Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

yeah so at the end every inverstor has more token that is certainly a good solution.
Whereby I still consider token burns the best solution.
Because it is the best solution for every ico. Fast, simple and purely transparent
Burning unsold tokens still divides opinions, and although it is currently the choice of most ICOS, there are still cases of future losses after burning, whether related or not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Burning unsold token is usually done by many ico, also sometime team decide to distribute the token to investors. I think both of these solution could be good. Let’s see if there is token remaining to burn after the token sell in a first time.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

is there any bounty campaign?

No, there is only an airdrop on our telegram channel that you can join by filling up this form and joining our telegram group. You have to also confirm your registration with the bot - you will find the instruction once you will fill up the form or you can ask our telegram admins  Wink

Why did you make an airdrop instead of bounty. The budget you are spending for airdrop is not that small and could easily become a bounty budget.

Why did you choose this?
It would indeed be more feasible to make a reward, in future a vote in return with reward, often depending on the investment made in the airdrop, can become a waste and source of future eviction, many hunters may not possess the same resistance of investors

I agree with levyashin, bounties are more efficient than some random airdrops. Bounty hunters can promote your project everywhere. I think you should consider bounty option too.

It would be better if they allocated the budget to a bounty campaign. I've seen they have signatures. I'm curious if someone has used them to promote their project. Better redeploy the airdrop budget to a signature campaign and I think they will be more successful.

Yeah, I think signature campaign will be much more effective and efficient in promoting the project and maybe they could re allocate a budget for that.

I don't know, to me it feels like BTC talk is a bit of a dying forum , unfortunately. Most people seem to get their info from Reddit, Twitter and Telegram. Which is a shame, cause in an ANN you can really have deep and long conversations about a project and talk to the team (which unfortunately is not the norm anymore on BTCT either)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

The feature to buy aka with fiat is huge if it is possible, a lot of project try to implement that, it’s relaly an important feature with a lot lf potential for many crypto project. Let’s see if alax can do it.

True, and most fail. Just read that Bancor now has the option to buy crypto with a CC up and running, That shit is great and should be the standard.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

Why did you make an airdrop instead of bounty. The budget you are spending for airdrop is not that small and could easily become a bounty budget.

Why did you choose this?
It would indeed be more feasible to make a reward, in future a vote in return with reward, often depending on the investment made in the airdrop, can become a waste and source of future eviction, many hunters may not possess the same resistance of investors

I agree with levyashin, bounties are more efficient than some random airdrops. Bounty hunters can promote your project everywhere. I think you should consider bounty option too.

It would be better if they allocated the budget to a bounty campaign. I've seen they have signatures. I'm curious if someone has used them to promote their project. Better redeploy the airdrop budget to a signature campaign and I think they will be more successful.

Yeah, I think signature campaign will be much more effective and efficient in promoting the project and maybe they could re allocate a budget for that.
Well I think this is already the final decision to not hold a bounty campaign but an aidrop, this bounty question has been asked since this thread has just started, but they go with this plan. Many things have been considered for sure, the good thing is if they tell us the reason.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

No, there is only an airdrop on our telegram channel that you can join by filling up this form and joining our telegram group. You have to also confirm your registration with the bot - you will find the instruction once you will fill up the form or you can ask our telegram admins  Wink

Why did you choose this?

I don't know, to me it feels like BTC talk is a bit of a dying forum , unfortunately. Most people seem to get their info from Reddit, Twitter and Telegram. Which is a shame, cause in an ANN you can really have deep and long conversations about a project and talk to the team (which unfortunately is not the norm anymore on BTCT either)

I cant disagree completely. But ive seen many projects where the ANN thread feels completely abandoned from the project members and you hear, that they are, at the same time, very active on Telegram for example.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:25 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 06:33:44 AM by Makkara

And there is no soft cap so in the end there is no clue what will be the minimum amount of tokens either?

There is no token burning so the number of tokens will be always the same. Participants get all the unclaimed tokens based on their TGE stake. So eg. if there will be just two participants and one buys one token and second three tokens, all remaining tokens will be divided among them in 1:3 ratio. -> This means that participants WON'T LOSE but WIN. Since the TGE is only 30 % of all tokens and if the 10 % would be burned - it would mean that ALAX team would have a stronger position and bigger share - 70:20 instead of 70:30. So thanks to not burning - participants will get more tokens but with the same value so it does not have any negative effect on their investment since their TGE share will be the same but they will have a bigger share of the whole cake. We decided to take this path because we think it is fairer to the investors and the circulation supply will be bigger.

alright now i understand, however the price per token will be diluted, so from an investor point of view should not change much if is getting 1k or 100k tokens, the value will be the same

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

And there is no soft cap so in the end there is no clue what will be the minimum amount of tokens either?

There is no token burning so the number of tokens will be always the same. Participants get all the unclaimed tokens based on their TGE stake. So eg. if there will be just two participants and one buys one token and second three tokens, all remaining tokens will be divided among them in 1:3 ratio. -> This means that participants WON'T LOSE but WIN. Since the TGE is only 30 % of all tokens and if the 10 % would be burned - it would mean that ALAX team would have a stronger position and bigger share - 70:20 instead of 70:30. So thanks to not burning - participants will get more tokens but with the same value so it does not have any negative effect on their investment since their TGE share will be the same but they will have a bigger share of the whole cake. We decided to take this path because we think it is fairer to the investors and the circulation supply will be bigger.

Never saw it from this side but that is of course true. If you would burn tokens developer share would be much higher then without burning. Thank you for clarifying this. I will keep this in mind also for other projects.

Investors' shares stay the same, but tokens lose in value. It's like you paid for 10 euros for 10 tokens, but suddenly got 100. Not sure, however, if it really makes difference.

There is still a third way to do it. The sold tokens will always represent 30% of the total supply. You have to reduce the remeinaing 70% as well so either burn these as well or don't mint them in the first place.

But this does not have any real effect on anything. There has maybe a psychological effect for some simple-minded people who do not understand the difference between nominal and real values but since we are talking about investors we do expect some level of economic intelligence from them and that they understand that it does not matter if they have 100 or 1 of something if it has still the same value and they can buy exactly the same thing regardless of the number of zeros.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

Why did you choose this?

One of the reasons why we didn't choose bounty was the great amount of work you have to do to evaluate it and it also needs much more time to spread the word. Airdrop is more instant and easier to maintain and gives us more time to focus on other activities and preparation of the TGE.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Why did you choose this?

I cant disagree completely. But ive seen many projects where the ANN thread feels completely abandoned from the project members and you hear, that they are, at the same time, very active on Telegram for example.

true, there are some project never announced in the bitcointalk. Which is as serious as any other project
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

Why did you choose this?

true, there are some project never announced in the bitcointalk. Which is as serious as any other project

that may be, but they shouldn't ignore bitcointalk. lot's of people gather here.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Why did you choose this?

One of the reasons why we didn't choose bounty was the great amount of work you have to do to evaluate it and it also needs much more time to spread the word. Airdrop is more instant and easier to maintain and gives us more time to focus on other activities and preparation of the TGE.

maybe an airdrop is easier to manage than bounty campaigns and is still a valid advertising method,at the same time leaving more time to the team for the development of the project
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Investors will get a share from the unsold tokens which is great from my perspective. Therefore, the more we invest the more tokens we will get at the end.
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

Investors will get a share from the unsold tokens which is great from my perspective. Therefore, the more we invest the more tokens we will get at the end.

Exactly!  Wink

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

i think the airdrop just lure in people that want to get few free tokens and ends there.
I find particularly sad when this is used to have more people in the telegram channel, because you can actually see the quality is really at garbage level  Undecided

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Exactly!  Wink

Unsold tokens will be divided between participiants in proportion to invested money? All unsold tokens or only part of this tokens?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Why did you choose this?

Well I think this is already the final decision to not hold a bounty campaign but an aidrop, this bounty question has been asked since this thread has just started, but they go with this plan. Many things have been considered for sure, the good thing is if they tell us the reason.

Maybe they don't wanna have bounty dumps after the token will get listed on exchanges...Airdrop gives enough tokens to get people interested, but not enough to influence token price in case of dumps.

wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

I really want to know what are the advantages for the players, distributors and developers if they use the system from ALAX?
because I include gamers
so I am quite interested in this

We wrote about the advantages for developers as well as users in several blogs already. You can find them here  Wink

ok, thanks for information
I will try to open it for more information from this system

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

Maybe they don't wanna have bounty dumps after the token will get listed on exchanges...Airdrop gives enough tokens to get people interested, but not enough to influence token price in case of dumps.

When people join bounty they are helping project. The airdrop doesn't make so but it still bring lots of dumpers. And they don't even care project after joining the airdrop.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Why did you choose this?

maybe an airdrop is easier to manage than bounty campaigns and is still a valid advertising method,at the same time leaving more time to the team for the development of the project

Well, an airdrop can be much work too if you have to check for fake entries, distribution etc pp. We saw some projects here struggle with this, if you want to make it as fair as possible. But in the end the devs hopefully know what they are doing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: