Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Perhaps this will be an alternative to Wikipedia, in which information very often comes across and is not clear, requiring clarification
I also asked such a question. I was answered by the developers. This project will not be similar to Wikipedia. This project will work differently and look different. So you can not compare it with Wikipedia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Meh, I can already see a ton of people just blatantly copy pasting from Wikipedia if they start giving out tokens for doing data entry or writing articles

well, this is not possible, you probably know it from translation campaigns here in bitcointalk. If you use google translater they find it out and here if you use someone's content im internet they are going to find you too. This is also very easy to control with a basic software.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

Meh, I can already see a ton of people just blatantly copy pasting from Wikipedia if they start giving out tokens for doing data entry or writing articles

well, this is not possible, you probably know it from translation campaigns here in bitcointalk. If you use google translater they find it out and here if you use someone's content im internet they are going to find you too. This is also very easy to control with a basic software.
Copy pasting is easy but no body likes to consider the same subject to enhance themselves even if the sentences are rephrased but we really look for the upgraded news or information which gives better knowledge.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Perhaps this will be an alternative to Wikipedia, in which information very often comes across and is not clear, requiring clarification

This could be used like Wikipedia but the information would not really have integrity because there will be a chance that writers will only create information in order to get rewarded with the token.

Yes, I have the same thoughts too. For sure many users will abuse it and just copy some existing information in other websites. I am just hoping that devs can filter this once project is launch.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

What you are trying to impose is that we can used this platform(WIKIBITS) for a translation services?  Translation is very hard task and it needs skills to be able to do the job. What I understand about this platform is this is all about giving information which I think commonly found in other existing browser.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

Well, Wikipedia is the source of information for now, how can you tell that wikipedia doesn't have a clear information?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

I'm also interested in whether this project will be politically independent and if it will remain as long as it can remain independent.
Even if a project may say that it is completely independent but I don't think that any project can be completely independent as it is limited by a parameter.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

Well, Wikipedia is the source of information for now, how can you tell that wikipedia doesn't have a clear information?
Wikipedia is surely a trusted source but it can get tricky to understand sometimes because of the language. Wikibits on the other hand is community driven and might contain a simple and on point explaination.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

Wikipedia is surely a trusted source but it can get tricky to understand sometimes because of the language. Wikibits on the other hand is community driven and might contain a simple and on point explaination.
I'm sure Wikibits will be a great help to many people in finding the right information. I hope the platform will support several languages ​​so that anyone can use it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

it depends on how you look at Wikipedia man to me is just the best place to get information on basically anything in this world and Wikibits will need even more tahn crypto community to rivval with them

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

I'm sure Wikibits will be a great help to many people in finding the right information. I hope the platform will support several languages ​​so that anyone can use it.
There are a number of peoples even here on this forum who do not have English as their first language and they do find several difficulties in understanding some difficult words so for them this project is going to be the best and hope that everyone will use this platform ahead.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

There will be a single point in starting phrases but you can find the detail explanation with the history and all the studies with experience on the topic. It will be very clear and transparent to understand.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

This platform, WIKIBITS, will really help a lot of people in the future if given the enough support coming from different users to further develop more features and can provide legit informations that will be able to used in many ways.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Yeah, wikipedia doesn't provide information that is not clear, perhaps it is the source of information needed to know the truth. Maybe, they misunderstood the main services this wikipedia.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

This platform, WIKIBITS, will really help a lot of people in the future if given the enough support coming from different users to further develop more features and can provide legit informations that will be able to used in many ways.
This project will truely continue getting support from various users which will keep this project close from success. If we keep trusting this project in the similar manner than surely soon the project will reach great heights.
Underrated

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

This project will truely continue getting support from various users which will keep this project close from success. If we keep trusting this project in the similar manner than surely soon the project will reach great heights.
I personally want this project to launch their platform soon. Atleast they should launch their beta version to test the platform so that even more and more peoples get attracted towards this project which will indeed grow the traffic for their platform in the future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

So, that as the result here with language barrier, problems will be with translation ? the platform will be equipped all popular languages or, alternatively in priority only English? In my opinion would be to organise not bad a few languages, so project faster would test recognition on the part of community.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

Hello, there admin Is there any update on the how much the ICO has been raised for now? Is there any way I can do? like, subscribe to receive news and updates about this project.

Check their pre-sale address ( 0xedfB4BA0978119D0ad083d1311BF10727990bF23 ), 86.837924990977747944 Ether has been raised, I expected to increase during main sale because of min contribution.

Can anyone already know you can test the working version of the platform? I would look with interest what information was collected by the team.

unfortunately, there is only alpha version and it doesn't contain any features, I already tried it and I was disappointed cause only allow to submit article.

This is a sad news then.  86 ETH has only equaled 60k dollars. I think they will need bigger promotions updates for the ICO. Like launching social bounty campaigns on twitter, facebook, medium, Reddit and another crypto related forum. I am expecting that the admin will answer this one.

Perhaps when the min contribution decrease under 1 ethreum after Pre-sale we will see more contributors which can be a game change although I see even right now some investors are sending amount under 1 eth !!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

Wikibits project itself is great, but I did not search yet about the devs. Do we have linkedin account of them?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

There are a number of peoples even here on this forum who do not have English as their first language and they do find several difficulties in understanding some difficult words so for them this project is going to be the best and hope that everyone will use this platform ahead.
I agree with you, Wikibits should be have international project, and of course, they will need a huge of contributors from different area to support its.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: