Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
Lognak

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

When will those that were part of presale get their tokens?

We have yet to announce token distribution date. Please stay tuned to our announcement only channel for an update soon. https://t.me/currentofficial

Great! Everyone is waiting for news from the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

the  token is distributed in Appril will be on the wallet or we have to add our wallet to get tokens CRNC ?

I think you will have to add your wallet. It hasn't been explicitly said but it seems it could be that way.
I also think that we will need to create a purse, which usually happens. But still I would like to hear the exact answer from the manager
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

This project about multimedia leveraging the power of blockchain is clever. I mean who doesn't want to get paid for playing your favorite media. This is a huge benefit also to the creative artist. As they benefit more from their media products like music, video, audiobooks. With the hard cap reached, I hope they manage to keep on their promise. As I want to change my streaming apps already.

I'm interested in how will this actually be implemented. Will absolutely every video on the network be chargeable?

They have yet to disclose their plan of charging for the service. I would like to know if it per view and how they can manage it with subscription-based partners.

Yes the fact that you're making money by streaming remained a sort of focal point, they didn't talk much about charging - maybe that part is not yet agreed upon.

CRNC is earned from consuming media on the Current platform. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc.

Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, you’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Users who would not typically pay for Spotify Premium, for example, can use their CRNC to purchase premium services. Further, once a user accrues 5 CRNC, they will be given the option to opt-out of ads. However, opting into ads will double their CRNC earning potential.

In the future, tokens will be able to be spent directly on other platforms for premium services, content, and other goods. that said, once the Current Ad Platform goes live, these external services can use their accumulated CRNC on targeting display advertising within the Current platform.

Thank you for this in-depth info. Do you mean to say that there is no fee even a beginners one?

That's correct. No fee:)

So there will potentially be an option to use it for free if there is free content provided?

Yes and you can still earn CRNC by consuming media on the platform. Right now the ability to earn CRNC through the app is not yet ready, however the great thing about the Current platform is it will automatically set each user up with a wallet in the app, which is where your CRNC will be displayed.
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

the  token is distributed in Appril will be on the wallet or we have to add our wallet to get tokens CRNC ?

I think you will have to add your wallet. It hasn't been explicitly said but it seems it could be that way.
I also think that we will need to create a purse, which usually happens. But still I would like to hear the exact answer from the manager

Right now the ability to earn CRNC through the app is not yet ready, however the great thing about the Current platform is it will automatically set each user up with a wallet in the app, which is where your CRNC will be displayed.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

Right now the ability to earn CRNC through the app is not yet ready, however the great thing about the Current platform is it will automatically set each user up with a wallet in the app, which is where your CRNC will be displayed.
many thank you for information. any informations about when will be ready?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

When will we be able to earn CRNC through the app?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Maybe the app that's out right now is a beta? You will probably be able to get CRNC through the full app.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:39 AM

Once the tokens have been distributed and the app updated. You should be able to earn CRNC from media consumption. Follow us on our telegram group and channel for updates
https://t.me/CurrentCRNC
https://t.me/currentofficial
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

Once the tokens have been distributed and the app updated. You should be able to earn CRNC from media consumption. Follow us on our telegram group and channel for updates

And when Is that going to happen I mean when is  app coming out? 
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

I think iOS version is already out,and android one should be out in Q3 2018,according to roadmap.
cryptodoubleo

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

Check out our IOS app that is available for download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/current-music-video-radio/id1213495204?mt=8
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

A very nice project it is pitty that i couldnt join  :)As i checked from their telegram channel they already reached the hardcap before ico so no need to follow it anymore till the tokens are distributed and listed in an exchange  Cheesy
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

Check out our IOS app that is available for download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/current-music-video-radio/id1213495204?mt=8

this is really a great movement of current project ,but not give a huge help to price .
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Yea,you will probably havw to add token manually,same as any other custom token.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

How come you decided to go for iOS first,instead android?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

Are you in negotiations with any exchanges yet?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Is there some demo about current?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

Is there some demo about current?

Not yet to my knowledge...
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Are you in negotiations with any exchanges yet?

Its definitively time for that.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

When will those that were part of presale get their tokens?

If they bought tokens, they will.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: