Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 10:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4296 times)
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
According to the statistics, In 2018( the launch year of repay.me) the worldwide online retail trade volume is expected to be $2.77 trillion. The calculated market potential for repay.me is up to $2.22 trillion worldwide due to various factors.
What factors do you mean?
For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
That makes sense. And what about the competitiveness of this cashback system? Can it be compared with Amazon for example?
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
WoW that was nice, Amazon is one of the largest online market in the whole world and if repay.me is one of the partnership of Amazon, this project is legit and the platform itself too. I keep an eye on this I know they will make an amazing contribution to economy also in daily life and helps other people too.
Falkgornos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Wow! This project is so ambitious. As I have understood, repay.me offers a whole spectrum of advertising formats besides retail media and retail advertising.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

Wow! This project is so ambitious. As I have understood, repay.me offers a whole spectrum of advertising formats besides retail media and retail advertising.
You are totally right. They provide classical display advertising on its platform, sponsored products in the field of product search and videos, as well as social advertising with recommendation ads in social networks.
nikolayrogov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Facebook’s Data Breach Calls for Increased Control and Security for The User
https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/facebooks-data-breach-calls-for-increased-control-and-security-for-the-user-e4999a629554
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*O6gZiuUJgHrS8h-ILeU2cw.jpeg
nikolayrogov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

CHRISTOF SCHWAB - Video Production and Graphic Design
https://i.imgur.com/oflzfki.png
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

You are totally right. They provide classical display advertising on its platform, sponsored products in the field of product search and videos, as well as social advertising with recommendation ads in social networks.
And it works in favor of advertisers. Based on product recommendations by repay.me users, advertisers can use social recommendation ads to place advertisements in social networks.
nikolayrogov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

And it works in favor of advertisers. Based on product recommendations by repay.me users, advertisers can use social recommendation ads to place advertisements in social networks.
And it is one more benefit, because these ads are more credible than traditional advertisements and have a greater influence on forming opinions and buying decisions.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

And it is one more benefit, because these ads are more credible than traditional advertisements and have a greater influence on forming opinions and buying decisions.
At the same time, repay.me pursues a strongly user-oriented approach in its marketing model. The sales generated with the marketing of retail media are in part distributed to those who, by using the platform and providing their data, make it possible for companies to achieve success in the retail media business: repay.me customers.
nikolayrogov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

At the same time, repay.me pursues a strongly user-oriented approach in its marketing model. The sales generated with the marketing of retail media are in part distributed to those who, by using the platform and providing their data, make it possible for companies to achieve success in the retail media business: repay.me customers.
I am convinced that nowadays repay.me is most interested in the benefit of its customers platform. With this profit-sharing system, repay.me enables its users to participate in the creation of data value with a fair share and thus makes a significant contribution to customer loyalty.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

There are too many weak points of existing coupon and cashback systems. As usual, it is complex and time-consuming, cashback is low and included in higher product prices.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

There are too many weak points of existing coupon and cashback systems. As usual, it is complex and time-consuming, cashback is low and included in higher product prices.
One more important problem is inadequate remuneration for customer data. It is well known that bonus cards serve to maintain customer loyalty, however they also simultaneously create "transparent" customers with profound insights into their consumer behaviour. Companies benefit from customer data by using it for their own profitable marketing activities or by selling it to other companies. However, the customer hardly profits from this.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

In case you haven’t heard, last Friday Facebook announced the suspension of its political data analytics company Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica violated the Terms of Service by sharing personal information collected on up to 50 Million Facebook-users, without their consent. How did they get their hands on all of this data? A psychology professor at the University of Cambridge created an app called “thisisyourdigitallife”, which lawfully gathered data from all of its users as well as information on their friends. It took a turn to the illegal side of things when this information was then shared with Cambridge Analytica.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

One more important problem is inadequate remuneration for customer data. It is well known that bonus cards serve to maintain customer loyalty, however they also simultaneously create "transparent" customers with profound insights into their consumer behaviour. Companies benefit from customer data by using it for their own profitable marketing activities or by selling it to other companies. However, the customer hardly profits from this.
Advertising agencies are also in a sticky situation now. The  impact of classical advertising is decreasing. Many consumers tend to trust the ratings of other customers and recommendations from their own circle of friends. Companies have been aware of this trend for a while, however, they lack the ability to motivate customers to engage as a multiplier or brand ambassador, and to then win new customers with recommendations(e. g. from friends or also in social networks).
nikolayrogov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Advertising agencies are also in a sticky situation now. The  impact of classical advertising is decreasing. Many consumers tend to trust the ratings of other customers and recommendations from their own circle of friends. Companies have been aware of this trend for a while, however, they lack the ability to motivate customers to engage as a multiplier or brand ambassador, and to then win new customers with recommendations(e. g. from friends or also in social networks).
Other user activities such as writing helpful product reviews are also typically not rewarded. This is especially important, as customer ratings are often the decisive criterion for purchasing decisions.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

It is fantastic! repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores and also for used items.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Other user activities such as writing helpful product reviews are also typically not rewarded. This is especially important, as customer ratings are often the decisive criterion for purchasing decisions.
But all the problems you are talking about demonstrate that the great demand for cashback
and saving opportunities when shopping are insufficiently implemented into consumer-oriented solutions in practice. Better implementation is even more important now that the market not only demands attractive saving opportunities when shopping, but consumers are also becoming increasingly aware of their customer value. In my opinion this provides an excellent basis for the repay.me business model.
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

It is fantastic! repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores and also for used items.
Furthermore, repay.me users can influence the amount of their cashback payments through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

OLIVER SCHWAB - Software Developer
https://i.imgur.com/fKxEv6t.png
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

In case you haven’t heard, last Friday Facebook announced the suspension of its political data analytics company Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica violated the Terms of Service by sharing personal information collected on up to 50 Million Facebook-users, without their consent. How did they get their hands on all of this data? A psychology professor at the University of Cambridge created an app called “thisisyourdigitallife”, which lawfully gathered data from all of its users as well as information on their friends. It took a turn to the illegal side of things when this information was then shared with Cambridge Analytica.
Facebook looks the other way

According to The Verge, the data collected on the over 50 million users is said to have been used in the 2016 presidential election. Besides such use of our data being a huge violation of the Terms of Service that we expect Facebook to implement, it should be shocking to the individual users that according to The Observer (confirmed by a Facebook statement), the company already knew that this was happening towards the end of 2015. However, they didn’t take the necessary steps to secure the private information of their users.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Furthermore, repay.me users can influence the amount of their cashback payments through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews.
repay.me has even developed a system that makes it easier to write useful product reviews and then rewards them with cashback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: