Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 05:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4288 times)
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

What about repay.me Architecture?
repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
Internationalization

The internationalization of the platform is an important issue due to its worldwide availability. ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency. For the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency. Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent. The buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries. In addition, the seller will be able to maintain product data, such as name and description, in different languages, so that as many customers as possible will be addressed.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

Daniel Arber will be presenting at the @BIISummitDubai in about 10 minutes.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

MARCO MERTINS - Backend Developer
https://i.imgur.com/1ZtsRRI.png
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Highly innovative and proven the successful customer service satisfaction. By using the REME-COIN to purchase anywhere worldwide, you are entitled to get up to 100% CASH BACK. So AMAZING!
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Which currency is used for cashback?
WhiteRed44

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

What is the benefit of transferring real money into REME-Coins?
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Which currency is used for cashback?
The cashback will be paid in euros as well as in REME-Coins.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

What is the benefit of transferring real money into REME-Coins?
repay.me is convinced that the data belong to the users and that users
should also benefit from the monetization of their data.  For this reason, the
company develops the REME-Coin, whose value is based on the data of repay.me’s
community. The more data repay.me receives from the community, the more cashback will be distributed to the community.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

repay.me is an online marketplace that enables its users to buy and sell different goods. repay.me acts exclusively as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Transport and storage of goods is the responsibility of the seller. That is why the repay.me platform is based on three pillars: marketplace, cashback and advertising. These three pillars, in turn, consist of a series of modules, which will be examined in more detail in the following subchapters.
Marketplace

The basis of the repay.me marketplace is the Intershop Commerce Suite (ICS) from Intershop AG. It has been tried and tested for more than 25 years, and is used worldwide in shops of all kinds, including: BMW, Telekom, Edeka and Mister Spex. The entire platform is operated in the Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure performance, scalability and reliability at all times.
ICS is designed for the operation of an e-commerce shop with a 1:n relationship between a shop operator and several customers. It is based on Java EE technology and has its strengths, above all, in the simple extensibility and flexible adaptation. The challenge for repay.me was to extend ICS with the functionalities of a marketplace. For this purpose, a m:n relationship must be established between any number of buyers and sellers. Some of the resulting requirements are explained in this chapter.
Internationalization

The internationalization of the platform is an important issue due to its worldwide availability. ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency. For the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency. Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent. The buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries. In addition, the seller will be able to maintain product data, such as name and description, in different languages, so that as many customers as possible will be addressed.
Payment Service Provider Connection

In a conventional e-commerce shop, the flow of money takes place directly between customers and the shop operator. For legal reasons, a marketplace operator such as repay.me may only accept payments under certain conditions. That is why repay.me works together with an external payment service provider. Adyen (adyen.com) is one of the world's leading payment service providers (PSP) and offers with Adyen MarketPay are a payment solution for marketplaces. Adyen MarketPay is responsible for processing, splitting the payment and returns of a product (see Figure 20). The buyer transfers the money to Adyen and Adyen shares the money between the parties involved. The seller receives the selling price and the marketplace receives a corresponding commission. It is also planned to use Adyen to distribute the cashback.

The payment function is integrated into the checkout process via a payment page hosted by Adyen and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This serves to protect buyers from data theft and credit card criminals. At no time is credit card data stored at repay.me.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

WIN one of 5 GOLD Tickets (worth EUR 129,00 each - incl. After Party Access) for the CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD EXPO, 2018 EDITION in Berlin (22nd of March):
Take part and win here: https://t.co/L884xU4BWd
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYqIIuGW0AIzm2X.jpg
vadimproton

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

MAREK MUCIEK - Senior Software Developer
https://www.xing.com/profile/Marek_Muciek?sc_o=da980_e
https://i.imgur.com/L96Rdmo.png
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

Still didn't catch the idea. Can you explain in more details.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Still didn't catch the idea. Can you explain in more details.
Each REME-Coin guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on repay.me, which have a particular value (CpI or Cost per Impression). Hence, the REME-Coin has a fixed inner value right from the beginning. With the increasing amount of data, advertising can be targeted more precisely and thus be more effective and efficient. This leads to an increase in the value of the REME-Coin, which in turn serves repay.me users in the form of higher cashback.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Marketplace

Internationalization

In a conventional e-commerce shop, the flow of money takes place directly between customers and the shop operator. For legal reasons, a marketplace operator such as repay.me may only accept payments under certain conditions. That is why repay.me works together with an external payment service provider. Adyen (adyen.com) is one of the world's leading payment service providers (PSP) and offers with Adyen MarketPay are a payment solution for marketplaces. Adyen MarketPay is responsible for processing, splitting the payment and returns of a product (see Figure 20). The buyer transfers the money to Adyen and Adyen shares the money between the parties involved. The seller receives the selling price and the marketplace receives a corresponding commission. It is also planned to use Adyen to distribute the cashback.

The payment function is integrated into the checkout process via a payment page hosted by Adyen and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This serves to protect buyers from data theft and credit card criminals. At no time is credit card data stored at repay.me.
The seller’s registration at Adyen is possible via repay.me's retailer settings. In the first step, the seller's data is checked by Adyen in real time with the so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) verification. If a seller's turnover exceeds $5,000, an additional ID check is performed. This enables repay.me to ensure that only verified and trustworthy sellers offer their products on the marketplace. Not only the buyer is protected from criminals, but the seller is, too. Adyen MarketPay offers extensive fraud protection.

A  payment splitting is automatically carried out when paying with the REME-Coin and a sales commission is paid to the operator of the repay.me marketplace. In addition, a small transaction fee is charged in REME-Coins for each transaction (which is not a purchase) of the REME-Coin. The funds raised in this way are primarily used for distribution in the cashback system.
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

Marketplace

Internationalization

The seller’s registration at Adyen is possible via repay.me's retailer settings. In the first step, the seller's data is checked by Adyen in real time with the so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) verification. If a seller's turnover exceeds $5,000, an additional ID check is performed. This enables repay.me to ensure that only verified and trustworthy sellers offer their products on the marketplace. Not only the buyer is protected from criminals, but the seller is, too. Adyen MarketPay offers extensive fraud protection.

A  payment splitting is automatically carried out when paying with the REME-Coin and a sales commission is paid to the operator of the repay.me marketplace. In addition, a small transaction fee is charged in REME-Coins for each transaction (which is not a purchase) of the REME-Coin. The funds raised in this way are primarily used for distribution in the cashback system.
Cashback Module

In the cashback module, the information from the advertising module and the marketplace converge, are processed and form a social graph in which all data relevant for the cashback are stored.

The cashback module consists of the middleware components, graph database and wallet. The middleware, based on Apache Camel, controls the data flow and the integration of the subsystems into an overall system. Communication is asynchronous with the Enterprise Service Bus from Microsoft Azure. The data exchange of large amounts of data is handled by Microsoft Azure's file storage.
Marriot

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
You still haven’t convinced me. Probably the amount of the cashback is too small as usual.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

You still haven’t convinced me. Probably the amount of the cashback is too small as usual.
It works for other cashback systems, but not this time. With repay.me u may have unlimited cashback. I am talking about the possibility of returning up to 100% of the purchase price.
Marriot

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

It works for other cashback systems, but not this time. With repay.me u may have unlimited cashback. I am talking about the possibility of returning up to 100% of the purchase price.
It sounds too good to be true.)  I know normally you should wait for cashback so long that you even do not believe you will get your money back one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: