Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 11:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling  (Read 17176 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

You have to maintain your patience and courage as this situation is common in crypto world.if you invested well groomed coins then you should not be panic and the best strategy in this scenario is to hold your investment because this is temporary situation and pump up period would also come.in March-18 my ETH price was $320,I didn't sell it but held it and today it's price is $572.it's always best to hold your investment when market is red.
Lostan

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

I tried many strategies, but the best is hodl.
When market falls, buy additional coins. When market grows, don't sell until you get x5-x20.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Tranquility is the key to success from investing. If your goal is a long-term investment, and you really believe your coin will be useful in the future, hold it.
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
yeah me also experiencing that situation ...what i did others token that has a good potential, i hold.. others sell in lower price..though i have losses in other token ..i just get that lose to other token which has the potential to pump high in future
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

First of all, when the market is falling, just relax and don't panic. Remember this is not the first that the market falls. It happens most of the time. Its like a cycle, after it falls, it will always rise up. Second, just hold coin for a possible rise up. When the market is falling, it is a way of cryptocurrency to correct itself. Lastly, when the market falls, it is a good opportunity to buy some more coins at a lower price.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

if the market fell then you do not need to sell, wait for the optimal time for sale, if you managed to sell it before the fall, then just now you need to buy

kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

Depends how much money you have. It is always very individual. I try to be patient and wait , but if there's a chance of losing too much money, I sell my coins. But I try to consult my friends at the stock exchange.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Hi all,
Thanks
Stop loss is important when you are holding altcoins but you have to be updated about the news because the market could go green anytime without noticing it. If you are in loss for about 50%, stop loss may not be a good solution unless you know that the altcoin you are holding is a shitcoin.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

It is normal for the market to go up and down, so don't be nervous about that it is due to demand and supply. A better strategy during period of tip is to buy and hold because it will rise again in the future.

The challenge with the latter is that you never know the right time to swing. I personally will look forward in the long run. Not financial advice, but one can only think and believe in the long run, or swing trade between bitcoin or ethereum and altcoin
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

if the market is falling i hodl for sure. It is such an easy rule sell high bugh low. But you have to overcome your emotions to survive in the crypto sphere. If you sell at an bear maekrt and the next the ist skyrocktes... you got ouplayed

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

tactics and strategy are crucial for cryptographic currency exchanges. As investors, you always need these things. trying to sell something to do and get it back at a lower price while prices are falling in the market.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

tactics and strategy are crucial for cryptographic currency exchanges. As investors, you always need these things. trying to sell something to do and get it back at a lower price while prices are falling in the market.

What i am doing if the market is falling? Its easy i will hold my crypto coins and i will not sell it if the price of coins will not reach to my expectation. So if price of coins is falling down i'll wait for the perfect time to sell it, i will hold it till it will rise again and thats the time i will sell it to earn profit. Thats what im doing if crisis will happen in market.

rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

Hi all,
Thanks
if you see a sudden movement you can go for the tether usd which you can convert your holdings back to USD nad it is a good way for trading purposes and you can buy it back. the best time to sell is june-july and september-january as what I see before the price peak at 20k usd-ish
and yeah good luck for your trading
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

My one and only tactic or plan for crypto currency everytime the market is falling is I'm not releasing any money and I always wait for the value to get high and reach its peak. I am just holding my coins until the market has risen and green. You just have to be more patient until the market goes up and alright again. It is really effective strategy in earning more money, patience is the key for more money.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

Much depends on the specific situation, but in general the best strategy will be holding until the last. It is worth remembering that there are no objective reasons for a long-term recession and sooner or later the market will begin to grow again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

there is no tactic for me, just always stay tune and monitoring all the market move, if i have seen my profit come around 20-30% i will sell it and will buy back around 1 or 2 day when that rate come down again, nothing special tactic to use. Grin

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

When the market falls the most important thing is not to panic, because you can make quite stupid mistakes that will lead you to a loss of deposit  Undecided
Panic is only for those who did not study the system, correction is also a part of the market so if you understand well then you won't worry as you
still believe that things will be okay and bounce back will just around the corner, knowing what you are doing is the best thing to do before dealing with
any investment, it will also lessen the risk of losing your money.
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

I believe most new-comers in crypto had a rough time from January and up till now, the time when the market was crashing. Watching Bitcoin fall from 20000$ to 6000$ is not an easy thing. The best advice can be is not to invest more money in crypto than you can afford to lose. And secondly literally do nothing. Try to distract yourself and never sell your crypto for cheap

emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

I strongly suggest you not to panic first.Then if you think that prices will go lower you may turn your assets to fiat or usdt.So you will be safe.Another option is just hodling till the next pumps.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

if yesterday at the time the market fell, and you still hold your coins. then today you can breathe a little relieved, because we know the current price began to rise, although not as high as last December 2018. but if you've taken off your coin, then it's your mistake. because you definitely lose. actually when the coin price falls, it is a good time to buy if we have money. but if we do not have money, at least we will be patient to hold our coins and wait for prices to rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: