Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
djuro74556

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Did Cuban go public on this project yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

This project about multimedia leveraging the power of blockchain is clever. I mean who doesn't want to get paid for playing your favorite media. This is a huge benefit also to the creative artist. As they benefit more from their media products like music, video, audiobooks. With the hard cap reached, I hope they manage to keep on their promise. As I want to change my streaming apps already.

I'm interested in how will this actually be implemented. Will absolutely every video on the network be chargeable?

They have yet to disclose their plan of charging for the service. I would like to know if it per view and how they can manage it with subscription-based partners.

Yes the fact that you're making money by streaming remained a sort of focal point, they didn't talk much about charging - maybe that part is not yet agreed upon.

CRNC is earned from consuming media on the Current platform. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc.

Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, you’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Users who would not typically pay for Spotify Premium, for example, can use their CRNC to purchase premium services. Further, once a user accrues 5 CRNC, they will be given the option to opt-out of ads. However, opting into ads will double their CRNC earning potential.

In the future, tokens will be able to be spent directly on other platforms for premium services, content, and other goods. that said, once the Current Ad Platform goes live, these external services can use their accumulated CRNC on targeting display advertising within the Current platform.

Thank you for this in-depth info. Do you mean to say that there is no fee even a beginners one?

That's correct. No fee:)

So there will potentially be an option to use it for free if there is free content provided?

I don't think that all content would be chargeable.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

This project about multimedia leveraging the power of blockchain is clever. I mean who doesn't want to get paid for playing your favorite media. This is a huge benefit also to the creative artist. As they benefit more from their media products like music, video, audiobooks. With the hard cap reached, I hope they manage to keep on their promise. As I want to change my streaming apps already.

I'm interested in how will this actually be implemented. Will absolutely every video on the network be chargeable?

They have yet to disclose their plan of charging for the service. I would like to know if it per view and how they can manage it with subscription-based partners.

Yes the fact that you're making money by streaming remained a sort of focal point, they didn't talk much about charging - maybe that part is not yet agreed upon.

Its a complicated subject.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

CRNC is earned from consuming media on the Current platform. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc.

Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, you’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Users who would not typically pay for Spotify Premium, for example, can use their CRNC to purchase premium services. Further, once a user accrues 5 CRNC, they will be given the option to opt-out of ads. However, opting into ads will double their CRNC earning potential.

In the future, tokens will be able to be spent directly on other platforms for premium services, content, and other goods. that said, once the Current Ad Platform goes live, these external services can use their accumulated CRNC on targeting display advertising within the Current platform.

Thank you for this in-depth info. Do you mean to say that there is no fee even a beginners one?

So there will potentially be an option to use it for free if there is free content provided?

I don't think that all content would be chargeable.

Definitely not.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

When will those that were part of presale get their tokens?

They should...
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

Any big news?
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

That option must be included.
Twixxi691

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Is there some demo about current?

You can find us on the app store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/current-music-video-radio/id1213495204?mt=8
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Are you in negotiations with any exchanges yet?

No exchanges confirmed at this point in time.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

Are you in negotiations with any exchanges yet?

We can't comment officially on exchanges at this time.
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:35:42 AM

Is there some demo about current?

We have an iOS App available, here is the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/current-personally-curated-content/id1213495204?ls=1&mt=8
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

And Google Play app is coming soon as I know. By the way, does anybody know if they have released Current in-app wallet that should be used within the user's account?
According to the roadmap it had to be released in the 1Q of 2018.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

I've registered on the website, joined the Telegram and signed up for the presale.  Planning to free some coins for this ICO,
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

And Google Play app is coming soon as I know. By the way, does anybody know if they have released Current in-app wallet that should be used within the user's account?
According to the roadmap it had to be released in the 1Q of 2018.

Hi there,

Our Android version is in the works but we don't have a release date as of yet. Right now the ability to earn CRNC through the app is not yet ready but soon we will automatically set each user up with a wallet in the app, which is where your CRNC will be displayed. Thanks for your patience
Vinylriff

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Hello,can anybody drop to me info about Bitcore?

I can give you some info on Current Smiley
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

When will those that were part of presale get their tokens?

If they bought tokens, they will.
I think that soon, everything has its time. Do not rush events, you just need to wait and not worry
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

With all the hype and publicity surrounding this project this could well exceed the ICO price right after it gets launched. Difficult to say when the best time is to get in.

Already the ICO of Current has been completed and many people were waiting to list the current coin in stock exchanges. Even i am one of the ICO participant waiting for news from the team about listing in the exchanges.

Yes that is also what I think but I am wondering whether man people want to get in because they think that Current is great technology or only because it is backed by a celebrity.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

I expect it will shoot up like a rocket after launch but you should be careful when you buy into a strongly increasing market, because what goes up must come down.

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Sir, you are conducting an amazing project, I have been using this application for several months, I even wrote an article about the advantages of this platform, but for now I'm waiting for new updates. When new updates are planned in applications, are there any planned updates?
Vinylriff

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Sir, you are conducting an amazing project, I have been using this application for several months, I even wrote an article about the advantages of this platform, but for now I'm waiting for new updates. When new updates are planned in applications, are there any planned updates?

We are happy to hear about you passion for the projects, at the moment the team is doing some interesting work in the background and focusing on having the platform ready to launch in line with token distribution.

You can head to our Announcement Channel for more updates in the future:

https://t.me/currentofficial
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: