Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

Am a mass bounty hunter and so far I have no regrets cause I haven't lost any5hung so far, it has been a win win situation for me since I don't have to buy altcoin or put some money in the system before I can get paid unlike the crypto trader that requires you to buy some altcoins and resell later, wheather at high price or low price remain the condition OT the market and your timing too. So in case the market situation is bad you loose but when it good you gain. So it's all left to chance and luck.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

It depends on how stable you are if you have all it take to buy enough coin to trade with why not going for full time on it so as not to lose your money i think and mass bounty hunters is also good but it requires a lot than trading only more safe than trading so the choice is up to you choose well not to regret and never combine the two.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

Being a full time trader means that you should be aware of the movement of the coin you were holding. Sometimes there are pumps that you will miss if you go offline for a few hours. Also, if you don't have that much capital, it can help affect the way you decide on the coins you will sell or hodl. For bounties, the challenges are scam ICO's. If you worked for a scam ICO, you will not get paid and all of the hours spent working for the bounty will be useless. It also takes a while to be rewarded on bounties so I won't recommend it as a main source of income.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

I prefer to be a bounty campaign hunter. I am a crypto currency fighter because I joined a crypto currency without having any capital at all. I hope to get the most profit when I join the crypto currency so I prefer to join the bounty campaign. Seeing this very volatile market condition made me even more convinced that being a bounty campaign hunter was the right choice. The bounty campaign did not demand using capital so that it greatly benefited me because I faced a low risk. Risk management in every decision we make, we have to take into account because if we are from the road without thinking about risk then we will be wrong in making a decision. Very volatile market conditions require us to be careful and reduce the risk as little as possible. Being able to join this bounty campaign is a gift to me because I can get extra income.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
The bounty hunter receives tokens for his activities related to the promotion of specific ICO projects and puts his knowledge, time and effort into it. He does not invest his own funds, with the exception of some expenses related to the provision of the earnings process itself. Traders, trading on the stock exchange, risk losing their cryptocurrency, their risk is much higher, however, the opportunity to earn big profits is also higher.
This year, bounty hunters earn much less than last year due to the general fall in the cryptocurrency market, and the possibility of earning good money traders.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

Both options are great ways to earn. Bounty hunting would take more time. Full time crypto trader would be more effective and profitable but it is of course very risky.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

I prefer to be a bounty campaign hunter. I am a crypto currency fighter because I joined a crypto currency without having any capital at all. I hope to get the most profit when I join the crypto currency so I prefer to join the bounty campaign. Seeing this very volatile market condition made me even more convinced that being a bounty campaign hunter was the right choice. The bounty campaign did not demand using capital so that it greatly benefited me because I faced a low risk. Risk management in every decision we make, we have to take into account because if we are from the road without thinking about risk then we will be wrong in making a decision. Very volatile market conditions require us to be careful and reduce the risk as little as possible. Being able to join this bounty campaign is a gift to me because I can get extra income.

I actually have thoughts that are different from yours. I prefer to be a full time trader rather than being a bounty campaign hunter. Although being a trader requires capital but I can start with small capital according to my ability. As my experience increases and the more I make profits, the more my capital can be. In my opinion, a full time trader is more challenging and interesting than just following a bounty campaign. Being a trader has challenges in taking opportunities, devising strategies, and of course calculating the risk of each decision. Bounty campaigns are just boring because we only do what is our duty without any challenges that make us more motivated to move forward.

Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

In my opinion, each bounty campaign and being a full-time trader have different positive and negative sides. If we as beginners, being a bounty campaign hunter is the right choice. While we learn and deepen our knowledge, we can get money from the bounty campaign. Becoming a full time trader is a higher level than being a bounty campaign hunter so you can become a full time trader when you already have knowledge about it. Traders are at risk of loss so you must equip yourself with deep knowledge and develop smart strategies.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

It is much easier for me to engage in bounty, trading is a much more complex activity, and I am not ready to spend so much time and nerves to become a really good trader, otherwise there is no question of any earnings.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Maybe before but recently you can't compare the profit you make from trading to Bounty hunting. I think with right strategy a constant income is guaranteed from trading both in bear and bull market. I like to tell you that the future of Crypto is investing we just need to be well positioned into a good project

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

I know that now bounty hunters doesn't recieve enough money from their projects. So it should be better to choose crypto trader but I think that you must have a big depost before starting trading.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

Undoubtedly, a full-time crypto trader is much better than a bounty hunter. Profit crypto trader does not depend on market conditions. You can earn by trading both in a falling market and in a growing market. But the main difference between trading and participation in bounty companies is that you need to invest your funds, which you risk losing due to the high volatility of the crypto market.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

Both ways are ways of making good profit in crypto.For trading,you stand a chance of loosing something but for bounty you have nothing to lose except your time and energy.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

why not do both? I myself do both, because from the results of the bounty I can trade. but to trade I now choose to wait for the market to recover. the current market situation is not very good for trading.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

There is alit if risk in trading,though trading might be profiting if you can get enough knowledge on how to trade.As for bounty,it comes with little or no risk.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

The best choice is one that matches your abilities. If you have the ability in both fields it will be a very good opportunity. The profit earned as a bounty hunter cannot be predicted correctly, depending on the success of the project and the luck factor, while being a trader the profit depends on the accuracy of your analytical skills.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

At this time I assume that it is better to be a bounty hunter rather than a trader. When all the projects will wake up, we have a chance to gain profit from this

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

At this time I assume that it is better to be a bounty hunter rather than a trader. When all the projects will wake up, we have a chance to gain profit from this
The market is currently saturated, prices tend to fall, and that also affects the ico and bounty campaign projects. Look at some newly listed tokens or coins on the market, the price is very disappointing, so the profit earned as a bounty hunter is less comparable. However, we still have to try all the opportunities that exist, becoming a trader and a bounty hunter are equally beneficial if we are able to maximize capabilities and circumstances.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

Now in the market I think trading of course you can earn a lot of money, now in the bounty few people pay good money , I think you should learn to trade and devote this time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader?
Guys, these activities are difficult to compare. In bounty there is no investment except personal time, and the trader necessarily needs the initial capital and the more the better. In this market, trading is quite dangerous and unprofitable occupation, so maybe bounty is better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: