Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4286 times)
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Looks promising project here, even the thread is lively and admin also, what are the advantage and disadvantage of this project?
Also who are the competitor of this project for now?
And what do you mean by Cashback OFFLINE?
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

Looks promising project here, even the thread is lively and admin also, what are the advantage and disadvantage of this project?
The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity. The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity. The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
Innovative forms of advertising (e.g. recommendation ads) can be purchased exclusively with the REME-Coin, which is another one of the many advantages of the REME-Coin.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*rr4Wfzy7KN1lU1D_Fto_rw.jpeg
The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
According to data and analysis agency Zenith, online advertising has overtaken television to become the world’s largest advertising medium. Especially great online players such as Facebook and Google have realized this trend and adjusted their business strategy. During the last years, the two companies have effectively established a duopoly in digital advertising revenue.
Organizations and members of the media industry have been increasingly critical of Google and Facebook for their online advertising practices. One of the critics is journalist Tina Brown, who rose to prominence as the editor of Vanity Fair and of The New Yorker. In an interview for recode, Tina Brown says: “I am very angry and upset about the way advertising revenue has been essentially pirated by the Facebook-Google world, without nearly enough giveback — no giveback, really — to the people who create those brilliant pieces […].”
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

Do you know repay.me will release its own mobile app with connection to the Etherum blockchain that also functions as its own crypto-wallet!?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Do you know repay.me will release its own mobile app with connection to the Etherum blockchain that also functions as its own crypto-wallet!?
Yes, it is a great idea! Very comfortable that this app can be used, among other things, for shopping in offline shops.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

Yes, it is a great idea! Very comfortable that this app can be used, among other things, for shopping in offline shops.
Additionally, further acceptance points for the REME-Coin will be created, supported by the creation of the possibility to pay with REME-Coins via credit card.
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

Additionally, further acceptance points for the REME-Coin will be created, supported by the creation of the possibility to pay with REME-Coins via credit card.
I won’t be mistaken if I say that repay.me is driving the internationalization process forward. Maybe in future it will even open up additional markets.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

I won’t be mistaken if I say that repay.me is driving the internationalization process forward. Maybe in future it will even open up additional markets.
They are very ambitious. repay.me focus lies on targeted offline expansion and the acquisition of additional acceptance points for the REME-Coin.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

They are very ambitious. repay.me focus lies on targeted offline expansion and the acquisition of additional acceptance points for the REME-Coin.
In the wake of this, plans intend to make the REME-Coin available as a payment solution for other marketplaces.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

In the wake of this, plans intend to make the REME-Coin available as a payment solution for other marketplaces.
In general, we can say that the repay.me self-booking platform for advertisers, with REME-Coins as payment method, is released for other shops and marketplaces.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

CHRISTOPHER ZSCHORLICH - Product Manager
https://i.imgur.com/739H9dD.png
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

The repay.me will use the REME-Coin to create a currency with a real, measurable value. How is it possible?
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

The repay.me will use the REME-Coin to create a currency with a real, measurable value. How is it possible?
Each REME-Coin stands for a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace, which is checked every six months and adjusted if necessary.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*rr4Wfzy7KN1lU1D_Fto_rw.jpeg
The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
According to data and analysis agency Zenith, online advertising has overtaken television to become the world’s largest advertising medium. Especially great online players such as Facebook and Google have realized this trend and adjusted their business strategy. During the last years, the two companies have effectively established a duopoly in digital advertising revenue.
Organizations and members of the media industry have been increasingly critical of Google and Facebook for their online advertising practices. One of the critics is journalist Tina Brown, who rose to prominence as the editor of Vanity Fair and of The New Yorker. In an interview for recode, Tina Brown says: “I am very angry and upset about the way advertising revenue has been essentially pirated by the Facebook-Google world, without nearly enough giveback — no giveback, really — to the people who create those brilliant pieces […].”
In contrast to companies who benefit from user data and content without letting their users participating in their sales, repay.me remunerates its users: the repay.me marketplace offers up to 100% cashback which is taken from their advertising revenues. While other companies make large sums out of their user data but keep the assets for themselves, repay.me users benefit from an innovative cashback system: the more involved the users are within the repay.me community, the more cashback they get.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

Each REME-Coin stands for a fixed number of advertisements on the repay.me marketplace, which is checked every six months and adjusted if necessary.
How a price of the REME-Coin will be determined?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

Issue price of a REME-Coin is based on the market value for advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Issue price of a REME-Coin is based on the market value for advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces.
Can you please give me some examples!
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Sure)  Those who buy 1000 banner insertions today, pay between $50 and $100 TKP (price per thousand of contacts) depending on the advertising space, e. g. on highly frequented websites with shopping-inclined customers.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

Sure)  Those who buy 1000 banner insertions today, pay between $50 and $100 TKP (price per thousand of contacts) depending on the advertising space, e. g. on highly frequented websites with shopping-inclined customers.
Here is one morel example:
A REME-Coin is covered with 10 banner advertisements as an advertising form. This means that you could exchange a REME-Coin for 10 banner advertisements at any time. In the above example of banner ads (1000 ads for $50), 10 ads are worth about $0.50.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: