Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

thats true the 250 million dollar cap is not easy to reach.   Cheesy

And it shouldn't be! High caps like that should only be reserved for top projects, not like it is nowadays!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

I loved the website so much , I see most people already commented on the amount of money this project want to raise to be honest the amount is really big but if we go in details of this project and what it want to achieve then the amount is kinda understandable .

Anyone knows how to see sale progress ? Community building started 1 day ago and I can not see the progress ! .

Once the selling activities has started we will have something like a sale counter on our website that you can look at and see the progress of things there.

Also for the presale or has this already taken place?

Pre-sale hasn't started yet but we will have Community building Token sale this Feb.6 everyone is invited to take part. Massive 50% bonus is waiting for  all of you on Feb.6. Minimum purchase is 0.1 eth while the maximum is 10 eth (we don't want whales buying the bulk of it)   Smiley

What does this mean? --> "Community building Token sale"

Community building token sale is really what the name suggests it is. It's a token sale exclusively for our community. We want our community to get hold of KEP Tokens first and be part of this exciting project before those big whales and private companies lay their hands in our tokens.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

I am writing an article on your projects and I would love to know more about a few things that you mention in your whitepaper.

Will list them here:
- MIA project
- soft cap

I appreciate if you can refer me to where I can find these information.

MIA (Latin for “Mine”), a human-type robot is currently in pre-alpha stage. MIA is
designed to be an autonomous, self-suficient robot with human-type capabilities
with the aim of making life easier and more pleasurable. MIA is blockchain-based
assistant, which will run on feeless on our decentralized network. MIA has been designed
and developed to assist the user in their daily activities, including shopping
through its integrated wallet system that allows it to execute transactions based on
verbal commands.

Our soft cap is 30M USD.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

I am writing an article on your projects and I would love to know more about a few things that you mention in your whitepaper.

Will list them here:
- MIA project
- soft cap

MIA (Latin for “Mine”), a human-type robot is currently in pre-alpha stage. MIA is
with the aim of making life easier and more pleasurable. MIA is blockchain-based
assistant, which will run on feeless on our decentralized network. MIA has been designed
through its integrated wallet system that allows it to execute transactions based on
verbal commands.

Our soft cap is 30M USD.

So will it be a physical humanoid robot that will interact with society and essentially be a maid/man-servant that runs it’s mental processes on the blockchain??

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:58:47 AM

How do you prioritize? In the case of limited funds, first of all will be the construction of the plant or the development of the Kepler Platform?
Also, can you specify where exactly is the land for construction? I have a neighbor of Georgians, he travels to Georgia several times a year, usually in the summer, and can look in what kind of terrain. Is there any infrastructure there?

There are a picture and a video of the land that we are talking about in our Official Telegram group please go there and you will see it for yourself. In case of limited funds, we will prioritize Kepler Universe Platform but this would be far from happening, we will find a way to find more private investors as we already have private investors willing to pour in 125M USD in Kepler project.

Well then, there are no questions about financing. Since you already have guarantees for 125 million from investors, then with a soft cap of 30 million, even if it is not achieved, you will at least start developing the Kepler platform.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

I don't think 250m $ is too much for this project.

They are not making an app they are building a factory. It needs time and also giving dividends which is worth spending for.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:17:00 AM

Will list them here:
- MIA project
- soft cap

verbal commands.

Our soft cap is 30M USD.

So will it be a physical humanoid robot that will interact with society and essentially be a maid/man-servant that runs it’s mental processes on the blockchain??

Yes, something like that but you can tell it what to do and help you with your portfolio management.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

They are not making an app they are building a factory. It needs time and also giving dividends which is worth spending for.

it's not that it's too much for a factory, but it might be too much for a crypto project. investors and funds are limited.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

Any info on the team? Some of this just sounds very sketchy (mega factory?), but I'll keep an open mind for the time being.

You can find our team composition here  :  https://keplertek.org/

It's normal to be sketchy it comes with the territory. This is crypto anyway  Smiley

The team looks mature, and I think kepler team alone can raise the ICO without other investors  Grin
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

This looks so interesting.

Only bad thing is that there's sooooo many good ICOs coming February and I simply don't have the money to invest in all of them  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Hopefully one of my investments makes me some quick gains so in can invest more into awesome projects like this one.
YES, the beginning of the year get very busy with great projects! But I advise you to participate in this ICO. Let the investment will not be large, until even she can make you happy!

wiredideas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING TOKEN SALE  :  3  DAYS LEFT

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

it's not that it's too much for a factory, but it might be too much for a crypto project. investors and funds are limited.
I agree that amount is very big for a crypto project but they have said they have some private investors. So I guess they don't need to collect $250m in the ICO to move forward with the project.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

I agree that amount is very big for a crypto project but they have said they have some private investors. So I guess they don't need to collect $250m in the ICO to move forward with the project.

Well, crypto community is expanding, so does the size of projects. I'm sure this year we'll see more and more large projects which demand unprecedented fundings. It's only natural, everything is growing.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

Well, crypto community is expanding, so does the size of projects. I'm sure this year we'll see more and more large projects which demand unprecedented fundings. It's only natural, everything is growing.

i only see kepler is the biggest project since last august 2017, if they really serve what they say, kepler is not only big project, but super big project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wiredideas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

The more we get from this crowdsale the better will it be for the project. If we can hit our hard cap then it would be better for everyone.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

The more we get from this crowdsale the better will it be for the project. If we can hit our hard cap then it would be better for everyone.

The scale of the project is just really really big.. the crowdsale is 1 thing but I do believe some big VC is also needed to make this all a reality.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

Probably it's been asked before, but how many tokens are available for this stage, what's the minimum contribution and the bonus?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wiredideas

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

Probably it's been asked before, but how many tokens are available for this stage, what's the minimum contribution and the bonus?

1.5M KEP Token is at stake. Minimum is 0.1 eth max is 10 eth. Bonus is 50%.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

This looks so interesting.

Only bad thing is that there's sooooo many good ICOs coming February and I simply don't have the money to invest in all of them  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Hopefully one of my investments makes me some quick gains so in can invest more into awesome projects like this one.
YES, the beginning of the year get very busy with great projects! But I advise you to participate in this ICO. Let the investment will not be large, until even she can make you happy!

After a tough month of January we expect the currencies to start rising and we will return to the positive trend of last year.

vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

It looks a really big project, i hope to be real .
Good luck, i will have my eyes on this.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: