paper? There is the most reliable information about the project. I also advise you to familiarize yourself with their official website. There is a FAQ. Good luck Wink
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:35 AM

The site contains a calculator. The minimum number of users there is 900 thousand. This is a very large figure, almost a million people. Many projects don’t collect so much for 10 years. Will interest be paid with fewer participants? Or this calculator is designed to show us what we can have in the future?
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:44:30 AM

gambling and games, is where you can really make real money. This project will definitely reach its soft cap, im in)

An interesting decision you've made and also Welcome in low. Do tell your friends about the project and let them come in as well just like you have done and be a part of the success walk with the project

The way ICO is going I think they will reach hardcap also. Please note crypto market is going down every day still GIFcoin first stage of token sale completed very fast.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:59:15 AM

gambling and games, is where you can really make real money. This project will definitely reach its soft cap, im in)

An interesting decision you've made and also Welcome in low. Do tell your friends about the project and let them come in as well just like you have done and be a part of the success walk with the project

The way ICO is going I think they will reach hardcap also. Please note crypto market is going down every day still GIFcoin first stage of token sale completed very fast.
I am also confident that it will be very successful ICO, the ICO is still live and there will be more money coming in.
For me, I can say that this project is one of the best this year so far because of the working product they have already prior to conducting an ICO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:19:56 AM

They will reach but team needs to push more advertisement, sports lovers still don't know about this project. Once they know about gifcoin I am sure lots things will change in ICO progress.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

I think it should collect and more with proper project management

But GIFCoin is backed by VitalBet so I dont consider hard cap as a necessity
I think so too. Therefore, it's called a hardcap. Usually, no one reaches it

I see lot of interest in GIFcoin, if you visit to there site you will see lot of short pop-up messages like someone bought xxx amount of token from xxx country.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

I see lot of interest in GIFcoin, if you visit to there site you will see lot of short pop-up messages like someone bought xxx amount of token from xxx country.
Yes it shows that people are interested and i saw that it is getting as lot faster and people buying a lot more then before that is very good now because the market is going down and GIFcoin is still stable.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

It's great to have a working project already - that gives confidence and helps the audience to participate. Looks promising, will evaluate the project and maybe will invest some of my btc’s.

check out Vitalbet.com, you could see the functionality of the gaming platform and come to the terms that the gifcoin project mean a lot of business.... i really like the UI, well i played football sometimes so i know a site that's super cool for staking  Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

It's great to have a working project already - that gives confidence and helps the audience to participate. Looks promising, will evaluate the project and maybe will invest some of my btc’s.

check out Vitalbet.com, you could see the functionality of the gaming platform and come to the terms that the gifcoin project mean a lot of business.... i really like the UI, well i played football sometimes so i know a site that's super cool for staking  Roll Eyes

VitalBet is getting bigger and bigger, and it's nice to see the GUI on there is getting more and more developed with more detail on.

I hope VitalBet continues to grow, I know I will be getting part of it once the crypto is allowed to be deposited.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

The only problem project faces at the moment is, that it needs a lot of users to build up a good network. I hope GifCoin is doing a lot of good marketing for this.

They are already doing quite a lot to get new users and to try to get more investors. Like they are really active in their social media. And i think they will manage to get even more users.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

The only problem project faces at the moment is, that it needs a lot of users to build up a good network. I hope GifCoin is doing a lot of good marketing for this.

They are already doing quite a lot to get new users and to try to get more investors. Like they are really active in their social media. And i think they will manage to get even more users.

I hope all their marketing effort see favoring results because it will be disappointing to the team if they can't meet their target and raise meet all necessities after so much work
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

I also noticed it too. I shows a glimpse of how good the project is. They wouldn't be experiencing this 'much activities if they weren't good
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

But you most likely noticed that next to this inscription time is indicated? And they also repeat with a certain periodicity.
But we must admit that the general status line is really growing every hour - it is possible that this is the most promising project in the sphere of gambling.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

the good thing about the ICO is that not only gifcoins are sold, but also new users for Vitalbet are found. so they get closer to their goal on this path.
Of course, they will spend a lot of marketing revenue later to find even more users, but it's a good start
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

But you most likely noticed that next to this inscription time is indicated? And they also repeat with a certain periodicity.
But we must admit that the general status line is really growing every hour - it is possible that this is the most promising project in the sphere of gambling.
It seems to me that the project will easily gain half of the hard cap, or even more.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

the good thing about the ICO is that not only gifcoins are sold, but also new users for Vitalbet are found. so they get closer to their goal on this path.
Of course, they will spend a lot of marketing revenue later to find even more users, but it's a good start
Now they need as many users as possible, then the value of the token will be higher and we will get more profit at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: