Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the downfall of bitcoin?  (Read 4165 times)
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

*Newbie Here!* Because of fluctuations in the value of bitcoin, is 2018 going to be the biggest downfall of bitcoin? What do you think?
Things have not gone worse. The year 2018 has just started and we can't conclude it is going to be downfall still more months are there to go, this year is going to be a promising year for bitcoin, 2017 made unexpected changes with huge price rise, so now it is facing bear market. Within few days the volatility decreases and the normal condition exist we all have to wait patiently for bitcoin price to bounce back.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

We can't really say that 2018 is the downfall of bitcoin. I think that it's normal since bitcoin hit the highest value last 2017. It will probably go up again before the year ends.
We are only hoping that 2018 will be more good year for bitcoin and other crypto currencies because as time pass more people get knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto and they are entering in the world of crypto currencies, therefore we can expect that in 2018 more people will join crypto currency and therefore it will be a good year for bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

For true believers, the soaring rise rewarded a deep-seated faith. It’s always been kind of obvious to me that this technology is as profoundly revolutionary as the Internet was and is. But Bitcoin’s spike also represented the revolution’s next phase. Less prescient investors, fearing they’d miss the opportunity of a lifetime, had jumped into the currency, spurring a frenzy. it wouldn’t be crazy if the crypto bubble hit $10 trillion, and that’s 20 times more than what it is today.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

Statistically, as what I have observed, a number of people using bitcoin is going bigger each day. So, for me, 2018 is not the downfall of bitcoin.
It may have lowered it's price but it's not a 'downfall' since a lot of people still using bitcoin for transactions. It would only be in it's downfall when users doesn't use bitcoin anymore.
Actually we have some problems related to our minds. Why people are thinking that bitcoins are dying this year. Only for the reason that bitcoins are the not going up? If this is the case for them then I think they must be getting some drugs or they don’t know about bitcoins properly. A wise person or a knowledgeable person will never such worthless statement even bitcoins are going down to $1000.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

I think by the end of 2018 this will be the most successful year of bitcoin)
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

Its unpredictable, we don't know what may happens next, but everybody yearning that it will continuously rising to the extent of its capacity to earn good profit margin especially to bitcoin holders, best wishes to bitcoin investors:)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

*Newbie Here!* Because of fluctuations in the value of bitcoin, is 2018 going to be the biggest downfall of bitcoin? What do you think?
I think not, because this downfall of the price of bitcoin has happened a lot of times before, last year the downfall of the price was much worse than this, i remembered the price was so low that a lot of people are compalianing ang speculating that bitcoin will be done for, but bitcoin made a comeback and almost hit the $20000 mark. So don't worry the price will go up again in the next few months or so.
sampoer23

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

investments in the currency of the bitcoin is still going so the trend and really did not lose.
See the positive impact of global bitcoin to transact quickly.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

The price is at 9600$ as we speak and we may see a broken wall of less than 9000$ soon as many governments are showing a negative trend against Bitcoin. Still it is great value for those who were holding from 5-6 months and they may buy more right now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Why'd you say that 2018 is bitcoin's downfall? Because it dropped in price? Bitcoin's price has been hugely fluctuating in price since forever; and price doesn't determine the success of bitcoin. Lightning network isn't even being currently used besides for testing, so I'd say bitcoin is just getting started.

you can see bitcoin price charts at https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd
notice every month will be the turn of the Chinese New Year prices will decline, this is my opinion because bitcoin users there are in need of cash so they average sell bitcoin they have to celebrate the turn of the year
junrecana

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

I think it not totally 2018 downfall of bitcoin. we can't predict what will happen maybe for now bitcoin decrease but maybe some couple of days or months it will boost again.
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

it seems yes. BTC price is very high i think now
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

It is never possible that bitcoin will have its downfall this 2018.  We all have seen the status of this crypto in the market and it has been dominating for quite some time. Many have been very succesful through bitcoin. So long as there are investors who provides life in bitcoin, this would not end. Although we have seen its exchange rate went down, yet this doesnt mean bitcoin has come to an end. This has stayed firm and unbreakable so why would we think this year would be bitcoin's downfall?
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

I don't believe, bitcoin is downfall in 2018. Cryptocurrency market are always fluctuate. Now bitcoin price is dumping. I hope bitcoin price will increase very soon.

I
If you see the price graph of last year then undoubtedly you will be relieved. Because last year the price started with only 10000$ but ended up with 16000$. There were may ups and downs but above all the price was high... So, I think we all should be patient. One day the price will be also high...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

it seems yes. BTC price is very high i think now
Don't worry. The price will be high again. Crypto currency is an unstable currency. Sometimes it falls and sometimes it again rise. Though Bitcoin started low this year but it's not sure that it will be remain like this. Today it falls but tomorrow it may rise again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

I don't believe, bitcoin is downfall in 2018. Cryptocurrency market are always fluctuate. Now bitcoin price is dumping. I hope bitcoin price will increase very soon.

I
If you see the price graph of last year then undoubtedly you will be relieved. Because last year the price started with only 10000$ but ended up with 16000$. There were may ups and downs but above all the price was high... So, I think we all should be patient. One day the price will be also high...

bitcoin has still grown a lot when compared to its old price thats why i dont think 2018 is the biggest downfall for bitcoin although bitcoin has indeed lost some of its gains ever since we hit the new year . overall theres still a posibility that bitcoin could recover again and have a major comeback after some things had sorted out because there were been many reports lately about country banning bitcoin as well as social media banning crypto ads.  I suspect that these factors also bring an effect to the current price of bitcoin.
Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

Yes bitcoin downfall in 2018. Compare to last year the value getting decreasing. Maybe mid of this year it will rise.
cryptomoon123

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

2018 will be biggest year in mainstream adoption.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

Yes bitcoin downfall in 2018. Compare to last year the value getting decreasing. Maybe mid of this year it will rise.
Bitcoin decreasing price since last month the bitcoin downfall. I hope this is temporary because many users has losing a lot. Many surprise that it has so drops lower price and I think that also that price will increase maybe this upcoming months.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Just look at the one characteristics of bitcoin,the Volatility. And then just flashback the bitcoin price from the beginning. You will see that flactuation in bitcoin price is normal. Maybe next month it will rapidly rise,nobody knows,but the only thing i believe ,2018 is just the beginning of bitcoin prosperity and not the downfall.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: