Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

It seems you guys updated your ann thread and added the wikibits comparison from yahoo, google and wikipedia. Its good to know that every contribution from a wikibits member gets rewarded with tokens.

You are right, the devs are very active in responding to all concerns. It's good to know that finally explanations and comparisons from other projects already been posted here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

It seems you guys updated your ann thread and added the wikibits comparison from yahoo, google and wikipedia. Its good to know that every contribution from a wikibits member gets rewarded with tokens.

That actually has been updated for a long time. When I checked their twitter account, the last tweet was 2 weeks ago. How are they going get more support?
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

That actually has been updated for a long time. When I checked their twitter account, the last tweet was 2 weeks ago. How are they going get more support?
Yes you are right! The team Wikibits should update their posts in their Twitter acount. It is because social media sites is a powerful thing to boost a project in advertising. I am looking forward to the Wikibits to have their own way for a successful future. So, goodluck to the Wikibits team and to this whole project.
ResuLT

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

Yes you are right! The team Wikibits should update their posts in their Twitter acount. It is because social media sites is a powerful thing to boost a project in advertising. I am looking forward to the Wikibits to have their own way for a successful future. So, goodluck to the Wikibits team and to this whole project.
No, not really. The wikibits should have updated their platform because the platform is really needed for the future instead of the bounty.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

No, not really. The wikibits should have updated their platform because the platform is really needed for the future instead of the bounty.
I agree that the dev team or anyone from them should have always here to communicate with the member's concerned for as to resolved the issues regarding the new updates in the bounty campaigns. Because if there's no update this will also meaned that the project is not good.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

I also wonder how much the platform services can cost? An ordinary person can use it or only corporations?

ı can also not imagine  how much money they need for the developement of the platform but they have to pay rewards for every selected good content to the contributers.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

The new source of information is good, but what are the competitive differences of this platform from similar ones? I would like to listen to the opinion of developers
Well, as what I have understand is that this is a platform where we can earn some rewards. And I think this is one of their competitive difference based on their white paper "Wikibits’ information infrastructure has the potential to support a faster, higher-quality, more effective information-solution system".

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

The new source of information is good, but what are the competitive differences of this platform from similar ones? I would like to listen to the opinion of developers
Well, as what I have understand is that this is a platform where we can earn some rewards. And I think this is one of their competitive difference based on their white paper "Wikibits’ information infrastructure has the potential to support a faster, higher-quality, more effective information-solution system".
There are numerous reasons to opt for this platform. Firstly this is a community driven search engine, which I’ve seen for the first time. Secondly, it gives rewards to its users for contribution. This things alone make this platform stand alone.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

For me, I think the beat feature that they have is using their own tokens/coins. Because those mentioned above only using fiat currencies and they are still not open to blockchain technology, i guess.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

I agree that the dev team or anyone from them should have always here to communicate with the member's concerned for as to resolved the issues regarding the new updates in the bounty campaigns. Because if there's no update this will also meaned that the project is not good.
It is good you bring your thoughts here and it will be addressed, during the initial launch of all such bounties they mostly maintain clear instructions and you will be normally paid as agreed after the ICO's and for few rare projects there will be weekly pays, so nothing to worry for response.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

For me, I think the beat feature that they have is using their own tokens/coins. Because those mentioned above only using fiat currencies and they are still not open to blockchain technology, i guess.
I think it's not just about the tokens but also the way it can produce and gives users more legit and reliable information than the said companies/websites stated by Googlegenius.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

I also wonder how much the platform services can cost? An ordinary person can use it or only corporations?

ı can also not imagine  how much money they need for the developement of the platform but they have to pay rewards for every selected good content to the contributers.

Yes, this is the reason why the ico of wikibits should become very successful to support all expenses for the continues development of this project. I belive that they will have more investors in  the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

If that is true then I guess, only few people will likely to join the project because we know that here in these forum they preferred to pay crypto than fiat. The dev must do some other options so that their will be more people who will probably to support the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

It is very good that you have laid out comparisons with other projects. Now everything is clear. Before that, I thought it was such a de project as Wikipedia. But now I know that they are different.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

do not think this project is meaningful
what do you mean?
For me they are for everyone who is looking for information regardless if they are just a student, worker or a big corporation.
Of course, the platform wikibits will be useful to many users who are looking for some information on the Internet, regardless of the type of human activity.

If the information is shit then no one will be bothering to read it btw. I expect a lot of plagiarism from the actual wikipedia on this one (by bounty hunters)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

do not think this project is meaningful
what do you mean?
For me they are for everyone who is looking for information regardless if they are just a student, worker or a big corporation.
Of course, the platform wikibits will be useful to many users who are looking for some information on the Internet, regardless of the type of human activity.
Point of correction man I think people have to write in that their portal to actually drive new comer and also populate site with many activities than just leaving it man... People or human activities drive things forward man

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

I already long ago assumed about it. And in my opinion, it is really solely true variant for maintenance of work of the platform. Indeed simple enthusiasts it can not be set up and, and those who will work for tokens, which will cost something - is easy.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

You are right, the devs are very active in responding to all concerns. It's good to know that finally explanations and comparisons from other projects already been posted here.
Let wikibits do analyze the competitors advanced functionalities where we can even do understand the various unique features and a great plan to implement such new features in our platform might also do help every one. Let us wait for WIKIBITS special announcements.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

A good project, though the idea is not new, the development of a decentralized wikipedia is already engaged in lun
Yes you are right.but The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO so anyone can easily invest into this project.we can also  get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

A good project, though the idea is not new, the development of a decentralized wikipedia is already engaged in lun
Yes you are right.but The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO so anyone can easily invest into this project.we can also  get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.
1 ETH is a good minimum investment for the crowdsale but i think that they should decrease the minimum investment into the ICO as several peoples will low funds too want to participate into the project to have good benefits ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: