Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 05:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4288 times)
vovanchik1

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
You still haven’t convinced me. Probably the amount of the cashback is too small as usual.
It works for other cashback systems, but not this time. With repay.me u may have unlimited cashback. I am talking about the possibility of returning up to 100% of the purchase price.
It sounds too good to be true.)  I know normally you should wait for cashback so long that you even do not believe you will get your money back one day.
It can take several weeks until repay.me receives the advertising revenues. In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours.
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
You still haven’t convinced me. Probably the amount of the cashback is too small as usual.
It works for other cashback systems, but not this time. With repay.me u may have unlimited cashback. I am talking about the possibility of returning up to 100% of the purchase price.
It sounds too good to be true.)  I know normally you should wait for cashback so long that you even do not believe you will get your money back one day.
It can take several weeks until repay.me receives the advertising revenues. In order to increase the payout speed, repay.me introduces the REME-Coin, which makes it possible to pay out advertising revenues immediately as cashback. For repay.me users, the coin, as part of the cashback amount, is available in their wallet app within 24 hours.
OK. It seems that repay.me and REME-Coins are worth trying.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
According to their own research, repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
flexnbit

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

According to their own research, repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
filimonov33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
flexnbit

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
filimonov33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
Sure. A data protection concept was developed by the law firm Unverzagt von Have with lawyer Dr. Eickmeier. This law firm also monitors compliance with data protection laws.
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Does this cashback system work only for online shopping?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity.
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity.
I see, thanx. Is there any sense to look for secondhand goods here?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

I see, thanx. Is there any sense to look for secondhand goods here?
Of course! The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

Which currency is used for cashback?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

The cashback will be paid in euros as well as in REME-Coins.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

What is the benefit of transferring real money into REME-Coins?
romangor

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

repay.me is convinced that the data belong to the users and that users
should also benefit from the monetization of their data.  For this reason, the
company develops the REME-Coin, whose value is based on the data of repay.me’s
community. The more data repay.me receives from the community, the more cashback will be distributed to the community.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

community. The more data repay.me receives from the community, the more cashback will be distributed to the community.
Still didn't catch the idea. Can you explain in more details.
romangor

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

NILAMBARI PATIL - Senior Frontend Developer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/1npatil/?locale=de_DE
https://www.xing.com/profile/Nilambari_Patil
https://i.imgur.com/MwYfL15.png
romangor

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Cryptocurrency World Expo - Berlin Summit, 2018 March 21-22nd
https://youtu.be/4a2YNHA-jFE
romangor

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Still didn't catch the idea. Can you explain in more details.
Each REME-Coin guarantees a fixed number of advertisements on repay.me, which have a particular value (CpI or Cost per Impression). Hence, the REME-Coin has a fixed inner value right from the beginning. With the increasing amount of data, advertising can be targeted more precisely and thus be more effective and efficient. This leads to an increase in the value of the REME-Coin, which in turn serves repay.me users in the form of higher cashback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: