Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

I am writing an article on your projects and I would love to know more about a few things that you mention in your whitepaper.

Will list them here:
- MIA project
- soft cap

I appreciate if you can refer me to where I can find these information.

MIA (Latin for “Mine”), a human-type robot is currently in pre-alpha stage. MIA is
designed to be an autonomous, self-suficient robot with human-type capabilities
with the aim of making life easier and more pleasurable. MIA is blockchain-based
assistant, which will run on feeless on our decentralized network. MIA has been designed
and developed to assist the user in their daily activities, including shopping
through its integrated wallet system that allows it to execute transactions based on
verbal commands.

Our soft cap is 30M USD.

Is there a website for this project or available data on MIA project?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

I am writing an article on your projects and I would love to know more about a few things that you mention in your whitepaper.

Will list them here:
- MIA project
- soft cap

MIA (Latin for “Mine”), a human-type robot is currently in pre-alpha stage. MIA is
with the aim of making life easier and more pleasurable. MIA is blockchain-based
assistant, which will run on feeless on our decentralized network. MIA has been designed
through its integrated wallet system that allows it to execute transactions based on
verbal commands.

Our soft cap is 30M USD.

Thanks
Probably this one: http://kolonyrobotic.com/
You can find some info about the needed topic there.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

After the Long discussions we decide following:

1.  As you all know the main idea behind community building stage is NOT to gather money, but to gather active community / supporters
2.  We decide to cut Community building stage into 3 different stages.

6 Feb – with the Bonuses 70%
13 Feb – Bonuses 60 %
20 Feb - Bonuses 50 %

3.  The limitations are 0.05 – 10 ETH

4.  Special Prizes – For each stage That who contributes 9-10 ETH will get free tour to Georgia, accommodation, Tours to the city / Kepler Labs / Kepler Infrastructure.
+ will meet Kepler team. + 3 day Tour to Gudauri / Georgian Ski Resort (Tour will be in MAY)

—------— We make this to show how we value your support —---------

5.  The community building stages can end in the first day with two main reasons
- all tokens got sold out
- 1000 + Participants

6.  We will upload smart contract on Github tomorrow where you can review it and make your amendments
Tokens sold during the community building stage – 1 500 000
so we would have a first stage with a bonus more than good (70%), and the possibility for big investors to visit the Georgia and the Kepler establishments excellent, i missed only one thing the price of one token?...
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

The scope of the project is too wide that sometimes it seems like it's pretty hard to achieve.
True talk but rest assured this project will be achieved for its got thumbs up even from Georgia's government

Hope so that they deliver everything as promised.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Will list them here:
- MIA project
- soft cap

verbal commands.

Our soft cap is 30M USD.

Thanks

MIA is not a Robot, MIA is something like Siri and Alexa.
She is AI Assistant that will run on fee less blockchain!
He has not been released yet and will be available on platform for funding! So if you will be interested about her you can invest in her development!

1.  As you all know the main idea behind community building stage is NOT to gather money, but to gather active community / supporters

13 Feb – Bonuses 60 %
20 Feb - Bonuses 50 %

4.  Special Prizes – For each stage That who contributes 9-10 ETH will get free tour to Georgia, accommodation, Tours to the city / Kepler Labs / Kepler Infrastructure.
+ will meet Kepler team. + 3 day Tour to Gudauri / Georgian Ski Resort (Tour will be in MAY)

5.  The community building stages can end in the first day with two main reasons
- 1000 + Participants

6.  We will upload smart contract on Github tomorrow where you can review it and make your amendments
so we would have a first stage with a bonus more than good (70%), and the possibility for big investors to visit the Georgia and the Kepler establishments excellent, i missed only one thing the price of one token?...

Price is 1.25 $, you can calculate the bonuses how much you want to invest

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Community Building stage is not for big investors, but only for community members  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We know those who buy the tokens will care about Kepler Success, this is the reason why we want people to hold our tokens and become community active members.

BTW each stage will continue 24 Hrs only!

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Will list them here:
- MIA project
- soft cap

verbal commands.

Our soft cap is 30M USD.

Thanks

MIA is not a Robot, MIA is something like Siri and Alexa.
She is AI Assistant that will run on fee less blockchain!
He has not been released yet and will be available on platform for funding! So if you will be interested about her you can invest in her development!

13 Feb – Bonuses 60 %
20 Feb - Bonuses 50 %

- 1000 + Participants

Price is 1.25 $, you can calculate the bonuses how much you want to invest

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Community Building stage is not for big investors, but only for community members  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We know those who buy the tokens will care about Kepler Success, this is the reason why we want people to hold our tokens and become community active members.

BTW each stage will continue 24 Hrs only!

When can we expect to see something demonstrable aboit the AI?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pyto00

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

Before going public and spend money on marketing, please update your website
- I hate the feelin that I cannot scroll trough the different topics.
- There is a spelling error on the Token topic which doesnt come over professional. It makes me nervous.
- The links to the different media websites on the media tab doesnt work, was this ever intended to work?
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

It is very interesting i am looking forward to this project?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

Is Kepler also on twitter? I cant found.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

13 Feb – Bonuses 60 %
20 Feb - Bonuses 50 %

- 1000 + Participants

This shows how transparent the Kepler team is.
Question: What does limitation mean?

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that

We will make some counter actions against the market dump

The market will bounce back by the time of ICO. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
aveon

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

this project threatens to become the most powerful and promising in the first quarter of the new year.
With such an excellent idea and a strong and powerful team, you can easily take a hard cap. I will definitely take part in the bounty
I don't know if it's that easy to collect that much money. The market is really down at the moment although ICOs are very hyped at the moment.

thats what people said in the middle of September. just wanted to mention that

We will make some counter actions against the market dump

The market will bounce back by the time of ICO. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
That's your prediction? I want to believe it but can you tell me the facts that will lead to the rise again. The market strongly react to the news, are there any good ones recently or upcoming?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

13 Feb – Bonuses 60 %
20 Feb - Bonuses 50 %

- 1000 + Participants

This shows how transparent the Kepler team is.
Question: What does limitation mean?

I think limitation means that's the maximum value an investor can buy. It prevents from market manipulation and dumping from whales and early buyers.
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

jeo, the limitation means that's the maximum value that an investor can buy. It prevents not from market manipulation, also that the whale can buy to much. Smiley
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

They also need to start advertising and show the people why the project is worth getting in.

True but marketing is also expensive!
A very good business plan may make this all a reality but it won't be an easy task imo.

True that. Marketing eats away a lot of cost. And raising money through ICO is a good option.
It's a unique project and has a huge potential.
With all the FUD going around people have started doing research before investing. Which gives kepler a good chance

pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

jeo, the limitation means that's the maximum value that an investor can buy. It prevents not from market manipulation, also that the whale can buy to much. Smiley

It will definitely help. whales can ruin an ICO form the beginning. this atleast ensures that whales do not get a
huge chunk.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

I don't think 250m $ is too much for this project.

They are not making an app they are building a factory. It needs time and also giving dividends which is worth spending for.

it's not that it's too much for a factory, but it might be too much for a crypto project. investors and funds are limited.

Don't they get in trouble if they give out dividends?

omwibya

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

I don't think 250m $ is too much for this project.

They are not making an app they are building a factory. It needs time and also giving dividends which is worth spending for.

it's not that it's too much for a factory, but it might be too much for a crypto project. investors and funds are limited.

Don't they get in trouble if they give out dividends?

i think only in the US, but they may run afoul of FATCA if they deal in any way with US banks

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

I didn't find out about this project earlier but somewhere I saw Kepler mentioned searched after all. That community building is amazing where bonus on different dates plus that special offer is unique. My question is will the team arrange everything for visitors those need visa to enter Georgia or this offer is valid for certain countries ?
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Another Great Picture. Key into the future of AI and Robotics. Development On the Blockchain. Looks Fantastic.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: