Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit System Upgrade  (Read 34953 times)
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

a good idea to help. I need to use it correctly when I get the merit. important to raise your rank. many people are not sending. it's really good to do something like that. Thanks

I think the system is just too new for people to have the habit of using merit yet. In time, people will get used to it and it will become second nature. Unfortunately, you fall into several categories that I can’t help. I don’t understand any Turkish and you’re just too new here for you to have really started participating. I don’t help Member and below because there just isn’t enough post history to evaluate but thanks for stopping by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitbit

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

Does that mean you're applying for merit?
I like altcoins because i can exchange these for bitcoins. Merit system may work great for quality as people said. But the Merit distribution could have been a little more fair. Rank is important for the signature bounty only. The users who like blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies can find other bounty solutions like blog articles.
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

Does that mean you're applying for merit?
I like altcoins because i can exchange these for bitcoins. Merit system may work great for quality as people said. But the Merit distribution could have been a little more fair. Rank is important for the signature bounty only. The users who like blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies can find other bounty solutions like blog articles.

I appreciate your viewpoint but posting in this thread means you're applying for merit. Any other post is off-topic. I don’t want people to start debating the value of merit in this thread. There are plenty of threads in the meta section for that.

Thanks

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

Thank you for taking care of those who are not so lucky to get the rank under the old rules. I will not hide, at first the main purpose of registration on this forum was bounty. But the longer I was on the forum, the more I plunged into the topic of the crypto-future. At the beginning of the message were written exclusively on the "contract." But the longer I stayed at the forum, the more attention was paid to the topics and content of the posts. I try to stick to the picture as necessary. Some make out in PhotoShop. Now I regularly look at the forum in search of answers to my posts. Well, in the real world you do not discuss these questions with anyone, and it's difficult to make friends in this topic. It seems that they refuse to think with their heads. Now this forum has become a part of me))) I do not know, you will consider my account, thank you for your kindness in any case)

I do not know why, but the picture chose this one, it is proportional to the associations)))

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

Thank you for taking care of those who are not so lucky to get the rank under the old rules. I will not hide, at first the main purpose of registration on this forum was bounty. But the longer I was on the forum, the more I plunged into the topic of the crypto-future. At the beginning of the message were written exclusively on the "contract." But the longer I stayed at the forum, the more attention was paid to the topics and content of the posts. I try to stick to the picture as necessary. Some make out in PhotoShop. Now I regularly look at the forum in search of answers to my posts. Well, in the real world you do not discuss these questions with anyone, and it's difficult to make friends in this topic. It seems that they refuse to think with their heads. Now this forum has become a part of me))) I do not know, you will consider my account, thank you for your kindness in any case)

*snip*

I do not know why, but the picture chose this one, it is proportional to the associations)))

Thank you for the sentiment. That’s very nice of you to say. That makes me particularly sorry that I can’t help you based on your post history. I’m sure you will advance in rank if you keep to the outline you described in your post. Thanks for stopping by.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

Great Idea,

if this thread is still active, I would also definitely appreciate some merit. I post both for Bitcoin and select Alt-Coins.

All the Best

You have a few really good posts but your primarily a bounty hunter and an altcoin person. Those are both of the categories that I don’t help. The quality of your posts will eventually gain you some merit from someone in the altcoin section. If you begin paying as much attention to discussions as you do twitter campaigns you should have no problem ranking up. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi QuestionAuthority. I'm in fact a derivatives trader, and entered crypto trading in 2016 (including BTC obviously), and I've been increasing my allocations to cryptos ever since because it's proven to be the most profitable venture in the history of mankind, objectively Smiley

And don't discount bounty hunting, you can end up making millions of dollars for one month's work, and if you help out a project with intrinsic value in the meantime, wouldn't you agree it's a win-win. In any case it would be pleasure to receive some merit from an intellectual with great attitude such as yourself, so looking forward to it bro.

All the Best,
Vispilio

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Great Idea,

if this thread is still active, I would also definitely appreciate some merit. I post both for Bitcoin and select Alt-Coins.

All the Best

You have a few really good posts but your primarily a bounty hunter and an altcoin person. Those are both of the categories that I don’t help. The quality of your posts will eventually gain you some merit from someone in the altcoin section. If you begin paying as much attention to discussions as you do twitter campaigns you should have no problem ranking up. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi QuestionAuthority. I'm in fact a derivatives trader, and entered crypto trading in 2016 (including BTC obviously), and I've been increasing my allocations to cryptos ever since because it's proven to be the most profitable venture in the history of mankind, objectively Smiley

And don't discount bounty hunting, you can end up making millions of dollars for one month's work, and if you help out a project with intrinsic value in the meantime, wouldn't you agree it's a win-win. In any case it would be pleasure to receive some merit from an intellectual with great attitude such as yourself, so looking forward to it bro.

All the Best,
Vispilio

I’m sorry you just don’t qualify according to the rules of the thread. My primary motivation for starting this thread is to help bitcoiners that are mainly here to learn, share their knowledge, help others learn by discussing ideas and truly participate in discussions, essentially to add value to the forum. I relooked at your posts and simply don’t see that as a characteristic of your posts thus far. You can, of course, change that if you choose to.

Best of luck

crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

Sir, remember that Bitcoin is alive for Alts Coin. If there were no alts coins in the market, then Bitcoin would not have survived. I personally like Bitcoin Fan. Maybe not more than you.
Do you say that junior member or member will not help you, but keep in mind that flowers are from flowers bud, Today's  Flower's Bud Will be the Tomorrow's Flower. So what did you say to those who did not help them in small numbers. Everyone wants to grow bigger. You were one day younger. Some posted and got a legendary  after a while. But we have to work harder. I do not need help for that. It does not matter whether the case is small or big, I think who want increase their rank just they need to strong their mind to grow up.
I think you are saying these words to take a sympathy from the people. And in exchange, people are giving you a Merit
Sorry If you hard for my word.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:56:01 AM

This is one of the best threads for supporting the merit system in a form of reward i have bump into till now Smiley I'll be following since I already collected some smerit /5 now/ and I would like to distribute it fairly to the community.
I've been digging around but man, finding good posts by yourself is a hard work.

Godwans

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Heya Homies

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

This merit system has proven out to be a complete failure as far as new member advancement, it , however HAS done what it was implemented for, letting the higher ranks reap the lions share of bounties...2claps? 40claps? blah blah..
Good job theymos

This is my siggy
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:25:27 AM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (20)

I don’t have much Merit to give but I’m going to give it up until it’s all gone. I’m not sure if this is the right section for this thread because I’m not really selling anything. It’s about accounts so I’ll just leave it here until someone decides to move it. I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I felt sorry for SOME of the members that posted in the merit thread. They seemed to be fairly articulate, fairly knowledgeable, rational and really trying to be members of this group of dreamers (community).

Here’s how it’s going to work. You’re not just going to beg for merit and I give it. Do not PM me and offer to pay me for merit points. Your money means nothing to me. I have given away more bitcoin than you will likely earn while on this forum (just ask Gleb Gamow if you don’t believe me). I will report you to a mod that will give you negative trust for being a potential scammer. You will ask me to research your post history and direct me to 10-20 posts that you believe show you have a deep desire to learn about, use, and support bitcoin. I will then ask you a couple of questions about how bitcoin works and you will answer them. I don’t care if you take some time to research the answer if you come up with the correct answer. That just means I’ve made you learn more about bitcoin than you knew previously.

Bitcoin does not mean altcoin. I know altcoins are more popular on this forum than bitcoin. I don’t care. I will only help bitcoiners level up. If most of your post history is in altcoin threads I won’t help you. I do not consider Bitcoin Cash to be bitcoin. If you don’t know what the real bitcoin is then you haven’t been here long enough for me to help you. Which leads me to the group I’m willing to help.

Rank                  Required activity            Required merit
Brand new                    0                            0
Newbie                         1                            0
Jr Member                   30                            0
Member                       60                           10
Full Member                120                           100
Sr. Member                 240                           250
Hero Member              480                           500

New members, Newbies, Jr Members and Members don’t need any merit. They don’t have enough post history to judge so I won’t be helping them.

Full members, Sr. Members and Hero Members really got screwed with the merit system. Some of them were really close to leveling up and now have to wait until they’ve impressed the right person to probably get only one merit point from them. The most extreme case of this is Hero Member. They may need hundreds of merit points to level up which could take a very long time to get.

You will be working for 20 merit points. Good luck to all. I will announce when they’re gone and lock the thread.

I will no longer be responding to off-topic posts in this thread. If you fail to get a response from me you can reread this post to find out why.

Hi sir, I would like to apply, as you can see i was just days away from becoming a hero member, and I'm running a service for those who're yet to earn their first merit, i feel not all know where they're wrong and if given proper guidence they'll improve their post thus achieving main objective of merits.I have always belived in bitcoins and have got my friends and family into it, I'm here for two reasons one to earn merits if they pass your test and pass them back to the community, secondly i am intrigued about what questions you have in mind, knowledge is always welcome.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904082.msg29865949#msg29865949
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900525.msg29831553#msg29831553
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2889431.msg29703951#msg29703951
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2889909.msg29703641#msg29703641
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873302.msg29692391#msg29692391
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881971.msg29623827#msg29623827
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2870717.msg29572293#msg29572293
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856721.msg29571945#msg29571945
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873302.msg29510056#msg29510056
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872403.msg29499125#msg29499125
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868815.msg29497664#msg29497664
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868185.msg29451820#msg29451820
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2859903.msg29370878#msg29370878
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861084.msg29359338#msg29359338
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2848328.msg29221693#msg29221693
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2833137.msg29093150#msg29093150

thanks in advance.

Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

I don’t have much Merit to give but I’m going to give it up until it’s all gone. I’m not sure if this is the right section for this thread because I’m not really selling anything. It’s about accounts so I’ll just leave it here until someone decides to move it. I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I felt sorry for SOME of the members that posted in the merit thread. They seemed to be fairly articulate, fairly knowledgeable, rational and really trying to be members of this group of dreamers (community).

Here’s how it’s going to work. You’re not just going to beg for merit and I give it. Do not PM me and offer to pay me for merit points. Your money means nothing to me. I have given away more bitcoin than you will likely earn while on this forum (just ask Gleb Gamow if you don’t believe me). I will report you to a mod that will give you negative trust for being a potential scammer. You will ask me to research your post history and direct me to 10-20 posts that you believe show you have a deep desire to learn about, use, and support bitcoin. I will then ask you a couple of questions about how bitcoin works and you will answer them. I don’t care if you take some time to research the answer if you come up with the correct answer. That just means I’ve made you learn more about bitcoin than you knew previously.

Bitcoin does not mean altcoin. I know altcoins are more popular on this forum than bitcoin. I don’t care. I will only help bitcoiners level up. If most of your post history is in altcoin threads I won’t help you. I do not consider Bitcoin Cash to be bitcoin. If you don’t know what the real bitcoin is then you haven’t been here long enough for me to help you. Which leads me to the group I’m willing to help.

New members, Newbies, Jr Members and Members don’t need any merit. They don’t have enough post history to judge so I won’t be helping them.

Full members, Sr. Members and Hero Members really got screwed with the merit system. Some of them were really close to leveling up and now have to wait until they’ve impressed the right person to probably get only one merit point from them. The most extreme case of this is Hero Member. They may need hundreds of merit points to level up which could take a very long time to get.

You will be working for 20 merit points. Good luck to all. I will announce when they’re gone and lock the thread.

I will no longer be responding to off-topic posts in this thread. If you fail to get a response from me you can reread this post to find out why.

I think you gave a very good tip, though a little bit of sentiment. Create newcomers like me will try again to get merit, because after I post so much, it's no use. Maybe my post is not qualified or wrong. I'll try again. because the business does not betray the results

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

#1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2640791.msg29587608#msg29587608
#2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2639970.msg29576442#msg29576442
#3 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868386.msg29575128#msg29575128
#4 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873649.msg29512260#msg29512260
#5 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2864407.msg29406270#msg29406270
#6 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2836830.msg29199117#msg29199117
#7 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081765.msg28676101#msg28676101
#8 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2796361.msg28673908#msg28673908
#9 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2722416.msg28043043#msg28043043
#10 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2914452.msg29980709#msg29980709

others : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1059082;sa=showPosts

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Hi sir, I would like to apply, as you can see i was just days away from becoming a hero member, and I'm running a service for those who're yet to earn their first merit, i feel not all know where they're wrong and if given proper guidence they'll improve their post thus achieving main objective of merits.I have always belived in bitcoins and have got my friends and family into it, I'm here for two reasons one to earn merits if they pass your test and pass them back to the community, secondly i am intrigued about what questions you have in mind, knowledge is always welcome.

thanks in advance.

You’re exactly in the zone. You should have no issue getting the required merit to advance. I found way more than 20 posts deserving merit. 20 merit points awarded.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

thanks in advance.

You’re exactly in the zone. You should have no issue getting the required merit to advance. I found way more than 20 posts deserving merit. 20 merit points awarded.

Thank you so much for your kind words, means a lot to me. I'm happy now I have more merits to give back, thank you once again for this.
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
Merited by hugeblack (3)

You’re the most fascinating person to come to this thread yet. Your name is hugeblack but you’re from Dubai. You advertise your own service to make custom signature ads for campaign managers but your signature also links grue’s thread for his Signature Adblock Script. You're a true bitcoin supporter and a goldbug but you go to the altcoin section to sell them stuff for bitcoin. I think you’re bitcointalk’s first true schizophrenic. LOL

More than enough of your posts have attempted to be helpful to others and deserving of merit. 20 merit points awarded.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

You’re the most fascinating person to come to this thread yet. Your name is hugeblack but you’re from Dubai. You advertise your own service to make custom signature ads for campaign managers but your signature also links grue’s thread for his Signature Adblock Script. You're a true bitcoin supporter and a goldbug but you go to the altcoin section to sell them stuff for bitcoin. I think you’re bitcointalk’s first true schizophrenic. LOL

More than enough of your posts have attempted to be helpful to others and deserving of merit. 20 merit points awarded.
the wise people "like you" are only ones who care about helping others.
Hugeblack is a wrong translation for "المادة السوداء" [arabic word] which mean "Dark matter" like C++"++C", google "Googol".
If you want I can edit your signature.

3 merit points awarded Worth more but I'm poor

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

the wise people "like you" are only ones who care about helping others.
Hugeblack is a wrong translation for "المادة السوداء" [arabic word] which mean "Dark matter" like C++"++C", google "Googol".
If you want I can edit your signature.

5 merit points awarded Worth more but I'm poor

Ah, dark matter makes more sense. Now I get it. Thanks for the offer but I’ll leave my signature like it is. Those big colorful signatures are mind numbing to me. Thanks for the merit.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Hello, i would ask you to look into my post, i dont have much and i dont have big confidence to show it here but ill try anyway and take my chance, here some of my posts:

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822349.msg28909933#msg28909933
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816647.msg29623188#msg29623188
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2902250.msg29852536#msg29852536
4. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg30011934#msg30011934
5. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856280.msg29398453#msg29398453

Please kindly look at it, and if you think my posts arent good, please share some idea and thoughts. Thank you.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

Hello! And what about us, those who do not speak English and use an interpreter? How do we write a message that is understood? Or now we will be transferred to caste unnecessary?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: