Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

I have just read the whitepaper which has lots of good information surrounding the technology, but I do apologise if this seems like a rather obvious question; I am slightly confused as to how people will access this database of information. Will users be able to access this via a traditional domain name on a web browser, or will this be a software download, or something else? Again, sorry if it's a stupid question.

Hi, our first portal will be a web-based portal. But we will also be developing an app as well as extension to increase the usability of our final product.
So this platform is like a search engine because I don't understand how this project would help the community. Please explain to us simply how this platform really works.
it will be a more innovative search engine since it will have more activities from the users, knowledge contributors, services, as well as products that will integrate with the system.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

I think WIKIBITS is somehow like Wikipedia... But you will get information about social, blockchain information..I think crypto world related information...Byt I want to know the special about WIKIBITS??
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

I think WIKIBITS is somehow like Wikipedia... But you will get information about social, blockchain information..I think crypto world related information...Byt I want to know the special about WIKIBITS??
Wikibits is basically same as Wikipedia but Wikibits is a profit organization, while Wikipedia is a non-profit organization.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

This is a product that has sure success in the future since they have experience working in the forbes top 500 companies. Cant wait for the bounty campaign to launch.

This is great if its true that the connections and working with biggest companies like Forbes. This project will have a huge impact in gaining big impressions to the public. Waiting also for the bounty.

Yeah, it will surely achieve success if and only if those what is written in OP will come true. I am curious with this project and I am expecting more updates about the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

I've been waiting for his kind of project for so long. I will definitely invest on this one as I believe you have a solid team behind the project.
Indeed until now, i still dont understand about this project. Wikibits look like new wikipedia or wiki for what?

yeah me too. Maybe a short video presentations can explain well what is this project all about. Or a pictures or flow chart. I hope devs will be more active in updating us about the project status.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
jellybase

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

I've been waiting for his kind of project for so long. I will definitely invest on this one as I believe you have a solid team behind the project.
Indeed until now, i still dont understand about this project. Wikibits look like new wikipedia or wiki for what?

yeah me too. Maybe a short video presentations can explain well what is this project all about. Or a pictures or flow chart. I hope devs will be more active in updating us about the project status.

There is a short video presentation on the website, you can check it out. 

Am waiting for the release of bounty thread.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

You guys even saw the thread before commenting ? the video is the first thing to appear on the thread and website : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IquuJiCo0&feature=youtu.be .
It explains how Wikibits will work on the blockchain and what's the purpose of it.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

You guys even saw the thread before commenting ? the video is the first thing to appear on the thread and website : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IquuJiCo0&feature=youtu.be .
It explains how Wikibits will work on the blockchain and what's the purpose of it.

I agree to you buddy, which makes us amazed. As I watch their youtube video it looks like very convincing project that can be good and help for all of us. As I still gain knowledge of this project , I will looking forward on this which I think have a great potential.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Probably like the Wikipedia version of Steemit cause that's what it sounds like to me atleast. But I dont have enough time to read the entire whitepaper given there are 1000s of projects these days
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

Of course, there is not enough communication with the wikibits project team. Because really not everyone understands the basic principle of this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

I cannot understand too, in what project highlight. It will like wikipedia they will receive here too tokens participants as awards for located material? Something close to it i think.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

With WikiBits project I don't really know what to expect. I have gone through it but trust me I'm still yet to understand how this works and how it benefits people. Can any one clear me on that ?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

I cannot understand too, in what project highlight. It will like wikipedia they will receive here too tokens participants as awards for located material? Something close to it i think.
This project will work as a platform where people will ask question or post some quality information or answer other people about problems. I think this platform will also get great response form investors because of its key features which we can see in the whitepapers

bitcoinbabys

Activity: 209
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

https://youtu.be/rt1Jj6YONkc

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

This project will work as a platform where people will ask question or post some quality information or answer other people about problems. I think this platform will also get great response form investors because of its key features which we can see in the whitepapers
i think bloggers are going to like this too because you can write and get paid too and it looks like you can even start now as their services seem to be running

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

With WikiBits project I don't really know what to expect. I have gone through it but trust me I'm still yet to understand how this works and how it benefits people. Can any one clear me on that ?

Imagine you have issue (you headache for exapmle)  and you want a solution, if type this in google or wikipedia will you get only general result about subject, so it will not help you solve your problem, On WikiBits you will get a Specific results that show you exactly what to do and how to solve problem, and I think we all face that problem when we search on google, we only get articles from websites.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

where can we see the proofs that these dedicaded team has those kind of experiencces in these famous countries like BMW, Boeing etc... ?  following the project curiously ...
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

Team composes of sixteen members with just one woman in the group. Team numbers are huge and can support to run a program so well.
I see also tin is very experienced I hope the team is able to motivate and make this project desirable.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Since it will be based in blockchain framework, a lot of data would surely be stored and accessed. Will they be able to give us assurance that the data traffic will still run fast even with massive activities?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

I think their site to be is like a Wikipedia for the cryptocurrency, It will be good for those newbies and beginners to learn about bitcoin, altcoin and also the history of the crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: